Re: oh dear God . . .

Discussion in '1966 Dodge D/Dart Super Stock' started by Modena3, Aug 9, 2002.

1. why the #$%# are you dissing americans, i bet 1 person on this site accually designed a car, i like american cars we dont design cars so dont get mad at us dumass<!-- Signature -->

2. THIS IS THE ULTIMATE TRUCK

3. oh dear God . . .

I cannot believe there are so many redneck Americans on this site that this car is actually popular. It is the ultimate in American stupidity in car design. It will cost a crap-load, churn through fuel at a ridiculous rate, and lets face it, it looks like a brick. There is absolutely no point in making a truck with that much power because if you rev it enough to do that sort of work, or if you go dragging with it, IT'S 2268KILOS, IT'LL MELT THE ENGINE!! Why can't you annoyingly thick americans realise that massive engines in big fat assed vehicles is f***ing stupid. Say all you want about "Gutless rice-burners" and "Overpriced European cars", the fact is that the Japanese cars look sweet and will annihilate your redneck trucks with the right mods (and you'll be able to do a lot of mods to a Japanese car for the same cost as buying this heap of crap), and you get every cent you pay for European cars with the engineering, combination of speed and luxury, and general quality. The Viper is the only decent car to ever make it's way out of the American car industry, you dudes have a lot to learn. And if you need evidence how many American car companies do you see in the WRC?

4. Oh, just out of interest, I think I've figured out why American cars are such crap quality and keep breaking down: What happens is that they constantly get heaps of dust flicked up into the engine as the Diablo it's racing against is giving it a good view of it's tail-lights.

5. ..........

what a #$%#ing retard......

when you actaully own a diablo then talk shit you #$%#ing moronic piece of shit.

get out of the american fourumns and go wack off to yer lambo posters, because thats all you will ever have, POSTERS!!

6. Well, as much as I appreciate the highly intellectual and informative arguments you've put forth, I think I might just go wherever I wish on this site, whether you like it or not. And besides, just because I don't own a Diablo doesn't mean they wouldn't kick the ass off anything America has ever produced.
    And besides which, the American sections are fun, it allows me to laugh at all the stupid American rednecks . . . such as yourself . . .<!-- Signature -->

7. #$%# u n a viper will kick a diablos ass

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from bowdown2Diablo</i>
    <b>Well, as much as I appreciate the highly intellectual and informative arguments you've put forth, I think I might just go wherever I wish on this site, whether you like it or not. And besides, just because I don't own a Diablo doesn't mean they wouldn't kick the ass off anything America has ever produced.
    And besides which, the American sections are fun, it allows me to laugh at all the stupid American rednecks . . . such as yourself . . .</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->You might want to watch out who you call rednecks!!<!-- Signature -->

9. I didn't accuse you personally of being a redneck did I? I only called one person a redneck, I wasn't implying that all Americans are rednecks.<!-- Signature -->

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from bowdown2Diablo</i>
    <b>Well, as much as I appreciate the highly intellectual and informative arguments you've put forth, I think I might just go wherever I wish on this site, whether you like it or not. And besides, just because I don't own a Diablo doesn't mean they wouldn't kick the ass off anything America has ever produced.
    And besides which, the American sections are fun, it allows me to laugh at all the stupid American rednecks . . . such as yourself . . .</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

ok dumb#$%# I bet the Shelby Cobra would beat a diablo. Now which country produced the Cobra? Oh It was America. You need to research what you say before you say it.<!-- Signature -->

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from JCstrykerRVD</i>
    <b>#$%# u n a viper will kick a diablos ass</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->See its 12 year olds like you saying stupid things that make Americans look dumb<!-- Signature -->

12. hey bowdown2diablo.... y the hell r u complaining about this truck costing so much money when "your" diablo is over 200k????????????????
    and then u compare the 2 performance-wise when the diablo is obviously gonna beat this truck (which is too bad). what a #%$.

