Re: my fav lambo and speed demon go to hell

Discussion in '1999 Lamborghini Diablo GTR' started by impreza-guy, Aug 9, 2002.

1. my fav lambo and speed demon go to hell

i'm sorry but speeddemon about a thousand sperm and u'er the one that got thru?

and this lambo rocks man i fell in love with it when the did that test in r&t<!-- Signature -->

2. i have this car in NFs 3. its the only one i use.

3. doesn't take much to like this car but alot to apreciate it<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LAMBOGTR</i>
    <b>i have this car in NFs 3. its the only one i use.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Ur dumb. U cant even get the gtr in NFS 3. The only 2 lambo u can get are the diablo sv and the countash.

5. is this model available in silver or black????????<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from xXstatickidXx</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LAMBOGTR</i>
    <b>i have this car in NFs 3. its the only one i use.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Ur dumb. U cant even get the gtr in NFS 3. The only 2 lambo u can get are the diablo sv and the countash.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->go here: nfscars.com

you can download the car there.

7. The worlds greatest car?

I love it to bits... i wonder what would happen if they could chop off some more weight tho<!-- Signature -->

8. my favorite production lambo to bad it wasnt available with a more powerful engine!!!!

9. but its good anyways

does it comes in silver??????????<!-- Signature -->

10. i love this car, one of the best production versions!!!!!!!!!!

11. This engine is powerful enough.
    I think it should get a 6-Speed Manuel instead of a 5.<!-- Signature -->