Re: McLaren vs. Mini Cooper

Discussion in '2002 MINI Cooper S' started by Mini Cooper M, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from unillenium</i>
    <b>The Mini Cooper isn't all about blinding all out 1 million dollar performance like the Mini Cooper S is.

The Mini Cooper and the Mini Cooper S and all its predecesors are what this car is designed to continue on.

an Affordable, yet practical, yet fun car.

And of all the cars in the world

the Mini is one of the best selling cars

and this makes a good car even better by replacing its little puny engine with a much more powerful engine, i.e. the 160HP supercharged engine.

In a package that can out accelerate a Pontiac Grand Prix GTP

Tell me thats not cool.

I dare you

NAHUH

DONT SAY IT

BECAUSE I WONT BELIEVE YOU.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    i couldn't agree more. i'm so sick and tired of people making a comparo of a tiny car with the mclaren f1. hell, i just FUCKING HATE THE MCLAREN F1'S!
    if you want to talk about drag racing, sure, the mclaren would win, if you were doing quarter miles. 0-60 i'd hesitate, 60-0 the mini would WIPE THE FLOOR with the mclaren, and if you were racing, say, laguna seca, the mclaren would get rammed in the back by the mini, while it's only on andretti hairpin and the mini has already done a lap.
    as soon as this BLOODY site makes a "MINI" logo avatar, it's MINE. MINNNNNNNE all MIIIIIIIIIIIINE! *HINT HINT to the moderators*<!-- Signature -->

2. You are the biggest #$%#ing dumbass I have ever seen. If you hate the Mclaren you suck my big floppy Assyrian DICK!!! And go to "bloody" hell. The Mini Cooper is the ugliest,gayest, shitbox on wheels I have ever seen. The first time I saw a Mini was in the game GT3, and ever since then I've hated this bubble on wheels. This car is fruitier than a pack of starburst. I wouldn't take this car if I was payed. And, don't confuse the Mclaren getting rammed in the ass, with your troubled childhood with your abusive father.

How can you believe that the Mclaren would loose to the Mini from 0-60mph. The Mini does it in 7.3 seconds while the Mclaren does it in 3.2 seconds.

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RacePhreak13</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from unillenium</i>
    <b>The Mini Cooper isn't all about blinding all out 1 million dollar performance like the Mini Cooper S is.

The Mini Cooper and the Mini Cooper S and all its predecesors are what this car is designed to continue on.

and this makes a good car even better by replacing its little puny engine with a much more powerful engine, i.e. the 160HP supercharged engine.

Tell me thats not cool.

I dare you

NAHUH

DONT SAY IT

BECAUSE I WONT BELIEVE YOU.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    i couldn't agree more. i'm so sick and tired of people making a comparo of a tiny car with the mclaren f1. hell, i just FUCKING HATE THE MCLAREN F1'S!
    if you want to talk about drag racing, sure, the mclaren would win, if you were doing quarter miles. 0-60 i'd hesitate, 60-0 the mini would WIPE THE FLOOR with the mclaren, and if you were racing, say, laguna seca, the mclaren would get rammed in the back by the mini, while it's only on andretti hairpin and the mini has already done a lap.
    as soon as this BLOODY site makes a "MINI" logo avatar, it's MINE. MINNNNNNNE all MIIIIIIIIIIIINE! *HINT HINT to the moderators*</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->You believe the Mini would lose to the McLaren F1 around a track? Did I misunderstand that or is that what your saying?<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from buttface</i>
    <b>Bigvic your awsome,just comparing these two cars,it would be a good race to see. Even though I don't know shit about cars I think that the mini cooper would SPANK IT.(I'd like that)Killa cali don't say such mean things about the mini.what do you look like?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You obviously know nothing about cars! Have you even taken the time to look at the stats on the McLaren, or do you in your infinate wisdom just asume that since the Mini has a supercharger then it is invincible! Just because the mini is supercharged doesn't mean that it will beat any car that isn't! A supercharger doesn't make a car invincible, it adds to the horsepower of the car, thus adds to the performance of the car.
    With the supercharger, the mini does 0-60 in 7.3 seconds. A McLaren does 0-60 in 3.1! Less than half the time! The Mini has a topspeed of 135, while the McLaren 240!
    I hate McLarens, but to say that a Mini would beat it just because it's supercharged is ridiculus!

Since you have proven that you don't know anything about cars, why don't you go and learn about them and then come to the site, rather than flaunting your stupidity and making a complete ass of yourself!

Stupid woman!<!-- Signature -->

5. I'm amazed that this thread has gotten this far. There is no arguement. I'm sure BUTTFACE is joking. No one... NO ONE is that stupid. I love the new Mini (hmm, that must mean I'm gay, huh? Fucking rednecks, DIE!!!), but there's no comparison.

Now let's all leave this thread alone so it will go away.

