Re: MY business partner just bought this, I own a F50,Red label,

Discussion in '2002 Bentley Arnage T' started by vetteboy79, Aug 9, 2002.

1. these goofs are hilarious,
    i own this , i own that
    if you want to shit like that
    go to your freakin' toilet
    ( laughing ) and if your " business " partner
    in your " imoporting / expoting " job actually owns
    this car congrats to him
    my vette would smoke this thing
    and here are my pics
    and unlike this loser i am actually working my ass
    off to buy such a car
    but here is my vette
    <!-- Signature -->

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>I will go away when i want to go away. Your barking like a dog won't make me go away.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Still can't come up with anything smart to say huh? The only barking comming from me is your ***** of a mom in the background. I have to use my dick as a gag on her, that defenitely shut her up wouldn't you say?

3. All I've got to say is that only #%$got make up shit like that because they can't afford shit in real life so they live in a dream world. I dont know y you bother trying to make your self feel better when NO ONE believes u anyways.

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>This ugly ass won't stop barking. After his factory job he goes right to the public library,to use the computer there, because most factory workers can't afford internet connection.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I'm not barking! I speak the truth! And the truth is your an arrogant, Racist asshole who tries to belittle people but you end up making an ass of yourself. Nobody here respects you RichieRich, go away and I'll leave you alone. Other than that, I have a comment for everything stupid you post.

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>And what exactly was your comment rust. That your mom is a ugly prostitute. A homeless person won't even do her for food. By the way I have a suggestion for u, join your father in the factory. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

My comment was clear wasn't it? I mean can't you read? Maybe you shold ask your mom for some help! No wait, I need her and afterwords your gonna work her block at 12. Make sure you make a lot of money cuz I'll slap you like the dirty little ***** you are if you don't.

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>Hey us racing why dont u shut up u #%$ boy. U're just jelious. And as far as my job, I own a import/export business that's why i can afford my collection of exotic cars.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Still can't come back on my comment huh rich boy? So you have to bother someone else. Okay, I see, you're not rich at all. You can't even maintain your composure when someone is trying to call you out. And by the way since your lying out of your ass...USRACING is my business partner, and our import and export business involves selling your mom's ass out on the corner. But seeing how your now our *****, I think we're gonna make a lot of money off your ass! We don't want your mom anymore, her pussy is all dried up! We'll settle for you since your such a big pussy, that means big business! By the way about this car, how cool would it be if it were 3000lbs lighter? That would be one fast car man! Seeing how this is almost 6000lbs.

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>I am not only rich,but smart too. Because in business you have to be smart like me.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You don't HAVE to be smart to be in business. Look at General Motors. They have been producing a lot of garbage in the last 25 years. Smart business? No. Their market share has been cut in half over those same years. At least they have Bob Lutz in there as CEO now.

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>I don't know about a company General Motor but my company is different and sussecful than others. Full detailts of my company in the M5 forum. you will be amazed.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Dude your are such a f*cking liar! General Motors is the largest f*cking car company in the world! You are very ignorant and I just proved you wrong again! You don't even know who GM is and you claim you import and export products for cars! What a f*cking liar!<!-- Signature -->

9. signed a business contract with a prince??,
    i dont think so asshole
    you really are one sad puppy<!-- Signature -->

10. Yeah that I am a #$%#in retard is just a #%$got. I am just not gonna believe him if he doesn't prove anything. He is just a gay 9 year old trying to piss everyone off. If you do own a huge a Import and Export business why don't you show us that site? I am sure you have one since it is so big. But I really doubt it. And o yeah by the way it is Prince Albert of MONACO dumbshit not Monoco. And I didn't ehar any rich business man sign a deal with him.

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>Is monkey the engineer in your factory Mr. Rust?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Wow, good guess! I actually AM an engineer. I don't work for Mr. "IHateRustangs" though, although I might one day. You never know...

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>Watch your mouth young man, or i will fire your father from his factory job. By the way good 2 days in MONOCO. Signed a business contract with the prince. Now a few days relaxing in spain then go to meet Mr Putin. Im thinking of investing money in the russian railroads,and also doing trade with that country.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Why don't you shut up for one second before I beat you down.

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>Is monkey the engineer in your factory Mr. Rust?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hey are you da Janitor sweeping up the shit from his factory?

