Re: my fav lambo and speed demon go to hell

Discussion in '1999 Lamborghini Diablo GTR' started by impreza-guy, Aug 10, 2002.

1. my fav lambo and speed demon go to hell

i'm sorry but speeddemon about a thousand sperm and u'er the one that got thru?

and this lambo rocks man i fell in love with it when the did that test in r&t<!-- Signature -->

2. i have this car in NFs 3. its the only one i use.

3. doesn't take much to like this car but alot to apreciate it<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LAMBOGTR</i>
    <b>i have this car in NFs 3. its the only one i use.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Ur dumb. U cant even get the gtr in NFS 3. The only 2 lambo u can get are the diablo sv and the countash.

5. is this model available in silver or black????????<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from xXstatickidXx</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LAMBOGTR</i>
    <b>i have this car in NFs 3. its the only one i use.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Ur dumb. U cant even get the gtr in NFS 3. The only 2 lambo u can get are the diablo sv and the countash.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->go here: nfscars.com

you can download the car there.

7. The worlds greatest car?

I love it to bits... i wonder what would happen if they could chop off some more weight tho<!-- Signature -->

8. my favorite production lambo to bad it wasnt available with a more powerful engine!!!!

9. but its good anyways

does it comes in silver??????????<!-- Signature -->

10. i love this car, one of the best production versions!!!!!!!!!!

11. This engine is powerful enough.
    I think it should get a 6-Speed Manuel instead of a 5.<!-- Signature -->

12. Rocks your socks off

13. Rocks your socks off

14. Rocks your socks off

15. This car kicks.

16. this car rules all.

17. You go to hell, you frickin flamer!

18. this car is beautiful. some kid told me the other day that the Toyota Supra could beat any Lamborghini or Ferrari....I think he is a dumbass. tell me what you think

19. i love this car!!

20. the best car to download for NFS 4 is the Honda CRX GTR. its class B but it can do 450kp/h and its really cheap to repair... oh and download the F16 fighter jet and buy a whole bunch for cheap and then when u go to your garage thy turn into EL Ninas and you can sell them for 200000

21. wtf dude I didn't diss this car in fact i love it! U got a problem with that?!