Re: McLaren F1 GTR vs. Modified Toyota Supra

Discussion in '1993 McLaren F1 GTR' started by djpeetro, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LaMagra2002</i>
    <b>DonŽt you have the clip the Mc Laren F1 beating the Vailside Supra?!!!
    Damn,no chance for the Vailside!!!But itŽs also a cool car but too much weight!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

It was a Veilside tuned Supra in the video , not THE veilside Supra which 1/4 mile record is 9.81s

The veilside is only faster in acceleration.

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mattman420</i>
    <b>There is a clip of a ferrari f40 beating the veilside supra.... so the Mclaren Defintitely would. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Can you read ??

There are many veilside tuned Supras , but only one is THE Veilside Supra , I mean the one that belongs to Veilside.

The "Veilside Supras" in the videos are not Veilside Supra flagship.

Anyway , on a track the McLaren is faster.<!-- Signature -->

3. #28 M360, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    hey if you guys really love mclaren go to this site http://www.geocities.com/mclarenzone2 it features hundreds of pictures and stats of mclaren f1 as well as other versions such as the lm and gtr and gt longtail! join and become a member now!!!!

4. #29 heheheheheheheh, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    go and download kazza www.kazza.com then type in mclaren vs supra and it has a vid of the mclaren kicking the supra's arse

5. I saw a 1200HP Supra beat a mclaren on a straight line... but it was gutted on the inside i'm sure...

The G force against a supra compared to the mclaren is terrible...
    and on a track, i doubt there is a car out there that will beat this... maybe GT40... that would be a race i'de love to see!