oh and say this truck is 100k.... if you put the other 100 into it to make the diablo and it eaual in price the dodge would kick its ass back to europe :)

13. in case u havent noticed, a 2003 Corvette Z06 will hang with any lambo for 1/4 the cost, and with so much as a new set of heads, ur lambo will eat the Vettes shit. So Euros lose once again, and if u wanna talk serious smack, theres the Hennessey Venom 800 tt. It is THE ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE CAR. 0-60 in 2.4, 237 mph, 1.05 ON THE SKIDPAD, 10 sec 1/4 miles, and all this w/ street legal tires, IN THE DAMN RAIN. Dont tell me American cars suck, ur lambo is an overpriced 5.whatever liter midget v12 (3 liters smaller than the viper) and take it back to the drawing board.<!-- Signature -->

14. I believe you miss the point of this vehicle. It is not a redneck mobile. It is a high performance truck. Probably the fastest high performance truck out there. How is that redneck? I gratiously disagree. As to your love of the Diablo-admirable. It is a great machine. However, it will get a fight from select American automobiles. Not this truck mind you. But I believe the Shelby Cobra, Shelby Series 1 Supercharged, Corvette Z06, and the Dodge Viper GTS are well within the range of the Diablo. Two of them are also 200k cheaper than a Diablo. But the raging bull is still an awesome machine. Just please don't make fun of this machine. It is certainly not a 'redneck' automobile. <!-- Signature -->

15. i have one thing to say to this diablo guy...which country set the world land speed record...oh gee, it was america. Which country has the best reputation for the fastest (NOTE FASTEST) race cars...no no...cars period on the face of this earth...sure lambo's are fast...it won't compare to legendary cars such as a viper or vette...one word...research!<!-- Signature -->

16. #16 locoako786, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  17. what a #$%#in moron. if you own a lamborgini you are #$%#ing retarted. for the money you spent on that car i could build my brick to go just as fast, use the same gas and carry my tools home. so when you realize how #$%#ing gay it is to buy a itaian peice of shit like that then you can complain about american muscle.

18. who sucks you do!! ok lams are nice sure but lams are kind of getting boring i mean anybody who doesn't know a thing about cars says lamborghini could beat any car wrong! your forgetting things like the corvette sledgehammer and the viper 800TT america rocks we were the king of muscle cars if you didn't know the first car was ofically made was in ummmmm america so without us you wouldn't have your crappy lamborghini when it comes to cars america should be highly respected!<!-- Signature -->

19. Diablo you are a #$%#ing idiot. Don't you realize that Lamborghini designed the engine for the Viper. The same motor that is in this truck. So while you sittin there runnin you mouth maybe you should stop and think about what you are sayin. By talking shit about this truck your also talking shit about your precious Lamb since they had a hand in this truck. So shut the #$%# up

20. As soon as I read your post I realized you are possibly the most ignorant person ever. There aren't many American teams in WRC (There is one (Ford) you ignorant prick) because there aren't any races in America. Secondly there are only three American car companies (How many do you want to compete?) Thats like someone walking into a European car forum and saying, Well European cars suck, how many European race teams are there in NASCAR? And thirdly I'd like you to post some of Lambourghini's impressive race records....oh wait that's right there aren't any. Ferrari, BMW, Maclaren, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Audi, Peugeot, Renault, Dodge, Chevy, Ford, Shelby, Saleen, Subaru, Toyota, Mazda, Honda, and even Hyundai have all at some point proven themselves where it matters first, on the race track. However, Lamboughini has not. I just realized Hyundai's trophy room has more in it than Lambourghini's. Yeah, Lamboughini sure is a great brand with lots of heritage. <!-- Signature -->

21. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sk8 on</i>
    <b>who sucks you do!! ok lams are nice sure but lams are kind of getting boring i mean anybody who doesn't know a thing about cars says lamborghini could beat any car wrong! your forgetting things like the corvette sledgehammer and the viper 800TT america rocks we were the king of muscle cars if you didn't know the first car was ofically made was in ummmmm america so without us you wouldn't have your crappy lamborghini when it comes to cars america should be highly respected!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->When it comes to virtually everything America should be highly respected.

