Re: MY 30 YEAR OLD BMW COULD BEAT THIS THING!!!!!

Discussion in '2002 Ford Focus SVT' started by 944turb0, Aug 9, 2002.

1. ford sucks<!-- Signature -->

2. MY 30 YEAR OLD BMW COULD BEAT THIS THING!!!!!

this car should seriously be scared of my '71 3.0s BMW, my car may not be super quick, but it could beat this thing<!-- Signature -->

3. I don't think so.This car has 170hp and your old FUCKING BMW would have only 80hp!!!

4. Hmmm...MOPARmaniac...Have you ever heard of the wonderful world of performance parts??? Do you think it was meant to be left stock??? Yeah right...I'm sure they put a 6 speed getrag and performance flywheel to deal w/ 180hp...why don't you look at the functionality of a car before entering your worthless two cents? I bet you also posted on the civic forum claiming your bimer could run w/ a 2000 civic...OOOOoo...you should really check into aftermarket parts...but I guess you already know everything about them since your handle is "MOPAR"maniac...

5. Stock your bimer in a straight line as well as a road corse would loose. not to mention if the after market was added in it would be even worse. so dont post what you cant back up<!-- Signature -->

6. yeh well a 33 year old shelby could beat it also but you dont see people coming in here shouting it from the rooftops because we dont care<!-- Signature -->

7. Yeah, my 20 year old Plymouth would smoke this thing too. Another Ford flop!!!!!!

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MoparManiac</i>
    <b>this car should seriously be scared of my '71 3.0s BMW, my car may not be super quick, but it could beat this thing</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

So whats ur freakin point? <!-- Signature -->

9. Yeah and my 35 year old Shelby Mustang can beat your BMW! twit...u'r comparing two different cars here.<!-- Signature -->

10. First of all, your bimer DOES NOT have a 0-60 of 6.7 seconds, and second of all, the person who said their Plymouth could beat it...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from big_len17</i>
    <b>Another Ford flop!!!!!!
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->what an idiot!<!-- Signature -->

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 944turb0</i>
    <b>ford sucks</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yup, good evidence. btw, the 944t is known as the single worst porsche ever made, and was an absolute flop. terible build quality, and was a bad performer.<!-- Signature -->

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from fordracing</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 944turb0</i>
    <b>ford sucks</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yup, good evidence. btw, the 944t is known as the single worst porsche ever made, and was an absolute flop. terible build quality, and was a bad performer.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->oh really? Who told you that? uh-hu<!-- Signature -->

14. SEEIN THAT SOMEONE WILL SAY THIS, THIS CAR CAN NOT BEAT ANY CURRENT M CAR. BMWS ARE MUCH BETTER THAN FORD, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. <!-- Signature -->

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 944turb0</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from fordracing</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 944turb0</i>

yup, good evidence. btw, the 944t is known as the single worst porsche ever made, and was an absolute flop. terible build quality, and was a bad performer.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->oh really? Who told you that? uh-hu</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

who told you ford sucks? have any reasons? no, your an ignorant little sophmore from hillsdale high. my dad sold 944s at rector caddilac/porsche/audi (i think they dropped caddies though), and ive been in more than enough of them and seen enough serviced there to know how crappy they are. its common knowledge that the 944 was a terrible car.<!-- Signature -->

16. Actually, the 944 turbo is one of the best Porsche performance deals out there. Very reliable, and easy to get good hp from. Poor build quality? Where did you hear that? I'd say your dealer dad sucked at knowing cars (most dealership people do).

That being said, the comments by people here about "ford sucks" and how the BMWs could beat the SVT are completely out of line. It really shows just how farking ignorant and purely stupid the people posting in the indie forums tend to be.

As a moderator, I'd love to delete all the ridiculously ignorant crap spewed in these forums...<!-- Signature -->

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MoparManiac</i>
    <b>this car should seriously be scared of my '71 3.0s BMW, my car may not be super quick, but it could beat this thing</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->This car's competion is the Honda Civic Si, not your BMW that breaks down every month<!-- Signature -->

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MoparManiac</i>
    <b>this car should seriously be scared of my '71 3.0s BMW, my car may not be super quick, but it could beat this thing</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->This car's competion is the Honda Civic Si, not your BMW that breaks down every month<!-- Signature -->

19. my old model T with 5 rockets on the back could smoke your BMW.

20. THIS IS A GREAT CAR! **** YOUR SHITTY EGG-BEATER 30 YEAR OLD BMW!IT HAS MARVELOUS HANDLING,GREAT PERFORMANCE, AND THERE IS A WIDE VARIETY OF AFTER-MARKET PARTS FOR IT. THIS IS A GREAT ALTERNITIVE TO ALL THOSE CIVICS RUNNING AROUND, I WOULD CONSIDER BUYING ONE! Give this car a chance. Ford made this car to be tuned.<!-- Signature -->