Re: made for latino thugs

Discussion in '1938 Cadillac Series 90 V16' started by barefoot driver, Aug 9, 2002.

1. made for latino thugs

2. Get a life. Expand your knowledge. Stop making yourself look stupid by posting dumb ass comments on the internet.

3. This machine is made for the enthusiast. Nothing more.<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from S7-311</i>
    <b> </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Racist bastard<!-- Signature -->

5. i happen to be a latino THUG and we like chevy's better

6. you racist mother of fack.

7. S7-311

You should be shot in a drive by.<!-- Signature -->

8. geez way to stereotype even the "latino thug" whos to say evryone likes chevy. of course if you are latino you have more say the the dumbass kid who started this. man sometimes i really wish i could ban all the stupid users.
    oh and this car looks sick to me. a little over done though, ok way overdone but i still like it.<!-- Signature -->

9. Latino thugs can barley afford a Trailor, How will they afford this?<!-- Signature -->

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RLQ</i>
    <b>S7-311

You should be shot in a drive by.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hey, are you allowed to report or ban people? Do me a favor and ban the person who started this forum topic. He is racist and frankly just stupid. Hey yall, stop readin' my reply already and ban this racist idiot!

11. actually, some of us "latino thugs" go to school.

12. this guy is the racial stereotypical peice of shit. report him.

13. I'm not Latino.....but I still say that your RACIST!!!!!!!!

14. I'm Latino, and I used to have an SVT Lightning. I've since gone with imports, though. That being said, this guy is sickeningly ignorant. I also support the idea of banning his dumb @$$