Re: Nice CAR BUT...

Discussion in '2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT' started by StaNG289, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Nice CAR BUT...

Its a nice car and all but it only has 296 bhp ford could at least given it a bit more grunt but other than that it is a one of the best mustangs ever made.

2. I think the "idea" was just sell them fast. If not the bullit would be a cobra version.<!-- Signature -->

3. this thing sucks. only pumping out 269hp out of a v8. man a supra can pump out 320hp out of a v6. man thats shows how far behind american engines are.

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Celica GTS</i>
    <b>this thing sucks. only pumping out 269hp out of a v8. man a supra can pump out 320hp out of a v6. man thats shows how far behind american engines are.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Thats a very narrow minded answer.

whether you decide to produce (from the factory) a small cid with forced induction or large cid naturally aspirated the power can be otained either way.

Remove the turbo's from the Supra and what do you have?

<!-- Signature -->

5. remove the turbos, and you have a slow car...

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Celica GTS</i>
    <b>this thing sucks. only pumping out 269hp out of a v8. man a supra can pump out 320hp out of a v6. man thats shows how far behind american engines are.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

any idiot can brag about another car with turbo's, but it takes a true idiot to not know enough about the car they brag about.. the supra has a 2JZ-GTE straight six(not v6) engine... shows how limited your thinking is.<!-- Signature -->

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jcarothers</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Celica GTS</i>

any idiot can brag about another car with turbo's, but it takes a true idiot to not know enough about the car they brag about.. the supra has a 2JZ-GTE straight six(not v6) engine... shows how limited your thinking is.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    You beat me to the punch, i was about to say the same thing that the supra has an inline 6, not a V6<!-- Signature -->