Re: McLaren vs. Mini Cooper

Discussion in '2002 MINI Cooper S' started by Mini Cooper M, Aug 9, 2002.

1. What a dork. Who gives a shit about gas mileage. Speed and style is what counts. I wouldn't care if the Mclaren went 0.5mpg, it would still be my favorite car. As for the mini, it can be the most efficient car in the world and still be one of the shittiest cars I have ever seen.

2. Quote from KillaCali209:
    What a dork. Who gives a shit about gas mileage. Speed and style is what counts. I wouldn't care if the Mclaren went 0.5mpg, it would still be my favorite car. As for the mini, it can be the most efficient car in the world and still be one of the shittiest cars I have ever seen.

DAMN RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

3. Sweet lord, some of you people wouldn't recognize sarcasm if it came up to you and bit you in the ass, and then stood in front of you with a big neon sign that said "I AM SARCASM" on it.

Of course the MacLaren would win. The people who say otherwise are MESSING WITH YOU (them just kidding. Joke). Is it SO FREIKING HARD to understand that?

4. *falls over laughing* my god you people are idiotic losers! You people are friggin gullible as hell! I could say that the Afgans had nukes and were about to roast England and the U.S. and you'd all probably run for your damned bomb shelters!
    Buttface is simply joking, if you couldn't tell...the god you are stupider than what you call him!
    Next, to the person who told someone that if they didn't like the Mclaren, they should suck his Ayssyrian dick? Well, I'll cut it off instead. I am sick of hearing, 'Mclaren is the fastest street legal car in the world!" "Mclaren RULLZ!" "Mclaren this" "mclaren that"....god, it drives me insane!
    Yippee shit, it's fast. But where the HELL you gonna use 230+ mph? Around town? Doubt it...highways? Not unless you want a +1 million dollar carbon fiber paperweight.
    Gah, the Mini Cooper S kicks ass, and if you think it is the ugliest car in the world, well, my guess is, is that you haven't seen a Citroen 2CV.

5. I didn't say I don't like the Mini! I think it's an awesome car! I think it's absolutly ridiculus to compare it with a McLaren!
    The McLaren will beat it. DUH! I hate McLarens, and I hate people that think a McLaren is god because it can beat a Mini! Whoopdi doo! A "supercar" can beat an economy car! Wow! McLarens can actually beat another car!
    I think people who compare McLarens to every other car out there should kill themselves!<!-- Signature -->

6. I need to get something off my chest. Yimmy, the reson you have never seen a McLaren race a Mini is because the class difference is too big, they don't let cars like that race, because the Mini would
    D-I-E. I hope this is sarcasm, i really do. Because comaping these two cars is like comparing a Toyota Vitz to a Jaguar XJ220. I have also heard that the McLaren is one of the "cleanest" and most fuel-effcient cars, not just supercars, in the entire world. It's speed is surpassed only by the (i think this is the model year) 1980 Callaway Sledgehammer Corvette, the Koensiegg (sp), and the Bugatti Veyron. Imagine if, just if, the McLaren had four supercharges like the Bugatti. It would smoke everything twice. I think the McLaren is supercharged though, just not as much as the Veyron.

7. lol

This is out of control, people. A mcleran would only lose to a mini if you take the engine out. then again, the starter motor may do the job...

Seriously, I'm liking this Mini, but its a whole different catagory.

Hey butthole, are you serious? if you are (and I doubt it), then let me give you an example. There are 2 versions of a car that I ALWAYS mention. The VW corrado. The older one, called the G60, had a 4 cyl. engine with a supercharger in it (called a G-lader), and the later version, called the SLC, had the VR6 in it. This is a narrow angle 6 cyl. in a V shape. the difference? LOTS. The G60 was a 7.5 some odd sec. from 60 MPH, while the SLC was a scant 6.8. Think of it this way: A supercharged 4 cyl. could not beat a european supercar with a V12 in it. Nuff' said.

I hope you have learned something of a lesson.

Ciao, TR

8. Maybe so, but the Vector WX3 Avtech would run las around the McLaren F1. American pride!!!<!-- Signature -->

9. loook...i dont got shit w/ nether car..ive seen mini copor s on tha roedz itz tight but BUTTFACE...lol...LMFAO damn she said on tha botom of tha shit she wrote it said sumthin like "cheirleadin is part of ma life n ima gurl n i luv mustangs" sumthin like that..tell me 1 gurl that noes about cars n thinkz mini copor'll smoke a F1...damn..i need air...oh shit i NEED AIR....

10. wow the guy who started this must be sooo smart... did u notice this was supposed to compete with cars in ITS SAME CLASS?? that wud have to be what all of the ford lineups which has no competition cuz they wud just have to break down b4 race day use up all the engine in happy hour haha<!-- Signature -->