Re: my supercharged ss can smoke this

Discussion in '2000 Ford Saleen Mustang SR' started by Ford4274V, Aug 9, 2002.

1. i dought your SS could smoke this because this is more aerodynamic it is Lighter and it has just a little bit of less hp than your but the Aerodynamics and vehical weight will make up for that. But I know for sure this would beat your ss around the track for it is a very good performer like all Mustangs but it is even more tuned. It also looks way cooler.<!-- Signature -->

2. #2 Inabj2, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    This supra copy n paste http://www.suprastore.com/saadsaad1019.html would beat the pants of any car mentioned here. It has literally twice the power then this car pictured here and costs about 90000 to make. Mustangs are over priced. <!-- Signature -->

3. my supercharged ss can smoke this

589.6 rwhp an 512.02 lb/ft torque

4. mustangs AND camaros suck badly.Except the ones Saleen goes to work on.

5. I know that this ain't the greatest car in the world. I even think it sucks. But I just figured out how to solve the problem of people b*tching back and forth, If you like cars so much, get off the damn computer and drive your car. Instead of hearing people whine about these cars, you could be enjoying your own car.<!-- Signature -->

6. YOUR A NECK! It doesnt matter how many horses your car can bang out, you should know that if your the super car Guru. Can the new NSX beat your car??? how many G's can your car hit before it runs its ugly ass into a ditch. Whens the last time the camaro was reconfigured or updated... oh ok... Let me see here, whats your rear set to ??? or do you even know what Im talking about, do you even know your drivetrain configuration ... blah, common I mean anyone can sit here and talk sh*t back and fourth... can you take this car on a quarter mile... I dont know... all ive heard is your HP and Torque... and that would be stupid to judge on that, but unless your a computer programmer or somthing I know your not making enough money and have enough time to spend on trickin' your Chevy. Do you even have a 6 speed tranny in there... im sure you can hit higher RMPS to right... Blah... and whats your top speed. Whats your stroke?.. Bore?... what size brakes do you have... oh wait lemme see your probably going to say you have cross drilled brembo brake pads right. How much does your car way... What kind of tranny do you have ohh stock thats right, is that your Horses at they fly wheel or at the ground????. let alone im sure you can hold your own... haha, go to a metro up in Maryland and then talk... they got people there that will decive you so bad it will make your family cry for pitty. There is one guy there who has a camry thats totally stock outside and freakin tricked under the hood... Yeah and one last thing you should know better than to talk trash about a car you know you've never raced, nor will get the chance because you @$$ will still be in the little leagues. So yeah I wanna see you go up against this piece either straight quarter or track... and I'm almost positive you wouldnt be able to hold your own. Peace Out WSWhiteBoy is OuT!<!-- Signature -->

7. ok c'mon......this isn't a drag car anyway.

Go check saleens website and get clued into just how bad these cars have dominated road course racing. if it was me on the track.....shit this would be my first choice.

8. love a car for what it is, not for what it can beat
    doesnt matter as long as you have fun with the damn car...
    don't talk about your cars bcause no one will believe u, just post a damn humble opinion about it and don't be a *****<!-- Signature -->

9. Yeah #$%# you red knecks that dont know shit bout cars. This car is sweet and so what if your peice of shit.... let me quote.. "SS" can beat this one of a kind mustang saleen... i have a 96 mustang saleen and it only has a supercharged V8 but i like it and it still kicks those frickn little honda shits. Hey beamer guy i like what you said very cool.

10. I agree that this is a very sweet car and that you can't judge a car's performance just on hp and torque. There are a hell of a lot more factors than that, the main one being the driver. I hate it when people get on and talk crap about how sweet their car is when it has nothing to do with the car in the forum. Oh yeah, just b/c the guy drives a camaro doesn't mean he's a redneck. So many people don't even know what the hell a redneck really is. I'm not really a redneck, even though my sn says it. I really hate ignorant people.<!-- Signature -->

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Redneck327</i>
    <b>I agree that this is a very sweet car and that you can't judge a car's performance just on hp and torque. There are a hell of a lot more factors than that, the main one being the driver. I hate it when people get on and talk crap about how sweet their car is when it has nothing to do with the car in the forum. Oh yeah, just b/c the guy drives a camaro doesn't mean he's a redneck. So many people don't even know what the hell a redneck really is. I'm not really a redneck, even though my sn says it. I really hate ignorant people.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Finally, someone who IS sane.<!-- Signature -->

