Re: Might be going into production for 2004!!!!!!!

Discussion in '2001 Buick Bengal Concept' started by 2003 ss R, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Might be going into production for 2004!!!!!!!

This might be going into production for 2004!!! This is a great looking car so it should be great. Here's some info. General Motors reportedly hopes that the Buick Bengal will appeal to younger customers. In some cases, this is likely to include affluent young families who want a "fun" second car. The youth theme appears to be a central concern of the General Motors car portfolio in 2001. Key elements in appealing to this market are value for money and "coolness". If the company decides to go ahead with a production version of the car (as has been rumoured), it is likely to hit the market in 2004.<!-- Signature -->

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mustangs forever</i>
    <b>This is great news, but it's uglier than my puke.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->This is a great looking car you idiot.<!-- Signature -->

3. Darn right, Camaro. Congrads on 3750 posts!

I think this car has a great engine. It would make a nice alternative to the SLK, CLK, and Z4.

4. Darn right, Camaro. Congrads on 3750 posts!

I think this car has a great engine. It would make a nice alternative to the SLK, CLK, and Z4.

5. If it does go into production they should change one thing about it: MAKE IT A V8 or at least an option. That is the one major gripe I have about Buick is that they call themselves a luxury car manufacturer, but all the luxury car manufacturers I know (Cadillac, Lincoln, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, etc.) have their luxury sedans with a V8 in them. So listen up Buick, if you want to appeal to the general luxury car buyer even more, drop in a LS1 V8 into your Regal and if you put the Bengal into production (which the name indicates high performance and power) it should also have a LS1 V8.

6. If it does go into production they should definentlly change one thing about it: MAKE IT A V8 or at least an option. That is the one major gripe I have about Buick is that they call themselves a luxury car manufacturer, but all the luxury car manufacturers I know (Cadillac, Lincoln, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, etc) have their luxury sedans with a V8 in them and rear wheel drive. Give it an optional 6-speed and something like BMW's Shiftronic auto-manual too. So listen up Buick, if you want to appeal to the general luxury car buyer even more, drop in a LS1 V8 with a Shiftronic-like transmission and dual exhaust into your Regal and if you put the Bengal (which the name indicates high performance and power which you don't get in a V6) into production it should also have a LS1 V8, 6-speed AND rear wheel drive. Then Buick, you would be a really great American car comapny.

7. If it does go into production they should change one thing about it: MAKE IT A V8 or at least an option. That is the one major gripe I have about Buick is that they call themselves a luxury car manufacturer, but all the luxury car manufacturers I know (Cadillac, Lincoln, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, etc.) have their luxury sedans with a V8 in them. So listen up Buick, if you want to appeal to the general luxury car buyer even more, drop in a LS1 V8 into your Regal and if you put the Bengal into production (which the name indicates high performance and power) it should also have a LS1 V8.

8. Buicks are grandma cars, and this proves it!!!
    I mean, come on, these are gay and a half.