Re: MUSTANG IS THE BOMB

Discussion in '2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra' started by FearThe3000gt, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 84FordMan</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FearThe3000gt</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 84FordMan</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FearThe3000gt</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I Hate RustStangs</i>
    <b>HA HA HA i found one car that the mustang looks 100times better than and it the........

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hahahahaha! That's funny as shit 3000gt. Did you notice our thread was missing from yesterday. 3000gt vs mustang. Guess they didn't like my comments to Android Pimp. Anyway I can't wait until he see's your picture. I mean hey He hates Ford, but he owns one, and he replaced his Mazda engine with a 5.0Ford V8. What an idiot!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yea andriod pimp is he's scared he know his probe is a POS and he wishes it was 5.0, there is no possible way to put a 5.0 in a probe....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

How sure of that are you? You can take a 4.6L Mustang and drop the 427 V8 under the hood. So what makes you think you can't replace the 3.0L 182 V6 in the Probe (Or 2.2L turbo in GT model) with the 302 5.0L?

We are not talking about your cramped, little Shitsubishi cars here, where there are more wires than engine. You've actually got a nice, big engine compartment in most American cars, especially from the latter half of the 20th century. You can literally sit in my engine compartment and work on my 300 cubic inch inline six.

Unlike Shitsubishi cars where half the time you have to take off the intake manifold to even change the damn spark plugs (Montero).

Oh yeah, one last thing FearThe3000GT, why should we fear it? I smoked one yesterday in a 99 Chrysler Concorde with the 2.7L six cylinder on I-20 eastbound. They just don't have the top end, or even off the line speed. Yeah I'll fear the 3000GT, I'll fear for the life of the driver when it turns into a big meshed ball of plastic and fiberglass on the side of the road.

Oh yeah FearThe3000GT, I forgot, still no you ignore my challenge for you to prove me wrong, prove me you actually own a 3000GT and not some Kia Sephia.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ok little fordboy84 ahh..... prove to me you have a f150 ahahha ok prove to me you have a mustang come over to my house and come look at my 3000gt freak........ </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I don't have a Mustang, I never said I owned one, it's my brother's, but since your so hard up, I'll prove to you, BOTH his GT and my F-150 exist.

Now prove to me your 3000GT exists, take some pictures, upload them, just like KraZ28 said he was going to do, then just disappeared. Are you going to disappear too?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ha HA you will never get rid of me.....
    That doesnt prove it's yours it could be anyones as far as we know it could be your brothers, what year is that truck? it's old, and how do you expect to beat anyone in it?

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 84FordMan</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I Hate RustStangs</i>
    <b>HA HA HA i found one car that the mustang looks 100times better than and it the........

Hahahahaha! That's funny as shit 3000gt. Did you notice our thread was missing from yesterday. 3000gt vs mustang. Guess they didn't like my comments to Android Pimp. Anyway I can't wait until he see's your picture. I mean hey He hates Ford, but he owns one, and he replaced his Mazda engine with a 5.0Ford V8. What an idiot!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yea andriod pimp is he's scared he know his probe is a POS and he wishes it was 5.0, there is no possible way to put a 5.0 in a probe....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

How sure of that are you? You can take a 4.6L Mustang and drop the 427 V8 under the hood. So what makes you think you can't replace the 3.0L 182 V6 in the Probe (Or 2.2L turbo in GT model) with the 302 5.0L?

We are not talking about your cramped, little Shitsubishi cars here, where there are more wires than engine. You've actually got a nice, big engine compartment in most American cars, especially from the latter half of the 20th century. You can literally sit in my engine compartment and work on my 300 cubic inch inline six.

Unlike Shitsubishi cars where half the time you have to take off the intake manifold to even change the damn spark plugs (Montero).

Oh yeah, one last thing FearThe3000GT, why should we fear it? I smoked one yesterday in a 99 Chrysler Concorde with the 2.7L six cylinder on I-20 eastbound. They just don't have the top end, or even off the line speed. Yeah I'll fear the 3000GT, I'll fear for the life of the driver when it turns into a big meshed ball of plastic and fiberglass on the side of the road.

