Re: Nice, but can't beat a corvette.

Discussion in '2001 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron Concept' started by 2003 ss R, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This thing is going into production and will be the worlds fastest production car.

2. I just said this in another forum: Supercars.net Sledgehammer page says that it can be reproduced at a cost of $400,000. So that makes it a production vehicle and is faster than this. Therefore the Veyron will not be the fastest even if it does make production.

3. what other modding could you do to this car? it has 4 turbos on it already... already geared for max speed.. everythings already there (see veyron for $800,000 price tag) whats left to do? and who cares if a car is modded or not, its still a car isnt it

4. Correction: It COULD have been reproduced for 400,000 USD, but it never was. They never made another example, and never will.

5. It's nice to dream.

6. Re:
    Nice, but can't beat a corvette.

why the hell are people comparing the corvette to almost every italian or german supercar that has a lot of history in just building the car? say i pull up in a bugatti and you pull up in a corvette. a hot chick comes by. who is she gonna go for? most of us know the answer already. which car looks more appealing?

7. Re:
    Nice, but can't beat a corvette.

why the hell are people comparing the corvette to almost every italian or german supercar that has a lot of history in just building the car? say i pull up in a bugatti and you pull up in a corvette. a hot chick comes by. who is she gonna go for? most of us know the answer already. which car looks more appealing?

8. What if the guy in the better car is really ugly? Then what happens?

9. Re:

Again, here goes that same shit that tries 2 prove that the Americans got the best cars in the world, and i hate 2 beat myself up everytime i see & read about there is a big comparison to something that is really unnecessarily tru in many ways. And da shit i hate most is when stupid people try 2 compare brass & gold together so they could prove something that is totally meaningless.

10. There is no way to compare a drag racing car to a Car that availiable to the public. Besides put the corvette on and grand touring race track and see who wins.Bugatti

11. #38 SupercarsAndy, May 15, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  12. -1 casue your facts are incorrect. It cant beat a few corvettes that have been heavily modified is the truth. And thats just on straight line speed.