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Joppo</i>
    <b>I'm not jealous...*sniff*...
    I'm not Asian and I hate them like any normal people...
    And at least I tell the truth.
    It is quite clear that you cannot spell/word process, no way you could have those cars without those all important skills!
    Rich pretending to be poor is one thing, poor pretending to be rich is another...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    You hate them like any normal people? What the hell kind of racist country do you live in?<!-- Signature -->

15. I'm not jealous...*sniff*...
    It is quite clear that you cannot spell/word process, no way you could have those cars without those all important skills!
    Rich pretending to be poor is one thing, poor pretending to be rich is another...<!-- Signature -->

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>My long time friend and business partner just bought this, and let me tell u it is a great car. performance,luxery,class, it is all in this car. But i must say it is no match for my F50. Anyways check out my account. I am also trying very hard to buy a mclaren gt but having troublem finding someone who wants to sell it. Willing to pay double the price in the currency of your choice.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

some people just can't stop lying
    don't worry buddy i bet your mammy and your ugly ass grilfriend believe you...<!-- Signature -->

17. suuuuuuuuuuure!
    You got pics?...........it's the first time I've heard a Bentley Arnage T being compared to an F50<!-- Signature -->

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Monkey</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I Hate RustStangs</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>3.Back on Subject...Does anyone know how Bently succeeded in it's horsepower to torque ratio? I mean that's amazing how much horsepower it has, but the torque is huge! Write back if anyone knows. Not you "Rich" you probably don't know what torque or horsepower is do you?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

</b>Well, horsepower is actually computed from measuring torque and engine speed. The formula is:

hp = (lb.-ft. of torque x rpm)/5252

So, if you'll notice, this thing doesn't rev very high, so to produce that much horspower at that low an engine speed would mean the engine is producing lots of torque.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ahh good point, I remember that shit in science in highschool! Makes sense why the torque is so high. But you have to admit for a luxury cruiser the numbers are impressive. NOt to mention this car is heavy as shit, I mean it's almost 6000lbs. Thanks for the info though man!

19. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I Hate RustStangs</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>3.Back on Subject...Does anyone know how Bently succeeded in it's horsepower to torque ratio? I mean that's amazing how much horsepower it has, but the torque is huge! Write back if anyone knows. Not you "Rich" you probably don't know what torque or horsepower is do you?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

</b>Well, horsepower is actually computed from measuring torque and engine speed. The formula is:

hp = (lb.-ft. of torque x rpm)/5252

So, if you'll notice, this thing doesn't rev very high, so to produce that much horspower at that low an engine speed would mean the engine is producing lots of torque.

20. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>Great 6 days in BRAZIL,now im going to MONOCO to meet "PRINCE ALBERT OF MONOCO". Oh by the way have fun in the factory Mr. Rust.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

"Now to meet Prince Albert of Monoco" Man I'd hate to be a man named after a piercing in the penis. So Rich are you meeting up with him for business or are you to lovers! Wait your business is with me, so make sure he's paying your gay ass. I don't want to have to come up there start slappin' him around as hard as I do you!

21. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>Rust look back at your comment,"everyting", u are a fool who is bored with his life. Sorry can't write a long reply, u see im enjoying the weather in BRAZIL while u continue working at your factory job.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Two problems with this statement.
    1. Don't ever try to correct me! What I do wrong in your opinion is always right. So stop trying.

2.You don't have the right to even say my name, let alone call me "Rust", cuz the only rust I know is that discharge comming out of your momma's Pu-Tang! When is she going to get that checked out? Your *****-ass isn't making me money on the street so I need her back. She is quite in demand. I need to how do you say it in your business? "Import her ass, then Export it out da door!" You have a great day in Brazil...I mean, your secluded bedroom with all of your pedafile videos to keep you company. Gosh your gross!

3.Back on Subject...Does anyone know how Bently succeeded in it's horsepower to torque ratio? I mean that's amazing how much horsepower it has, but the torque is huge! Write back if anyone knows. Not you "Rich" you probably don't know what torque or horsepower is do you?

22. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Joppo</i>
    <b>I'm not jealous...*sniff*...
    Rich pretending to be poor is one thing, poor pretending to be rich is another...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Well you hate asians. Well you probably come from arabia. A Camel #$%#in country.

23. lol
    yeah thats what it is you
    lame useless piece of shit
    F-50 huh?
    what year?
    and what is your business' name
    everyone is laughing at you for being so stupid to think you could
    possibly be telling the truth about "your" car without
    any pics
    if you were that rich i think you could afford a scanner
    especialy in the kind of " business " you supposedly run
    and my car is now black with the exhaust pipes under the doors insteadof the back, and new vette seats, and i think you are the
    one who is JEALOUS , learn how to spell you monkey
    you re nothing but a goof and you know it, my vette would smoke any piece of shit you ve got any day<!-- Signature -->

24. Ok u are a #$%#ing asshole!!!!!!!!!!! u spelled luxury wrong! theres no way that u can be rich when u spell luxury wrong! u spelled it luxery! u r so stupid! so how is the santafe? like 0-60 in what? 13 seconds! hahahahaha im so sorry that you have to lie but u arent rich!

25. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>This car is even ugly than u,vetteboy.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

"even ugly than you"? Say that sentence out loud! Sounds really ignorant doesn't it? For someone who is rich you sure aren't very educated. Why is it that everytime you post something you spell everyting wrong? Did you fail 1st grade? And your humor...Man that's about as dried up as your momma's pussy! Welp gotta go I get very bored with your comments nowadays. When are you going to come up with something funny?