Re: McLaren vs. Mini Cooper

Discussion in '2002 MINI Cooper S' started by Oscuro_Pureza, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Buttface is such an assclown.

2. Who cares who would win the race, good cars are all about gas milage. the mclaren is a big waste of metal and carbon fiber. the mini cooper is a very gas economical monster that will eat the mclaren alive.

I mean look at the results, nearly every race a mini has been in, the mclaren has been to scared to even enter! thats dominance.

(side note: going 135 in this thing would definately cause accidental defecation)

3. What a dork. Who gives a shit about gas mileage. Speed and style is what counts. I wouldn't care if the Mclaren went 0.5mpg, it would still be my favorite car. As for the mini, it can be the most efficient car in the world and still be one of the shittiest cars I have ever seen.

4. Quote from KillaCali209:
    What a dork. Who gives a shit about gas mileage. Speed and style is what counts. I wouldn't care if the Mclaren went 0.5mpg, it would still be my favorite car. As for the mini, it can be the most efficient car in the world and still be one of the shittiest cars I have ever seen.

DAMN RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

5. Sweet lord, some of you people wouldn't recognize sarcasm if it came up to you and bit you in the ass, and then stood in front of you with a big neon sign that said "I AM SARCASM" on it.

Of course the MacLaren would win. The people who say otherwise are MESSING WITH YOU (them just kidding. Joke). Is it SO FREIKING HARD to understand that?

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from unillenium</i>
    <b>The Mini Cooper isn't all about blinding all out 1 million dollar performance like the Mini Cooper S is.

The Mini Cooper and the Mini Cooper S and all its predecesors are what this car is designed to continue on.

an Affordable, yet practical, yet fun car.

And of all the cars in the world

the Mini is one of the best selling cars

and this makes a good car even better by replacing its little puny engine with a much more powerful engine, i.e. the 160HP supercharged engine.

In a package that can out accelerate a Pontiac Grand Prix GTP

Tell me thats not cool.

I dare you

NAHUH

DONT SAY IT

BECAUSE I WONT BELIEVE YOU.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    i couldn't agree more. i'm so sick and tired of people making a comparo of a tiny car with the mclaren f1. hell, i just FUCKING HATE THE MCLAREN F1'S!
    if you want to talk about drag racing, sure, the mclaren would win, if you were doing quarter miles. 0-60 i'd hesitate, 60-0 the mini would WIPE THE FLOOR with the mclaren, and if you were racing, say, laguna seca, the mclaren would get rammed in the back by the mini, while it's only on andretti hairpin and the mini has already done a lap.
    as soon as this BLOODY site makes a "MINI" logo avatar, it's MINE. MINNNNNNNE all MIIIIIIIIIIIINE! *HINT HINT to the moderators*<!-- Signature -->

7. You are the biggest #$%#ing dumbass I have ever seen. If you hate the Mclaren you suck my big floppy Assyrian DICK!!! And go to "bloody" hell. The Mini Cooper is the ugliest,gayest, shitbox on wheels I have ever seen. The first time I saw a Mini was in the game GT3, and ever since then I've hated this bubble on wheels. This car is fruitier than a pack of starburst. I wouldn't take this car if I was payed. And, don't confuse the Mclaren getting rammed in the ass, with your troubled childhood with your abusive father.

How can you believe that the Mclaren would loose to the Mini from 0-60mph. The Mini does it in 7.3 seconds while the Mclaren does it in 3.2 seconds.

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RacePhreak13</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from unillenium</i>
    <b>The Mini Cooper isn't all about blinding all out 1 million dollar performance like the Mini Cooper S is.

The Mini Cooper and the Mini Cooper S and all its predecesors are what this car is designed to continue on.

an Affordable, yet practical, yet fun car.

And of all the cars in the world

the Mini is one of the best selling cars

and this makes a good car even better by replacing its little puny engine with a much more powerful engine, i.e. the 160HP supercharged engine.

In a package that can out accelerate a Pontiac Grand Prix GTP

Tell me thats not cool.

I dare you

NAHUH

DONT SAY IT

BECAUSE I WONT BELIEVE YOU.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    i couldn't agree more. i'm so sick and tired of people making a comparo of a tiny car with the mclaren f1. hell, i just FUCKING HATE THE MCLAREN F1'S!
    if you want to talk about drag racing, sure, the mclaren would win, if you were doing quarter miles. 0-60 i'd hesitate, 60-0 the mini would WIPE THE FLOOR with the mclaren, and if you were racing, say, laguna seca, the mclaren would get rammed in the back by the mini, while it's only on andretti hairpin and the mini has already done a lap.
    as soon as this BLOODY site makes a "MINI" logo avatar, it's MINE. MINNNNNNNE all MIIIIIIIIIIIINE! *HINT HINT to the moderators*</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->You believe the Mini would lose to the McLaren F1 around a track? Did I misunderstand that or is that what your saying?<!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from buttface</i>
    <b>Bigvic your awsome,just comparing these two cars,it would be a good race to see. Even though I don't know shit about cars I think that the mini cooper would SPANK IT.(I'd like that)Killa cali don't say such mean things about the mini.what do you look like?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You obviously know nothing about cars! Have you even taken the time to look at the stats on the McLaren, or do you in your infinate wisdom just asume that since the Mini has a supercharger then it is invincible! Just because the mini is supercharged doesn't mean that it will beat any car that isn't! A supercharger doesn't make a car invincible, it adds to the horsepower of the car, thus adds to the performance of the car.
    With the supercharger, the mini does 0-60 in 7.3 seconds. A McLaren does 0-60 in 3.1! Less than half the time! The Mini has a topspeed of 135, while the McLaren 240!
    I hate McLarens, but to say that a Mini would beat it just because it's supercharged is ridiculus!

