Re: McLaren F1 GTR vs. Modified Toyota Supra

Discussion in '1993 McLaren F1 GTR' started by 1Supra1, Aug 10, 2002.

1. There is a clip of a ferrari f40 beating the veilside supra.... so the Mclaren Defintitely would.

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mattman420</i>
    <b>There is a clip of a ferrari f40 beating the veilside supra.... so the Mclaren Defintitely would. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Can you read ??

There are many veilside tuned Supras , but only one is THE Veilside Supra , I mean the one that belongs to Veilside.

The "Veilside Supras" in the videos are not Veilside Supra flagship.

Anyway , on a track the McLaren is faster.<!-- Signature -->

3. #28 M360, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    hey if you guys really love mclaren go to this site http://www.geocities.com/mclarenzone2 it features hundreds of pictures and stats of mclaren f1 as well as other versions such as the lm and gtr and gt longtail! join and become a member now!!!!

4. #29 heheheheheheheh, Aug 10, 2002
    go and download kazza www.kazza.com then type in mclaren vs supra and it has a vid of the mclaren kicking the supra's arse

5. I saw a 1200HP Supra beat a mclaren on a straight line... but it was gutted on the inside i'm sure...

The G force against a supra compared to the mclaren is terrible...
    and on a track, i doubt there is a car out there that will beat this... maybe GT40... that would be a race i'de love to see!

6. you people are dumb, how can you compare a $1,000,000 car to a $40,000 supra. i mean leave the poor car alone, i know if some one gave me a millon dollers and a supra and told me to beat a Mclaren f1 i know for a fact that i can do it. i think its dumb to compare these two cars. why can't people be smarter than the averge dork.

7. lol, I totally agree with that. The veilside supra probably costs at most $100,000 with the car. I usually think it's stupid to compare cars with price, but a $900,000 difference is ridiculous.

Also I want to know if those JGTC cars can always beat the McLaren GTR and all the other Euro and American cars that enter, why haven't they used those cars in Lemans? I know Mazda wasted the competition with their rotary car, but I havent heard of any JGTC cars in Lemans...

8. Yeah, If you look hard enough online you can find a Modified Supra racing a McLaren F1. It's a Japanese video and the McLaren makes the Supra look as though it's standing still. It even makes the Supra driver scream.

9. they have this on kazaa under video it shows on the 1000m the veilside supra against the mclaren f1 juss the f1 not the gtr and the f1 smokes it the whole time even at the 400m. They used to have japanese or chinese 1/4 mile races on tv between supercars and suped cars. it was sick.

Speed means nothing if you dont got handling thas how people get messed up. And not cool.

10. o ya and true tha chineses guy does make an annoyin sound like "ohhh"
    its reall funny good point. go under kazaa and type in under video cars races or mclaren itll pop up. "ohhh" lol

Speed means nothing if you dont got handling thas how people get messed up. And not cool

11. #36 Orange F1LM, Oct 18, 2002
  12. Mclaren would totaly win a race versus a modified toyota supra, it just cant add-up

13. a mclaren would kill a supra any time in a race.

14. the McLaren would kill the supra! you could put a jet engine on a supra and the McLaren would still kill it.(sarcasm)

15. WTF!!! are you talking about, the McLaren F1 is a car of overwhelming beauty!

16. #41 zzUltimaGTRzz, May 5, 2008
    You're not seriously suggesting that a modified tuner toy could corner better than a purpose-built LeMans winning race car...

17. WTF is this. This post has so much ignorance, my brain could not comprehend it. NO 800 HP VETTE IS GOING TO DO THE 1/4 IN 6 SECONDS. God damn, you are stupid.

18. Yes it can. Please learn your information before posting. The Blitz supra has done the nurburgring at 7:49, while the mclaren f1 has done it at 7:45. Mind you, the blitz supra made that pass in 1999, it used seriously outdated parts. The Dodge Viper ACR and the Nissan GTR have already made faster passes than the Mclaren F1. The ACR was messing up on shifts and wasn't really trying, and it still made a 23 second faster pass.

19. How right you are...I had the misfortune of racing of racing one in a hyper-modified 911. Needless to say, it whipped my a$$.