Re: My Viper can smoke this peice of s***

Discussion in '2000 Honda Accord Euro R' started by The El Man, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Retard<!-- Signature -->

2. I bet my AE86 can beat ur poison snake (viper) in Akina, a mountain road in Japan. <!-- Signature -->

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from vacanyols</i>
    <b>americans are doing great with v8`s nowdays... but japs are doing even better with i4`s... i mean camaro.. suck..period..viper is nice but .. honestly.. how many non turbo.. or supercharged.. I mean naturally aspired... have 220 hp...now.. 220 hp hmmm thinking...some euro cars have around 200 .. but wait most of em are i5 and v5`s.. 220 hp in a 4 cilinder is actually pretty good.. thats as for my personal opinion..</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Could a moderator please delete his post?

This guy has no idea what he's talking about...

Particularilly when he said V5......wow, a V5...hows that work?

he needs to keep his moronic opinions to himself...<!-- Signature -->

4. If you really wanted this guy gone, you'd just report him, so why bother telling that to everyone else?? And by the way, there are plenty of cars with V5 engines out there. Go and look at the VW's. Some of their Passat's use them, along with Jetta's etc. Quite a few manufacturers have started using them. They're quite complicated, and i really don't see why manufacturers even spend the time and effort to make them when they could just use the more simple V6. Oh well, just letting you know this guy does have some idea what he's talking about.<!-- Signature -->

5. There is nothing wrong with v5 engines, german audi makes great v5 engines, 230hp and more torque than 5 civics togheter.... <!-- Signature -->

6. um.......Honda's suck

7. The thing people who dis Japanese cars don't understand is that Japanese carmakers are restricted by laws as to the size and horsepower of the vehicles they design. Name one Japanese car that comes stock with more than 280 bhp. There aren't any. It's not because they can't do it, it's because they have no choice. Either way, Japanese engines are generally extremely reliable and quality built to the smallest tolerances, and produce very impressive amounts of horsepower for the small size of their engines. Furthermore, with relatively low horsepower, many Japanese cars are just as fast, often faster and better handling than American cars producing the same power from engines three times the size and not nearly as reliable. This is pathetic considering America has been producing cars considerably longer than the Japanese and is the richest, most powerful nation on the planet. One would think they would produce better vehicles.

8. no shit your viper can smoke this you cant even cpmpare it your a dumb ass i bet you dont even have a viper jack ass
    <!-- Signature -->

9. viper demon is just a ignorant ***** ass mofo that thinks too highly of himself. And even though a viper could beat it they arent even in the same class u dumb#$%#[email protected]

10. you deserve to be beaten with a bat, you moron.....and dont lie about having a viper...thats not cool. plus vipers can eat my ass, cuz they suck. everyone knows that japanese supercars are the best. god you're dumb!

11. plus i'd like to see you compete with my Blitz supra...you'd get punished!!

12. you have a blitz supra, hahahahahahahaha, and you say this viper jerk off is full of it, blitz supra my ass.

Japanese "supercars" suck a big fat horse cock. They make good economy cars, civics are good eco cars, and a few good sports cars like the RX-7 and 3000GT. Supercars? they've only made one, the NSX, and it isn't that great. Oh and Skylines and Supras aren't supercars either, they are just overpriced sports cars.

By the way, Corvette Z06, not even a supercar, just a sports car, happens to waste Japans only supercar(NSX), and its a lot cheaper(by about 25 grand). Bring up some American supercars (GT40, Cien, M12, W-8 Twin Turbo) and the Japanese "supercars" are left in the dust.

Oh and by the way why are you comparing supertuner Supras to factory Vipers? Oh yeah thats right, thats the only way Japs can beat us, take a car and tune the #$%# out of it and compare it to stock domestic cars.

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Josh6474</i>
    <b>you have a blitz supra, hahahahahahahaha, and you say this viper jerk off is full of it, blitz supra my ass.