Oh yeah FearThe3000GT, I forgot, still no you ignore my challenge for you to prove me wrong, prove me you actually own a 3000GT and not some Kia Sephia.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ok little fordboy84 ahh..... prove to me you have a f150 ahahha ok prove to me you have a mustang come over to my house and come look at my 3000gt freak........

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FearThe3000gt</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 84FordMan</i>

Ok little fordboy84 ahh..... prove to me you have a f150 ahahha ok prove to me you have a mustang come over to my house and come look at my 3000gt freak........ </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I don't have a Mustang, I never said I owned one, it's my brother's, but since your so hard up, I'll prove to you, BOTH his GT and my F-150 exist.

Now prove to me your 3000GT exists, take some pictures, upload them, just like KraZ28 said he was going to do, then just disappeared. Are you going to disappear too?<!-- Signature -->

4. hey FearThe3000GT isnt it true that you f*ucked up your 3000gt because you didnt know how to drive a manual, and now you drive a mercury cougar?????????<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FearThe3000gt</i>

Now prove to me your 3000GT exists, take some pictures, upload them, just like KraZ28 said he was going to do, then just disappeared. Are you going to disappear too?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

That doesnt prove it's yours it could be anyones as far as we know it could be your brothers, what year is that truck? it's old, and how do you expect to beat anyone in it?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

5. #5 84FordMan, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FearThe3000gt</i>

That doesnt prove it's yours it could be anyones as far as we know it could be your brothers, what year is that truck? it's old, and how do you expect to beat anyone in it?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I can say the same thing, how does that pic prove its yours? For all we know it could be your mommmy's.

As for what year? Are you deaf, dumb, blind and just outright stupid? Check my nickname, READ (keyword there) my signature. <b>1984</b> Ford F-150. How do I plan to beat anyone? READ my signature yet again. Following in the footsteps of The Frenchtown Flyers ( www.inliners.org) I will produce a high-horsepower, high-torque, all natural aspiration F-150. As I have said dozens of times before, before the end of the year, when all the modifications are done, I am taking her out to Darlington Raceway to get my timeslips. If the times do not meet my expectations, I will take her back to the shop and have custom plumbing and mounting of Schwitzer turbos done and an intercooler.

It's old? So? The 1960s GT40 is almost 40 years old and can still smoke todays high-dollar cars. Viper? Sorry. Z06? Not in this lifetime. 3000GT? You've got to be kidding me.

How do I plan to beat anyone? It's called the accelerator, maybe your feet will touch it one day.<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Android Pimp</i>
    <b>hey FearThe3000GT isnt it true that you f*ucked up your 3000gt because you didnt know how to drive a manual, and now you drive a mercury cougar?????????<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FearThe3000gt</i>

That doesnt prove it's yours it could be anyones as far as we know it could be your brothers, what year is that truck? it's old, and how do you expect to beat anyone in it?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --></b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

it's as true as you beating the buick skylark, and having a 5.0 twinturbo in your car.......

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ITStheNSX</i>
    <b>hey mustang owners your days of out racing and beating almost every car on the road is over, well ok at least all the mustangs that are still running, i have to congradulate you on that part, and now i must warn you that a new fear is in town, you thought that your biggest fear was the viper, and the Z06 but not any more, you probaly feared the geo metro for all i know, but now comes the acura NSX weighing in at about 3070 lbs with 290hp, and unlike your prescious mustang .......
    Line from "popular" commercial
    "I have crashed my Ford a thousand times, because it comes with optional brakes"

REFRAIN

Ohhhh how crappy you have made me, ohhh how crappy you have made me!
    the NSX come with standard disk brakes and of course just like any other car out there and even the (probe) this car looks about 100 times better so when you are driving along or just sitting in the ditch waiting on the tow truck remember the strong gust of wind was the NSX speeding by you and the driver laughing away at you.
    dont worry ford owner when your racing down the highway don't use the excuse of not wanting to go over the speed limit because......
    HAVE YOU SEE THE NEW SPEED LIMIT SIGNS?
    MAXIMUM SPEED LIMIT ------65 MILES PER HR. FORDS DO THE BEST YOU CAN....