6. McLaren vs. Mini Cooper

If the McLaren would race the Mini Cooper, the McLaren would spank it with authority!!!!!!!!

7. There is no way it could even be close. the mini would smoke the Mclaren. the mini is supercharged, the mclaren isn't. there for the Mini cooper has to be way faster then the Mclaren.<!-- Signature -->

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from buttface</i>
    <b>There is no way it could even be close. the mini would smoke the Mclaren. the mini is supercharged, the mclaren isn't. there for the Mini cooper has to be way faster then the Mclaren.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You are such a..... GENUIS! Oh man, its about time the truth was unveiled. Thank you buttface.<!-- Signature -->

9. You have to be kidding. If you seriously believe a mini cooper will beat a Mclaren you should be shot. It's top speed is only 135mph while a Mclaren has a top speed of over 235mph. The Mini Cooper is the Ugliest Piece of crap i have ever seen. It looks like the car Steve Urkel drove in the show "Family Matters". I've seen nicer things come out of my @$$ when I take a $hit.

10. Bigvic your awsome,just comparing these two cars,it would be a good race to see. Even though I don't know shit about cars I think that the mini cooper would SPANK IT.(I'd like that)Killa cali don't say such mean things about the mini.what do you look like?<!-- Signature -->

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from KillaCali209</i>
    <b>The Mini Cooper is the Ugliest Piece of crap i have ever seen. It looks like the car Steve Urkel drove in the show "Family Matters". I've seen nicer things come out of my @$$ when I take a $hit.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Like what? Used condoms?
    Urkel's car is the BMW Isetta. I like BMW's. But even I can agree the Isetta isn't particularly attractive. But it still looks better than the X Coupe. Mini Cooper looks better than either, by far IMO.

12. good one guibo. why the hell would u compare these two cars, the mini costs soooooo much less than the mclaren of course the mclaren would win

13. How the hell would the mclaren win, The mini is supercharged. A supercharged car is always faster then a nonsupercharged engine, no matter what size. You must be the only idoit who doesn't know that.<!-- Signature -->

14. Buttface, scroll up a little and you will see that the Mini's top speed is only 135mph. Then go to the info on the Mclaren F1 and you will relize how dumb you really are.

15. "Only 135"? That is flying in this type of a small car.

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from buttface</i>
    <b>How the hell would the mclaren win, The mini is supercharged. A supercharged car is always faster then a nonsupercharged engine, no matter what size. You must be the only idoit who doesn't know that.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I've never seen anyone so stupid in my entire life. Wow, I must of laughed so hard, that I came close to passing out. Air, I need air... <!-- Signature -->

17. AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you people are morns yeah the mini-cooper would win for sure.....PHH!<!-- Signature -->

18. OK, BUTTFACE the mclaren would smoke the mini cooper, in reverse

19. The Mini Cooper isn't all about blinding all out 1 million dollar performance like the Mini Cooper S is.

Tell me thats not cool.

I dare you

NAHUH

DONT SAY IT

BECAUSE I WONT BELIEVE YOU.

20. That's not cool.

21. OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!

22. OK HOWEVER THINKS THAT THE MCLAREN CAN LOOSE TO THIS PIECE OF SHIT SHOULD BURN IN HELL. YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE F*CKING SUPERCHARGERS YOU ANT ADDED TO THIS SHITBOX AND THE MCLAREN WOULD STILL BEAT IT IN FIRST GEAR!!! AND BUTTFACE UR STARTING TO PISS ME OFF WITH YOUR NO KNOWLEDGE ON CARS, SO IF YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING JUST KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.

MCLAREN FASTEST STREET-LEGAL CAR IN THE WORLD TO DATE...240.1MPH!!!

23. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from cars411</i>
    <b>OK HOWEVER THINKS THAT THE MCLAREN CAN LOOSE TO THIS PIECE OF SHIT SHOULD BURN IN HELL. YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE F*CKING SUPERCHARGERS YOU ANT ADDED TO THIS SHITBOX AND THE MCLAREN WOULD STILL BEAT IT IN FIRST GEAR!!! AND BUTTFACE UR STARTING TO PISS ME OFF WITH YOUR NO KNOWLEDGE ON CARS, SO IF YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING JUST KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.

MCLAREN FASTEST STREET-LEGAL CAR IN THE WORLD TO DATE...240.1MPH!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Finally someone that knows something about cars.

Well said Cars411.

24. Buttface is such an assclown.

25. Who cares who would win the race, good cars are all about gas milage. the mclaren is a big waste of metal and carbon fiber. the mini cooper is a very gas economical monster that will eat the mclaren alive.

I mean look at the results, nearly every race a mini has been in, the mclaren has been to scared to even enter! thats dominance.

(side note: going 135 in this thing would definately cause accidental defecation)