Re: mercedes are employin monkeys ta design their cars..........

Discussion in '2002 Mercedes-Benz Vision GST Concept' started by Ferrari Hoon, Aug 10, 2002.

1. i dont see whats the problem its quite a nice looking car, it would go alright with the AMG V8 but the weight mite be a concern.
    P.S its a wagon there all heavy...

2. This car is far from the Mercedes design standards! I dont wish to see another one of these cars to enter Mercedes line-up!

Stay with the big beffy limos Mercedes!!!

3. weed party in burlin? mercedes designes his cars in berlin? i dont think so! but its a strange design but not ugly! it is only a concept! maybe it will be a #$%#in pretty car! sorry for my bad english because my teacher is a weedsmokin monkey! =)<!-- Signature -->

4. mercedes are employin monkeys ta design their cars...........

wotz goin on, it woz a big weed party down in burlin when this woz put together, i see this shit when im high

5. I DONT THINK THEYRE EMPLOYIN MONKEYS. THEYRE JUST TRYING TO CREATE SOMETHIN DIFFERENT. SO U THE 1 WHO IS THE MONKEY.

6. You suck Mot***f***er. Mercedes design is one of the better in the world. Of course this concept is special and I don't really like it But... you suck !!<!-- Signature -->

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from tha topp dogg</i>
    <b>wotz goin on, it woz a big weed party down in burlin when this woz put together, i see this shit when im high</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Monkeys? They must be some pretty talented monkeys! I want them in my design studio. It's about time someone tried to creat a "stylish" mini-van that would change the mini-van image. It must be hard to make it look good or someone else would have pulled it off by now. Style AND utility, now there's a combination--not to mention performance.<!-- Signature -->

8. I agree TwoPynts.

9. Some people may think this car looks ugly, but I personally think Mercedes' new designs are always easier to get along with than some of the other car companies'. Just like the C-coupe, first me and several of my friends think it looks like a piece of crap. But now, I think it actually looks quite nice and have already ordered one.<!-- Signature -->

10. What's next, the Benz UberTank? There seems to be an increasing trend worldwide in streamlining auto chassis. I'm not much of a Benz fan, but this design is just plain Ooogly, and very reminiscent of the SLK convertible. In my opinion, the 190E was the best balance in terms of performance and asthetic design.

11. That is beautiful design! Mercedes is a leader in design concept all the while maintaining the 'roots' of their previous models. I think only BMW does it better.

I think this car looks great. It's functional and has plenty of power! It will be a great competitor for the BMW M5 and the Audi RS4 (in Europe). I think the only downfall continues to be the lack of a manual tranny.<!-- Signature -->

12. It's good-looking for a mini-van. Beats a Chrysler Voyager or a Toyota Tarago. Probably would beat a Camaro in a straight line too.

13. Tha topp dogg doesn't know ANYTHING about mercedes! Tha topp dogg must have been smoked up when he wrote that. Berlin!?! I think that's the only German city he knows.

I think mercedes is one of the VERY BEST. And like the way this concept looks. Mercedes is one of the few brands which lets you identify a Mercedes across the board from a mile away, if it's a luxury sedan a coupe or small sedan.

2-Fast Dre.

14. Topp dogg don't know what his on about. Berlin...lol
    MERCEDES RULES and this car is good.
    Room, comfort, POWER and looks = MERCEDES

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FordFest90</i>
    <b>What's next, the Benz UberTank? There seems to be an increasing trend worldwide in streamlining auto chassis. I'm not much of a Benz fan, but this design is just plain Ooogly, and very reminiscent of the SLK convertible. In my opinion, the 190E was the best balance in terms of performance and asthetic design.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> uuh look u r a ford man so i'll speak slowly with small words and ones that actually exist unlike ooooogly (WAT DA FUK?) but you know shit all about cars so shut the fu<k up

16. There seems to be a major transition in the automotive industry towards creating "WAGON" styled cars. I enjoy MB's design in their resent models, but where is the "MACHO" agressivness that used to be in let's say previous "S" class that is majorly lacking from the current model? In my opinion MB shoud stick to sports cars and luxury sedans, not "MiniVanish" looking Station Wagons!
    P.S. I love the front, but the rear has to go! Make is a sedan, it will draw more attention.<!-- Signature -->