Japanese "supercars" suck a big fat horse cock. They make good economy cars, civics are good eco cars, and a few good sports cars like the RX-7 and 3000GT. Supercars? they've only made one, the NSX, and it isn't that great. Oh and Skylines and Supras aren't supercars either, they are just overpriced sports cars.

By the way, Corvette Z06, not even a supercar, just a sports car, happens to waste Japans only supercar(NSX), and its a lot cheaper(by about 25 grand). Bring up some American supercars (GT40, Cien, M12, W-8 Twin Turbo) and the Japanese "supercars" are left in the dust.

Oh and by the way why are you comparing supertuner Supras to factory Vipers? Oh yeah thats right, thats the only way Japs can beat us, take a car and tune the #$%# out of it and compare it to stock domestic cars.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

NSX isn't suck, it's old. And some japanese supercars are: Toyota GT1 road version, Nissan R390 Road Version. Tommy Kaira R, NSX, 787B etc.<!-- Signature -->

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Honda rulez</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Josh6474</i>
    <b>you have a blitz supra, hahahahahahahaha, and you say this viper jerk off is full of it, blitz supra my ass.

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

NSX isn't suck, it's old. And some japanese supercars are: Toyota GT1 road version, Nissan R390 Road Version. Tommy Kaira R, NSX, 787B etc.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Is that your only excuse to why the NSX sucks... because its old.
    Cars from way back in the day are where its at... all the Yenko stuff, all the Baldwin stuff. that was true performace, and that came 20 years before you pittyfull little NSX

15. Hahahahha, it's funny on how a person comparing a Viper with this car. You know what? If you are gonna compare this with a Viper then I also can say ACURA NSX CAN BEAT ANY DODGE INTREPID OUT THERE. Hahahha, see what I mean? Doesn't that sound silly? Whoever drive a Viper and wanting to race an Accord must be a loser, he probably can't drive and always getting smoke by a car in the same class, that's why. Hahahahhahaha.

16. man how can u compare this car to a gay viper. if the viper cant bet this car then its a disgrace. i wouldnt be suprised if this car lost anyways cause i have a video of a civic hatchback beating a viper in a drag race. ha ha. thats funny.

17. I agree.<!-- Signature -->

18. A v6 camaro will whip this POS's ass.

by the way type r sticker guy honda whore.

shitty assed cars : Honda Civic, Honda Accord, Honda S2000, Nissan Skyline GT-R, Honda Dualnote, Honda Odessy, Honda Integra, Acura TL

nice cars : Chevy Camaro, Pontiac Firebird, Dodge Viper, Ford Mustang

ok. let's review

shitty assed cars : Honda Civic, Honda Accord, Honda S2000, Nissan Skyline GT-R, Honda Dualnote, Honda Odessy, Honda Integra, Acura TL

nice cars : Chevy Camaro, Pontiac Firebird, Dodge Viper, Ford Mustang

Note: if the skyline weren't so ugly I'd like it.

19. ls1aliendroid, you are making me laugh, hahahah. I like American cars too but I have to say a V6 Camaro is a waste of time, that car is so slow, it's actually ruining the name of a Camaro. Any car can beat a V6 Camaro, that car is horrible. Sorry to say this but it's the truth. Your comment is making me laugh though, hahahahha.

20. My Viper can smoke this peice of s***

This car sucks big ones. I don't even know why they call it a supercar.

21. I hope your Viper can beat an Accord....

22. your gay of course your viper can beat it. But you probably dont even have one!

23. I would be surprised if ur viper doesn't beat this accord.<!-- Signature -->

24. we all know that the Camaro is not has good has the accord. the accord will light that thing up. i do not know why so many people like the camaro they suck<!-- Signature -->

25. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from honda accord 2002</i>
    <b>we all know that the Camaro is not has good has the accord. the accord will light that thing up. i do not know why so many people like the camaro they suck</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

People like the V8 Camaros b/c they kick the piss out of your Accord, and its kind of funny.

The V6 Camaros are for kids that want a Camaro but can't afford the insurance on a V8. <!-- Signature -->