Since you have proven that you don't know anything about cars, why don't you go and learn about them and then come to the site, rather than flaunting your stupidity and making a complete ass of yourself!

Stupid woman!<!-- Signature -->

10. I'm amazed that this thread has gotten this far. There is no arguement. I'm sure BUTTFACE is joking. No one... NO ONE is that stupid. I love the new Mini (hmm, that must mean I'm gay, huh? Fucking rednecks, DIE!!!), but there's no comparison.

Now let's all leave this thread alone so it will go away.

11. like this matters..i dont think its evn possible to use 4 superchargers at once, i think u mean turbochargers

btw i wouldnt mind driving around in a cooper burning off some dodge neons with super spoilers haha

12. what kind of IDIOT is going to compare a McLaren to a Cooper? OF COURSE ITS GOING TO WIN YOUR TERD! THE COOPER ISNT A FUCKING V12, 600HP SUPERCAR! Dont get me wrong, I LOVE the cooper, id rather have it then a mclaren personally

13. and i bet the cooper would beat the McLaren in slalomn, man would that be demoralizing lol.

14. Alright it is time to reckon. No more cussing, lets talk about this calmly and smoothly. The MINI Cooper S is a cool and fast car. I like it and to all those people who think it is gay, IT IS A CAR.
    The McLaren F1 is like a dream. You see it everywhere except in real life. I would like to meet someone who owns a Mclaren and slap them in the face for buying such a stupid car. the price is why the cooper would take this comparison. 19000 and a cool little hatchback, or sell your soul along with all your other earthly possesions and buy a Mclaren (if you could find one)

15. Alright it is time to reckon. No more cussing, lets talk about this calmly and smoothly. The MINI Cooper S is a cool and fast car. I like it and to all those people who think it is gay, IT IS A CAR.
    The McLaren F1 is like a dream. You see it everywhere except in real life. I would like to meet someone who owns a Mclaren and slap them in the face for buying such a stupid car. the price is why the cooper would take this comparison. 19000 and a cool little hatchback, or sell your soul along with all your other earthly possesions and buy a Mclaren (if you could find one)

16. Alright it is time to reckon. No more cussing, lets talk about this calmly and smoothly. The MINI Cooper S is a cool and fast car. I like it and to all those people who think it is gay, IT IS A CAR.

17. OK OK OK LET ME THINK FOR A MINUTE BUTTFACE...... WHAT KIND OF A RACE R U TALKIN ABOUT? IF IT WAS ANYTHING SHORT OF A GOD-DAMN SQUIGGLY LINE, THE MCLAREN WOULD PEEL THE PAINT OFF THE MINI IN REVERSE. NOW, I LIKE THE MINI'S AND I THINK THEY ARE COOL, BUT PLEASE DYE YOUR HAIR BROWN SO YOU CAN GAIN SOME ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. MIni's suck...... this is still not a good comparision but its pretty goddmn funny

19. anyone who thinks the mini or mini S is a total motard. we got one and it has to be the funist car to drive. its got accel, abosolutly aweomse handling and more horsepower then most cars 2wise its size. (talking about the mini cooper S) and for the guy who said BMW can't service them, i think it was in a diff thread, but that dosn't matter, becuase we havn't had any problems with it yet. if you think the minis not an awesome car, you either hacn't drivin one or you hace a crayon in your brain.

20. To Buttface: I pray that you're just saying these stupid things to try and get some attention, otherwise you are the DUMBEST CHEERLEADER ON THE PLANET. People like you deserve to drive shitty little Mini Coopers.

21. i could waste both of them on my moped.

22. "Bigvic your awsome,just comparing these two cars,it would be a good race to see. Even though I don't know shit about cars I think that the mini cooper would SPANK IT.(I'd like that)Killa cali don't say such mean things about the mini.what do you look like?"

Scroll up a little bit and see this quote and then when your coming back down to read the rest of my post look for that user name again. The part about,"I don't know anything about cars" and the exact quote of another post about the mini cooper winning (which would never happen), I say i aggree with the one person who siad they had seen better things in....ya you know what I'm talking about if not scrool up a little more. You people are sooooooooo stupid. Humh lets see MASSIVE HORSEPOWER AND TORQUE or "mini" horse and torque, you decide who would win. DUHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Gay ppl like you should be shot and burried in that stupid car so we never have to see either again. (Honestly)

Sincerely,

--Porshe95turbo

23. Ok now that i am done laughing my head off I am gonna make a post. This has got to be one of the funniest thngs i have read in along time. Anyone and I say again ANYONE who thinks the guy who started this thread was actually serious is the BIGGEST moron on the world and should be sent to the island of perpetual tickling so that he can learn to loosen up a bit and have a good time. the person who said this would beat a mclaren was, ok get this its a new concept,FREAKING KIDDING. ITS CALLED A JOKE. IT IS MEANT TO MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH.he was not trying to make an actual comparison. My gosh people get the porcupine out of your butt and learn to laugh a little. peace y'all.

24. laughing my pants of!!!
    the sarcasm here is great fun, but even more fun are the people who didn't realise it was sarcasm!!!
    ooh, and sure the mini would win, because the weight is a lot less than the mclaren! power to weight, like colin chapman!!
    (BTW, this was sarcasm as well!)

lol....