Re: MUSTANGS SUCK!!!!!!

Discussion in '2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra' started by Mercedes CLK, Aug 9, 2002.

1. U think mustangs suck moron???
    I think ur momma likes to suck.
    Stangs forever *****!!!!

2. MUSTANGS SUCK!!!!!!

Go ahead, debate, im probably not going to get any support here, because the only people that look at these are the Fat Fucked Ford Fans, but hey, they suck and everyone else knows it.

3. Grow Up I Own An Import But i Dont Go to Some Car Out of No where and say THis car Sucks OMFg .

4. GT40 will beat your ferraris

The only thing that sucks are these [email protected]$$ kids coming on these boards.

5. Re: GT40 will beat your ferraris

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Hoseman</i>
    <b>The only thing that sucks are these [email protected]$$ kids coming on these boards.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

That's true !!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Flyferrari550</i>
    <b>Go ahead, debate, im probably not going to get any support here, because the only people that look at these are the Fat Fucked Ford Fans, but hey, they suck and everyone else knows it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I would say what sucks the most is people making screen names of cars they do not, and never will own. <!-- Signature -->

7. Another b!tch a$$ fairy that got popped in the a$$ and now lives a life of sucking d!ck and swallowing loads. It must of been a bad experience to get raped in the a-hole and the worst is that he liked it.

8. Hey dumb shits . . . i already told you i wasnt expecting support . . . your all to damn poor to afford a REAL european car. o and by the way i do own a ferrari, so #$%# off

9. Ur momma likes to suck #$%#er

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Flyferrari550</i>
    <b>Hey dumb shits . . . i already told you i wasnt expecting support . . . your all to damn poor to afford a REAL european car. o and by the way i do own a ferrari, so #$%# off</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Oh by the way Flyferrari550 you only have rights in mustang forums. 'Fraid to go in the GT40 forums? F*cking lieing piece.

Why would we want a European when we can get a Porsche-f*cking, ferrari-kicking GT40.

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Flyferrari550</i>
    <b>Hey dumb shits . . . i already told you i wasnt expecting support . . . your all to damn poor to afford a REAL european car. o and by the way i do own a ferrari, so #$%# off</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

If you do own a Ferrari, then you can afford to buy the most expensive digital camera in the world, and post some pics, please.<!-- Signature -->

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Flyferrari550</i>

And with all that money you have i'm surprised you didn't buy hooked on phonics.

Get lost Troll!

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Flyferrari550</i>

What man in their right mind is going to support a pillow-byting jack a$$ that has a mouth full of bone juice and smells like a toilet bowl that hasnt been cleaned for days.

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MantronixFX</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Flyferrari550</i>

What man in their right mind is going to support a pillow-byting jack a$$ that has a mouth full of bone juice and smells like a toilet bowl that hasnt been cleaned for days.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LMAO! Damn man you made me laugh! Yeah Ferrari boy doesn't realize one thing! Exactly how many bone stock ferraris run over 200mph? Not many, actually they've never been officially tested past 200 without breaking down! Oh yeah and if this Mustang really doe do 12 mids, what ferrari does that? Oh yeah 550 Maranello! And how much is it? Only a quarter of a million dollars! For a car that can't beat this thing in a drag race and gets blown before it reaches 200mph, that will literally blows! Just as much as he does with his gay lover when they push each others shit back up their asses!<!-- Signature -->

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Flyferrari550</i>

You need lots of money to own a ferria. You need lots of money to buy it, for insurance, for labor when it breaks down (ever car does) etc... People with that kind of money are intelligent, something that you lack. You might own a toy ferria, maybe a little matchbox one, but that even seems out of your reach. People like you need to be shot, period. The world we be a better place.

16. FERRARI SUCKS!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Flyferrari550</i>
    <b>Go ahead, debate, im probably not going to get any support here, because the only people that look at these are the Fat Fucked Ford Fans, but hey, they suck and everyone else knows it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah ?

Don't you know that american cars (stangs, vettes and vipers) are kicking your ferraris, little tifosi, in the last 30 years ??

Don't you know that you had NOTHING to beat the Saleen S7, Sallen SR, Cobra R, FR500...

Mustangs were just the first to kick ferraris out streets in 60's. They were faster for much less.

While Ford GT40 kicked ferraris out races

After that your red-car was never the same...

Today Vipers are kicking your Ferraris very well on FIA GT...

Get back to your F1 super-karts, buddy. This is all that your Ferrari knows...karts.

NO REAL cars....<!-- Signature -->

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Flyferrari550</i>

Are you spending all your money on drugs and booze as well as Ferraris (if you actually own one, prove it!!)?? Sure sounds like it!!!<!-- Signature -->

18. u said no support huh...
    i got your support right here
    Mustangs are by far the worst cars ever built
    o and the gt40 is next to it on that list
    o yes............and that #$%#ed up, underpowered focus

19. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Babbu69</i>
    <b>u said no support huh...
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Why do they let these retarded kids have access to computers? Shouldn’t they be strapped down to a bed getting shock treatments? Damm it, I think my IQ just dropped by 2 points from reading his post...

20. Re: GT40 will beat your ferraris

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Hoseman</i>
    <b>The only thing that sucks are these [email protected]$$ kids coming on these boards.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I agree!!!!<!-- Signature -->

21. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Flyferrari550</i>
    <b>Hey dumb shits . . . i already told you i wasnt expecting support . . . your all to damn poor to afford a REAL european car. o and by the way i do own a ferrari, so #$%# off</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->So what are your repair bills like??????<!-- Signature -->

22. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I Hate RustStangs</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MantronixFX</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Flyferrari550</i>

What man in their right mind is going to support a pillow-byting jack a$$ that has a mouth full of bone juice and smells like a toilet bowl that hasnt been cleaned for days.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LMAO! Damn man you made me laugh! Yeah Ferrari boy doesn't realize one thing! Exactly how many bone stock ferraris run over 200mph? Not many, actually they've never been officially tested past 200 without breaking down! Oh yeah and if this Mustang really doe do 12 mids, what ferrari does that? Oh yeah 550 Maranello! And how much is it? Only a quarter of a million dollars! For a car that can't beat this thing in a drag race and gets blown before it reaches 200mph, that will literally blows! Just as much as he does with his gay lover when they push each others shit back up their asses!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Well this Mustang ( 03 Cobra ) can do 0-60 in 4.5sec and the 1/4 mile in 12.6sec. Now I was reading Automobile mag the other day and they posted a 0-60 for the 575M of 4.4sec. One tenth second faster wow that really worth all that money!!!!!......lol<!-- Signature -->

23. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Babbu69</i>
    <b>u said no support huh...
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Bed time!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

24. LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Even though my name sais fords are slow, I do like the really powerful Mustangs such as the Cobra, saleen s281-e, and Cobra R. Dont like any other Ford though!

25. heres your choice-
    a 35k cobra 0-60 in 4.5
    a 240k ferrari 0-60 4.4

dont get me wrong, ferraris are sweet cars but i would rather save teh rese of my money and go buy somethin else to drive alongside the stang.