Re: OK Kiddies, time to relax & enjoy some facts!!

Discussion in '2002 Bentley Arnage T' started by ch1c4n3, Aug 9, 2002.

1. a Lexus LS430 is more luxurious for 1/4 of the price, a Toyota Corolla is more reliable for 1/20 of the price...who the hell gave u the impression that bentleys r safe???...if u want safety, buy a Volvo for 1/10 of the price, if u want looks, handling and performance, buy a Z06 for 1/6 of the price, if u want gas mileage, buy a vw golf tdi for 1/15 of the price, if u want a good image, buy a 911 turbo for less than 1/2 the price

dont presume that hand built cars r by definition well built, uve probably never been to britain so theres little chance uve been to the bentley factory, i have and i can compare the production method to bmws factory in Munich and i can say that a bottom-of-the-range 318i is better made than an Arnage

u cant judge a car by saying the owner already has all the cars he wants, so just buys the arnage as some sort of toy, uve got to judge it by saying would u save up $300,000 for years and years and honestly buy this car with ur hard earned cash, or would u buy something else?

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ch1c4n3</i>
    <b>uve got 1 thing completely wrong, bentley drivers DO care what other ppl think, thats the only reason they buy the thing, they want to show off and think that driving a Bentley will help them

but what does driving a bentley tell u about the driver?...that hes stupid for wasting $300,000 on a pile of shit like this, and that hes shallow because all he cares about is what other ppl think of his car

nice image to have that, stupid and shallow, and thats before uve even spoken to him.....yeah, i can totally c the appeal now</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

People may drive the Bentley for bragging purposes, but your way off line calling this car "a pile of shit." I'll have you know that this is one of most luxurious, reliable, and safest cars on the planet. A Bentley is built to last as it is crafted by hand. This Bentley is a work of art. Your quite ignorant for calling this car a pile of shit. The reason why it costs $300,000 is because of its rarity and the tedious effort it takes engineers to create this work of art. If you ride this luxury mobile, you will realize why it's worth the money. And not everybody prefers performance. This car is so smooth it feels like ur riding a boat. So shut your #$%#ing mouth and think before you post!!!

3. Ill second that motion. you cant talk down a bentley. mainly cause its a bentley

4. uve got 1 thing completely wrong, bentley drivers DO care what other ppl think, thats the only reason they buy the thing, they want to show off and think that driving a Bentley will help them

but what does driving a bentley tell u about the driver?...that hes stupid for wasting $300,000 on a pile of shit like this, and that hes shallow because all he cares about is what other ppl think of his car

nice image to have that, stupid and shallow, and thats before uve even spoken to him.....yeah, i can totally c the appeal now

5. OK Kiddies, time to relax & enjoy some facts!!

I've read as many posts as I could stand to read about this Bently & read everything from a comparo of a luxury car to a crotch rocket on four wheels (S2000), to comparing the engine to a VIPER? I mean, c'mon kiddies, bottom lime is the old saying "you drive what you like" PERIOD!!

The Bentley line up of cars has been relatively unchanged for many years which is true, but the designers feel that you should NOT change a good thing. I think that even though this car has seen some minor cosmetic changes in years, this car is very different from anything else on the road & consumers know that. This car is a very sophisticated machine with it's own look & feel. The car is hand mande which very few manufacturers can truthfully say & WILL pay a premium for that fact. This car is also made in limited numbers so that puts a hefty price tag on it too.

The type of person that would buy & drive this car will never ask for the price. These super rich individuals know EXACTLY what they want. They see a vehicle that has looks, power, super luxury appointments, style and that sells them.
    They don't care that an S2000 can run with it
    They don't care about the price
    They don't care about what other people think

They want to get into this car, drive it as though they are on a cloud with not a care in the world, & reap its many benefits. These guys also have the Ferrari, Lamborghini, or other Super Exotic sports cars in their 10 car garage that they can use when they feel like racing with the "S2000" or the "Viper".

Just my .02.

"For whai it's worth my friends"

<!-- Signature -->

6. DAMN SON
    SHIT SET THEM STRAIGHT BABY, I LIKE THAT MUTHAFUCKAS WANN TALK SHIT FINE LET THEM TALK, BUT BE PREPARED FOR MY MAN RIGHT HERE TO SET YOU STARIGHT

7. I would almost kill to have a Bentley, especially this one. 450 hp? 645 pound feet of torque? That's insane! That, and it can haul at least 5 people. Works for me......

8. I would almost kill to have a Bentley, especially this one. 450 hp? 645 pound feet of torque? That's insane! That, and it can haul at least 5 people. Works for me......

9. BRAVO. BENTLEY OWNERS DON'T SAVE-UP TO BUY A BENTLEY. IF YOU DID THEN YOU MUST BE A NUT CASE CAUSE ONE DENT WOULD COST YOU YOUR HOUSE! YOU WOULD BE AFRAID TO DRIVE IN TOWN FOR FEAR OF PARKING ON THE STREET WITH THOSE SOCCER MOMS IN SUBURBANS WHO CAN SEE OUT THE BACK. YOU WOULD NEVER DRIVE FASTER THAN 40MPH BECAUSE THE GAS MILEAGE IS NEAR 9MPG IN THE CITY. LASTLY, YOU WOULDN'T SAVE-UP TO BUY A BENTLEY BECAUSE THE INSURANCE ALONE WOULD BUY YOU A NICE HONDA ACCORD WITH NEW ALLOY RIMS. I LIVE IN THE MONEY CAPITAL OF THE PLANET NYC, AND IF YOU SEE ONE OF THESE CARS(USUALLY ON THE WEEKENDS NEAR FANCY RESTAURANTS IN MIDTOWN MANHATTAN)THE GUY GETTING OUT HAS A PIAGET WATCH AND BROOKS BROTHER SUIT AND JOHN LOBB SHOES THAT COST 5,000 A PAIR. DEFINENTLY NOT A COUPON CLIPPER.

BENTLEY RULES! DON'T HATE, IT ONLY MAKES YOU LOOK SILLY.

10. SMART man. i agree. u know ur stuff. people who ***** about the price of cars and say their civics can beat other cars 10 times the price of the line are ignorant and dont respect cars for why they were made. different cars for differnt ppl. thats why there are so many. If u dont want a bentley dont buy one. BUT it is still the best luxury vehicle on the market

11. A Lexus.....more luxurious than a Bentley.....that's like saying the Bronx is a better suburb than the White House. Which would you rather have? The state housing, or the STATE HOUSE!!! For you imperialist brits, the lexus is Paris, and the Bentley is Westminster Abbey. And how do you get off on mentioning bentley and a vw golf and a corolla and especially a VOLVO in the same sentence? Is the 318i hand made and guaranteed for 5 years?? Of course the Bentley is hand made. The coumpany could be sued for false advertising, just like you should be sued for slander. Does any other car weigh this much and still keep up with a r!cer that weighs under a ton? I don't think so.

12. and OUT THE GARAGE IS A BENTLY ARNAGE I LOVE THIS CAR MY UNCLE HAS THE AZURE DOUGH

13. who the hell is jennifer?