Dude! What a stupid comment! Were you the big nerd in highschool? First of all whether I like Mustangs or not, I also like the NSX. But why the hell are you comparing a car that costs way more than twice the amount a Mustang or F-body is? Your car is in a totally different class. It's not a muscle car, the Mustang is. An NSX is more about image than power, that's why it only has 290hp. However it is quick no doubt about it, but dont compare this car to any American Muscle car. The only Muscle car Japan comes close to comparing with American Muscle is the Supra. I pray that you don't get verbally bashed by the Rustang guys. Wait no I don't. I want all idiots to be verbally bashed. Get off this forum you moron.

8. HA HA HA i found one car that the mustang looks 100times better than and it the........

that is the only car that it does look better than the probe HA HA HA

9. HA HA HA i found one car that the mustang looks 100times better than and it the........

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FearThe3000gt</i>

Hahahahaha! That's funny as shit 3000gt. Did you notice our thread was missing from yesterday. 3000gt vs mustang. Guess they didn't like my comments to Android Pimp. Anyway I can't wait until he see's your picture. I mean hey He hates Ford, but he owns one, and he replaced his Mazda engine with a 5.0Ford V8. What an idiot!

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I Hate RustStangs</i>

Yea andriod pimp is he's scared he know his probe is a POS and he wishes it was 5.0, there is no possible way to put a 5.0 in a probe....

12. you're all a bunch of F*CUKEN HATEZ....IT"S FUNNY I DONT HEAR ANY OF YOU SAYIN WHAT KINDA CARS YOU GOT....MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE NONE OF YOU BUtT f*CKING SONS OF b*TCHES OWN CARS.

SUCK MY BIG BLACK D*ICK

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FearThe3000gt</i>

Oh yeah FearThe3000GT, I forgot, still no you ignore my challenge for you to prove me wrong, prove me you actually own a 3000GT and not some Kia Sephia.<!-- Signature -->

14. MUSTANG IS THE BOMB

hey mustang owners your days of out racing and beating almost every car on the road is over, well ok at least all the mustangs that are still running, i have to congradulate you on that part, and now i must warn you that a new fear is in town, you thought that your biggest fear was the viper, and the Z06 but not any more, you probaly feared the geo metro for all i know, but now comes the acura NSX weighing in at about 3070 lbs with 290hp, and unlike your prescious mustang .......
    "I have crashed my Ford a thousand times, because it comes with optional brakes"

REFRAIN

the NSX come with standard disk brakes and of course just like any other car out there and even the (probe) this car looks about 100 times better so when you are driving along or just sitting in the ditch waiting on the tow truck remember the strong gust of wind was the NSX speeding by you and the driver laughing away at you.
    dont worry ford owner when your racing down the highway don't use the excuse of not wanting to go over the speed limit because......

15. hahahahahahah <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 84FordMan</i>

16. Do you own a GT3000 ?

Ok ! Let's play it....

If you own this car you'll will surely be able to get some digital camera from a friend and show us:

1. A pic of your car in your garage besides your daddy/mommy car....
    2. A pic taked INSIDE of the car showing YOU driving it....

And....

3. A pic of the GT3000 owner's guide page 65.
    4. Some proof of purchase with the plate number on it....

Come on ! It's easy for a real owner !

But don't you forget your GT3000 still sucks and is a out of production car !(LOL !)<!-- Signature -->

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ITStheNSX</i>
    <b>hey mustang owners your days of out racing and beating almost every car on the road is over, well ok at least all the mustangs that are still running, i have to congradulate you on that part, and now i must warn you that a new fear is in town, you thought that your biggest fear was the viper, and the Z06 but not any more, you probaly feared the geo metro for all i know, but now comes the acura NSX weighing in at about 3070 lbs with 290hp, and unlike your prescious mustang .......

REFRAIN

LOL ahahahhaahh, dam he went off.

18. Hey 84 ford man I got a 68 390 out of a f100 that would make that truck of yours roar.<!-- Signature -->