Re: nice car

Discussion in '2001 Pontiac Vibe GT-R Concept' started by mich, Aug 10, 2002.

1. nice car

nice car, looks good

2. I like this is looks great,the wheels are tob class, shold be pretty fast. Definently a crusing motor.<!-- Signature -->

3. You guys do realize that it's just a reworked Aztec, right?<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from John Napkintosh</i>
    <b>You guys do realize that it's just a reworked Aztec, right?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->actually, this car is brand new and co-developed with toyota (see the toyota matrix). the engines are from the celica. i do however agree with you, it is certainly ugly.

5. Aztec My Ass....this looks like a car from a PS2 game belive it or not, its called Midnight Club racing...coincidentally it comes with a subwoofer as well. Which brings me to my next point....its about time auto-manufacturers start putting aftermarket stereo components into nice cars! Most stock equipment just plain sucks.

6. this is a #$%#ing peice of shit. after market stereo in these cheap cars? shut the #$%# up you moron. 99% of people don't want $1000 added on to the sticker of their car so trash like yourself can thump in your highschool parking lot.

7. This car si awsome... but one thing comes to mind and that is 190 HP owith a six speed!! Could have done better!! BTW I would pay an extra $1000 to have the factory install after market audio equipment since I know it will be under warrenty plus I feel better having other people install it professionally. I myself have installed many audio components into my own cars and my friends' cars and I kinda would preffer someone to do it for me now!!

8. Not bad looking and it sounds like it will be moderately fun to drive. The nice stereo doesn't hurt either. I think the Toyoto version looks nicer though, and both look too much like Mazda's Protoge5.

9. You're an idiot. For one, Midnight Club sucks horribly, and another thing, if auto-makers started putting after market audio equipment in production cars wouldn't that make that audio equipment standard and thereby less interesting and unique? dumbass.

10. This is the dumbest looking car i have ever seen, Pontiac sucks and should be banned from the auto industry, and this just goes to show. About the stereos, cars should have nice stereos installed but a subwoofer is over kill in a stock system. Its just a good thing this is a concept.

11. "quite possibly the world's most ugly car"<!-- Signature -->

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from kito</i>
    <b>"quite possibly the world's most ugly car"</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

It's definitely up there.

13. why the #$%# would you want a car that comes with sub woofers standard? that just defeats the whole purpose of aftermarket tuning and so many people dont want expensive crap like that. those crazy flares an wings are plenty

14. It's really not that bad looking....i like it and it should have at least 230 hp though that would be cool<!-- Signature -->

15. This is a nice little car. From what I hear, the Vibe will be replacing the Sunfire in the Pontiac lineup, and in the near future, the Chevy Cavalier will have a similar look. And yes, it is the same as a Toyota Matrix, But I do believe Toyota is using the car, just like they sell a Toyota Cavalier in other markets of the world. I can't wait for early 2002 when the Vibe is suppose to hit the showroom.<!-- Signature -->

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ferox D</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from kito</i>
    <b>"quite possibly the world's most ugly car"</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

It's definitely up there.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Dude, u are so right<!-- Signature -->

17. It s a nice car..but doesnt this kinda look like the protege5 though???

18. not bad dont like the hatchback type thing going on stil, but it is from the minds of GM so that tells you a lot.

19. Now young white trash can join their baby boomer dads in the parking lot of Silver Dinner every friday night and jerk off together as they stare at their Pontiacs.<!-- Signature -->

20. Well. Do any of you guys realize that this car only has an inline-4? Did you know that the average inline-4 only has about 120 hp, and 4 gears. Im not saying that I like the car, just take that intpo perspective.

21. You're all wrong. It's obvious that this is GM trying to expand the base design of the Ford Focus Zx3 into other divisions. (Same headlights, side windows, rear end)

22. nice car mitch? okay you american biased peice of shit, u trash everything on wheels that isnt american regardless that it is a hell of a lot faster and better looking then that shit aztech look alike. its weak, 190hp. u said the x5 is useless? what the #$%# is this good for with 190hp and shit body styling? that x5 has more hp then anything american, and is the fastest suv in the world. its gorgous, a lot better then any american suv, faster, and has a way better intirior and engine. what the hell do u see in that pontiac that u dont see in anything else european or asian? ur an ignorant retard<!-- Signature -->

23. Hey don't be mad at MICH. He only gave his two thumbs up his arse, that's all.<!-- Signature -->

24. ok car. front end overdone. the matrix is nicer. about the better stereo system that is just stupid. if you know anything about stereos then you would know that the manufacturer would be putting in shit systems like kenwood or pioneer. dont get me wrong they make good stuff, but you would have to get either excelon or premier respectively. if you dont know what i just said then you dont deserve a good system in your car. just to give you an example the mazda protege mp3 has a supposedly $2000cnd system in it, and it only comes with mp3 deck, probably decent mids and 10" sub. that is #$%#ing shit for the money. i can get 15" 1000 watt solo-baric, 1000 watt rockford fosgate amp, and mp3 deck for $1600-$1800cnd, all rms too. again if you dont understand this you don't deserve a good stereo. that sub can hit 140db!! my cousin has it, and he's been in a comp, which rated him at 135db. bottom line the manufacturer will charge you $1000 more for a stereo that you can buy for $500-$700.

25. this is a really nice car but it needs a little more power.<!-- Signature -->