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Redneck327</i>
    <b>I agree that this is a very sweet car and that you can't judge a car's performance just on hp and torque. There are a hell of a lot more factors than that, the main one being the driver. I hate it when people get on and talk crap about how sweet their car is when it has nothing to do with the car in the forum. Oh yeah, just b/c the guy drives a camaro doesn't mean he's a redneck. So many people don't even know what the hell a redneck really is. I'm not really a redneck, even though my sn says it. I really hate ignorant people.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Well redneck guess what "HERE IS YOUR SIGN"... cause you come on here not know all the facts and what do you do start telling us what you hate we dont care about what you hate we were discussing performace of other ppls car vs this one and what do you do pop off at the mouth about how much you hate me. Well dont hate on me cause I got hiway rocket that'll eat up this 158k SR which by the way thats the MSRP OMG for a mooo stang a well balanced moostang but moo stang none the less. So just post you car though and leave ignorant people alone.<!-- Signature -->

13. Put this thing on a Track with the Street legal C5 R vette((yes there is one)) then we will see which car is better. But i already know the vette wins.<!-- Signature -->

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from C5 R Vette</i>
    <b>Put this thing on a Track with the Street legal C5 R vette((yes there is one)) then we will see which car is better. But i already know the vette wins.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Well, yeah, the Vette will win of course. Just look at the weights. However, you get rid of 500 lbs on the Ford and it will regulate on any Vette. The thing Mustangs have on the competition (read: same class) is their lateral accelaration tolerances.

15. Where'd the creator of this forum go? I really wanted to hear about his pussy-ass SS that can smoke an SR, I really did.

What a badass car... a Z06 can't even come close to touching it, and it's the BEST handling production car. The only one that might be better is the 911 GT2 (I haven't heard a skidpad figure), and it costs more than this, which outhandles the GT2. Steve Saleen, you've made Ford enthusiasts everywhere proud.

16. hah, a c5. now thats funny.

a stock zx2 sport out does the c5 corvette in the slalom, this one does it in the 70's.

dude im sorry but a vette, is not ment to compete with this. Why its a 4seater.

what about ur camaro, what it cant beat this so u go to a 2-seater supercar?

what ur camaro sucks that bad so u need to compare a car that is lighter and ment to go fast?

wow chevy guys u are stupid, compare mustang to camaro and nothing else that u have.<!-- Signature -->

17. the only way a ss could beat this car not smoke it is with 20,000 in mods but still would not be as cool as this. this as better than ferari performance but with a smaller price tag. Steve saleen has done some wonderfull things to mustangs and this being one of his best one's. a ZO6 could not even come close to this let alone a ss or WS6 trans am<!-- Signature -->

18. The only problem with Mustangs is that are a lot of versions and I can't buy them all !!!<!-- Signature -->

19. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from S7-311</i>
    <b>mustangs AND camaros suck badly.Except the ones Saleen goes to work on.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->man, your so completly right.. i hate the stupid shits that think am-cars rule.. jap, italian, german, brit and french cars rule all aspeshialy italian!!

20. Hey Mr. Ferrari F40 !

Since you think the American car are not good why don't you go to the Ford GT40 forum. The Ferrari Killer is waiting for you...<!-- Signature -->

21. DUDE THIS CAR BLOWS. I COULD BEAT ITS ASS WITH MY 1990 DODGE SHADOW. I GOES 0-60 IN 2.3 SECONDS AND IT TOPS OUT AT 190 MPH. I'VE BEATIN A DODGE VIPER, A MCLAREN F1, AND A FERRARI F50. IT HAS 670 HORSEPOWER AND 4 TURBOS! IT ALSO HAS ALTEZZA TAILLIGHTS. DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH FASTER IT MAKES YOUR CAR GO WHEN THE TAILIGHTS ARE CLEAR? haha, I'm just kiddin. I think this car is awesome, and btw, i've only ever raced my car once (i know i'm a loser kid) but i beat a mustang, haha. it was a lx though, so that doesn't count. my car sucks, i wish i had the saleen sr

22. Ok ok ok........lemme get this straight somebody thinks the c5r can beat the SR?......HAHAHA....Saleen would laugh so hard at that.... Nobody in America touches Saleen, nobody tries...When Lingenfuelter and Hennesy (sorry I cant spell) got in there argument about Hen. doing a vette and Lingen doing a viper, Saleen just said "let the boys have fun" none of them would dare touch one of his stang's

23. hey anybody who is haten on this car can suck my dick firt it doesnt matter how many horses u have if u cant drive it or handle the power u aint got shit so all of u shut the F#$ck up dick head mother fu$kers

24. hey I use to hate camaros and firebirds but i noticed something, that if i hated thse cars then imports would take over. If we keep fighting each other we will kill ourselves. I dont care if its a camaro, firebird, or mustang; i want american cars to rule.

25. hey forddriver64 ur right but camaros suck firebirds suck and ford rules honestly the only jap car i like is the 1997 supra turbo but its too damn expensive i mean for a used one with 80,000 miles its cost like 35,000 dollars and for that price as much as i hate GM i would get a trans am or even better a mustang but also for all of u haters on the mustang just drive one and then u can try to talk but other than that just shut up