Re: OMG! WHOS CAR IS THIS?

Discussion in '1993 Nissan Stillen 300 GTZ' started by MDoggieDog456, Aug 10, 2002.

1. OMG! WHOS CAR IS THIS?

DUDE WHO EVER OWNS THIS CAR IS A GOD! I LOVE NISSANS AND THIS THING IS OBVIOUSLY BAD ASS AS HELL MAN. IF YOU EVER WANT TO SELL IT I WANT IT MAN. MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

2. this is my car its being sold for $89,641.69 in half american and half canadian dollars.

3. looks like a 93 supra.<!-- Signature -->

4. You can get more than this out of a TT Z car, with the right parts and knowledge. I've seen Z's break 500 bhp, just read up on them some more. An amazing turbo import to say the least. Unfortunately, Nissan's newest Z is a disgrace... The best years will always be 90-96.<!-- Signature -->

5. Stillen actually made another performance Z car the 1995 Stillen SMZ. It was the TT 300ZX with 500hp from the shop my neighbor owned one he payed $60,000 for his new and it is a smoker!!!!!!!!!

6. I don't believe those quarter mile times. They should be a lot better with that kind of hp #'s. And also my 300ZX has over well over 650 hp, with built up bottom end. It's not that hard to 450hp out of one of these. I was making that kind of power with stock bottom end<!-- Signature -->

7. this car rocks alright....
    trust nissans....

8. stillen sure is the undisputed 300z dealer i mean look at this beast, is that 5.6 acurate i mean a road and track mag gave it a 4.9 i thats quite a jump slower it mad on this site, i think this site discramates aginst the 300z DOWN WITH THE MAN!!!

9. Stillen is the american king of 300z, but once any of you see a bomex 1992 300z TT, you wont look at stillen the same ever again. I mean, 300 Z's are easy to tweak to a certain degree, but bomex can take a stock, and turn out over 800 bhp with almost no work, but you have to allow the fact that bomex will probablygut the interior, which they seem to do know adays for fun<!-- Signature -->

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Jerkson</i>
    <b>You can get more than this out of a TT Z car, with the right parts and knowledge. I've seen Z's break 500 bhp, just read up on them some more. An amazing turbo import to say the least. Unfortunately, Nissan's newest Z is a disgrace... The best years will always be 90-96.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    This guy is in the right ballpark. Thought I did have to give second thought to the 350 I think after the detroit show its worth a test drive.
    Strictly bolton and the stock turbos you can get 680 to the flywheel. Now with the standard diff's you loose 16% to the rear wheels with a 240SX diff you only loose 13% to the rear wheel. Now 680bhp with a 16% power loss ot the rear wheels puts you at 571.2 rwhp. There are people in Dallas sitting on 720 bhp with the stock diff's and 604.8 to the rear wheel. Now granted this guy upped his turbos a stage and upgraded his fuel system to 755cc. But that should give you an idea about just how much you can do to a TTZ with boltons and or a fuel system upgrade. Z's are upgradeable and for 5k extra you can have one hell of a car producing as much as moded vette or viper and I LOVE VIPERS but the Z is what I drive so its what I support.<!-- Signature -->

11. shit nigga thas my car but silver with double five star rims 18 inch
    i got mine fresh from japan for $84,939.11 after makin it street legal. but i didnt need to down power it. thas wicked but now i have almost 670 hp

12. 750RWHP and in daily use.

13. #13 Puppetmaster, Nov 2, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Yep, take a look at this one for example: http://www.nissanperformancemag.com/october03/wagner_z/ They break 500 bhp relatively easy.

I know one Z32 TT which dynoed 446hp/611nm the only mods being 3" exhaust, ECU and raised boost. 446hp was achieved with 1.2bar. In daily use the boost is set to 1.0bar which isstill enough to produce 407hp/550nm.