LAND OF THE FREE, HOME OF THE BRAVE<!-- Signature -->

22. it certainly appears as though I've caused a large outcry from the lower classes, but I just want to get a few things straight. The Diablo may not be better than every other car in existance in every aspect of performance, but when you combine all the different aspects, (including handling, which is where the American muscle cars start to trip over) the diablo is pretty much as close to the top as you can get. Then you have to add the other aspects of cars that most americans don't seem to account for, and that is what's inside the car apart from the engine. The problem I have is that it appears as though virtually everyone who's replied, giving examples of which cars are better than the Diablo, cares about one thing and one thing only, and that is straight line speed. This is where the European cars begin to take a step above everyone else (Japanese as well, I'm not just against the U.S.) The European manufacturers are the only ones able to attain the most advanced levels of luxury, safety, refinements, handling, driveability, etc. while still allowing their cars to go bloody fast, and that's why I believe the Diablo is better than anything produced anywhere else. It may not have the best performance in the world, but all the cars that have better performance are sorely lacking in every other aspect of their design. A couple of other things: Lil Robbie, thanks for the info, but it just so happens that I did know Ford was in the WRC, and I did know Ford was American, I was simply trying to show the huge lack of American manufacturers competing in the WRC, and I did that because the WRC is quite possibly the perfect example of racing where straight-line speed doesn't mean much at all, so it was no co-incidence that the U.S. doesn't excell at it. And last of all, I'd just like to thank SolidHPM for offering what was definitely the most intelligent reply to my comments of all the messages posted.<!-- Signature -->

23. Lower classes????? You PRICK, how can you f*cking sit there and say how much better you are than us? How do you know that we don't own a major corporation and could buy your ass out? You insensitive prick! What a jack ass, Ford created the Lightning and thought they were hot $h!t, and don't get me wrong, it was nice, but Dodge wanted to prove that they could make something just a good, and better, so they did, and thousands of people would love to have one, just cause you think it sucks, doesn't mean they shouldn't make it, when you buy out Daimler-Chrysler (which I doubt will happen) then you can decide what f*cking cars and trucks they produce!

24. Sorry for sounding like such a dick on my last post, but this is my favorite truck, and when you spoke ill of it and other American cars, I got pissed, but after reading over your last posts, it appears that you are a very well spoken and intelligent individual, the only thing I have to say is, that it appears that you are so blinded by loyalty that you won't accept that America makes fine automobiles. I'm almost strictly a mopar man, but I will admit that Lamborghini, and other foreign manufacturers have made plenty of nice vehicles, but frankly, they're a little pricey, and not all of us can afford em'. So we go for a car that can out perform mostly anything, and is also fairly luxurious. So I appologize for bein' such an ass before, but hopefully you can see my point.

25. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from onlymopar</i>
    <b>Sorry for sounding like such a dick on my last post, but this is my favorite truck, and when you spoke ill of it and other American cars, I got pissed, but after reading over your last posts, it appears that you are a very well spoken and intelligent individual, the only thing I have to say is, that it appears that you are so blinded by loyalty that you won't accept that America makes fine automobiles. I'm almost strictly a mopar man, but I will admit that Lamborghini, and other foreign manufacturers have made plenty of nice vehicles, but frankly, they're a little pricey, and not all of us can afford em'. So we go for a car that can out perform mostly anything, and is also fairly luxurious. So I appologize for bein' such an ass before, but hopefully you can see my point.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Don't worry, I deserved it. Sorry for the 'lower classes' call, it's just that it seemed as though most of the replies were nothing but a string of swear-words and insults, but it's good to see that at least a couple of intelligent people like American cars for the right reasons, and to those I'll be happy to apologise, and I suppose we can just agree to disagree on our taste in cars and go our separate ways.<!-- Signature -->