Re: omg...

Discussion in '1937 Mercedes-Benz W125' started by voya, Aug 10, 2002.

1. omg...

i saw this car on speedvision a day ago or two.
    640 bhp! 833 kg!
    too bad they dont have a 0-60 mph time for this car, must be 4-5 sec.
    1937... damn

2. these "rocket" shaped cars back then had such tremendous power! It is amazing<!-- Signature -->

3. i love this car, so sexy!<!-- Signature -->

4. These things must have been beasts to drive...650hp...only 4 speeds...skinny and hard tires...incredibly light. I'll be that getting off the line would be pretty tough with 650hp and those narrow tires. And it probably wouldn't handle too well by today's standards. All that with a huge amount of power must have taken a lot of getting used to...

5. It would have been a dream driving this thing, driftin round corners with that horsepower and throwing the steering left and right keepin it steady, aahhh its just too much, if only :(

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ferrariman92</i>
    <b>I really hate this car its so ugly and fake!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->are you born in '92? Cuz you sound like a 9 year old kid!<!-- Signature -->

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ferrariman92</i>
    <b>The only reason my user name has a 92 at the end is because when I got my email at yahoo it said the username was already used so I had to add a 92 at the end.

WARNING!
    idiots should be banned from this site!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Like you for example.

8. They are right and you are wrong FerrariMan 92 and you cant even spell. Apparently they are'nt that hard to drive because the power delivery is so smooth, thats what 1964 Formula One World champion John Surtees said anyway.
    <!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from PeP</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ferrariman92</i>
    <b>I really hate this car its so ugly and fake!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->are you born in '92? Cuz you sound like a 9 year old kid!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->haha!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

10. yeah, you have no taste in cars. even if you don't like the look you have to respect the power that it's makin. that's a lot of power, even more so for the time period. what skill it must have taken to keep those cars under control.

11. I couldn't agree more with Augustus, I start to giggle just looking at this monster,...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oversteeeeeeeeer

12. I couldn't agree more with Augustus, I start to giggle just looking at this monster,...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oversteeeeeeeeer

13. Im not Wheelman

14. Im not Wheelman

15. Im not Wheelman

16. Im not Wheelman

17. SPAM