Re: one of the best cars in Gran Turismo 3 A-spec

Discussion in '1991 Mazda 787B' started by Vetteboy1997, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Does it really matter all that much. This is just a killer car either way you want to look at it.

2. actually, beleive it or not, you can go thousands and tousands of miles an hour. . . .
    but to go 1000+ in the escudo , just set the front wing to zero downforce, the rear to full downforce, change gearing to the highest each gear will go change srpring rates and stuff like that to the lowest. . .umm i think thats it. . . now go to the big speed test track. . . turn around and go backwards for like ten laps, turn around, and race forward until the finish. . .by the finish line you may have upwards of 1300 mph. . . . what will happen is the front will lift up, causing the front wheels to spin uncontrollably.

oh, and to go infinitly fast, there is a way to break through the wall of the seatle course. . . <!-- Signature -->

3. The R26B engine had four rotors, 654cc each creating a final displacement of 2616cc. It had 448 ft.-lbs of torque.<!-- Signature -->

4. one of the best cars in Gran Turismo 3 A-spec

this car is awesome in GT 3 A-spec, it handles nicely, and accelerates and gets top speed fast.

5. Word to ya mutha!

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from asimmoni</i>
    <b>Word to ya mutha!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->yo G!<!-- Signature -->

7. GT3 was the reason why I asked to add this car.

BTW, according to GT3 its 690HP@9000RPM and Turboed. And it says the displacement is around 2200cc. But GT3 says each of the 4 rotors was 654cc making it a total of 2616cc. Also it says the weight is 830kg.<!-- Signature -->

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from marcusmv3</i>
    <b>GT3 was the reason why I asked to add this car.

BTW, according to GT3 its 690HP@9000RPM and Turboed. And it says the displacement is around 2200cc. But GT3 says each of the 4 rotors was 654cc making it a total of 2616cc. Also it says the weight is 830kg.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Oh nevermind, SCNET had the displacement right. But also the torque on GT3 is VERY different: 448.43lb-ft@6500rpm.<!-- Signature -->

9. this is a sweet car, being the only car out of japan to win the Le Mans, u know how long the race has been going on??
    I think it is the best car in GT3

10. It is the best car in GT3.<!-- Signature -->

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from marcusmv3</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from marcusmv3</i>

BTW, according to GT3 its 690HP@9000RPM and Turboed. And it says the displacement is around 2200cc. But GT3 says each of the 4 rotors was 654cc making it a total of 2616cc. Also it says the weight is 830kg.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Oh nevermind, SCNET had the displacement right. But also the torque on GT3 is VERY different: 448.43lb-ft@6500rpm.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Just in case you didn't notice, they called the engine the R-26B bc the 2nd and 3rd generation RX-7's came with a 13B (2 rotors instead of 4 and about 1.3 liters=1300cc) and the R obviously stands for race. Lastly, I am pretty sure the torque on SC.net is wrong just bc of the fact that roteries have never had very much torque.<!-- Signature -->

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Paragon Racer</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from marcusmv3</i>

BTW, according to GT3 its 690HP@9000RPM and Turboed. And it says the displacement is around 2200cc. But GT3 says each of the 4 rotors was 654cc making it a total of 2616cc. Also it says the weight is 830kg.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Oh nevermind, SCNET had the displacement right. But also the torque on GT3 is VERY different: 448.43lb-ft@6500rpm.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Just in case you didn't notice, they called the engine the R-26B bc the 2nd and 3rd generation RX-7's came with a 13B (2 rotors instead of 4 and about 1.3 liters=1300cc) and the R obviously stands for race. Lastly, I am pretty sure the torque on SC.net is wrong just bc of the fact that roteries have never had very much torque.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    end quote
    qoute frome me "paragon race tlaks too much bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

End<!-- Signature -->

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from chadypu</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Paragon Racer</i>

Just in case you didn't notice, they called the engine the R-26B bc the 2nd and 3rd generation RX-7's came with a 13B (2 rotors instead of 4 and about 1.3 liters=1300cc) and the R obviously stands for race. Lastly, I am pretty sure the torque on SC.net is wrong just bc of the fact that roteries have never had very much torque.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    end quote
    qoute frome me "paragon race tlaks too much bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

End</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I qoute me and all that the pics are funny lol they arent funny lol
    i like to talk about boring things such as stock, did you know n;yiruo is doing well wekrl; kl sakf back. I have the greatest comeback:

-fjklsadhj-

hi bla bla
    -fjlas;k-

GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules

I m 40.6%
    9 enduros done (all but tokyo)
    I love hat game<!-- Signature -->

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from chadypu</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from chadypu</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Paragon Racer</i>

end quote

End</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I qoute me and all that the pics are funny lol they arent funny lol
    i like to talk about boring things such as stock, did you know n;yiruo is doing well wekrl; kl sakf back. I have the greatest comeback:

-fjklsadhj-

hi bla bla
    -fjlas;k-

GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules GT3 Rules

I m 40.6%
    9 enduros done (all but tokyo)
    I love hat game</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    no useless added info<!-- Signature -->

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from imprezawrx14</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from asimmoni</i>
    <b>Word to ya mutha!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->yo G!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Pink floyd the wall is the best song

all in all it's just another brick in the wall...<!-- Signature -->

16. You're all just a bunch of dishrag eating bitches stuck infront of your TV screen beating off to a car which none of you will probably ever see in person but will play 100,000 times on your puny PS2s!!

The Mazda was banned the following year cause the FIA changed the laws saying only piston motors were allowed, thus excluding the mighty 26B!! Ths stayed that way till 1999 when the Kudzu/Mazda 20B powered car was at LeMans, but had a disappointing run. C yas!! Mafs!!

P.S. Q: What do Dale Earnhardt and Pink Floyd have in common?!?!
    A: Both their last greatest hits were the wall!! C yas!!<!-- Signature -->

17. I don't see a big difference between sitting at home fantasizing about cars we will never drive and signing onto a website's forum that is all about really tight cars. You are basically in the same boat as the rest of us.

As for GT3, I think the R390 Race car or the Toyota GT1 Race car may be better than the 787B, though I guess its probably preference. Unless of course you count F1's... the F094/S is the king of all cars then.

18. "being the only car out of japan to win the Le Mans, u know how long the race has been going on??"
    hey 300ZX both the Nissan R390-GT1 and Toyota GT-One have won Le Mans also.

19. I totally agree with the list, Except there were probably some other F1s in between the GT-One and the F094/H.

And dark saint, actually, the GT-One never won LeMans. It got close, but never actually did.

20. The 787B on GT3 sucks, I want you kids to try turning off the Stability control and Traction control for a minute and then see how "good" the car is<!-- Signature -->

21. the best cars top speed wise in gran turismo are.....

1 escudo pikes peek with 1900 HP 308 mph
    2 lotus esprit sport 350 with about 1100 hp 285 mph
    3 viper gts with 1110 HP 283 mph<!-- Signature -->

22. top speed dosent mean shit, and anyway, theres a trick to go 800 mph+ with the escudo. theres a lot of stuff you have to do but the main part is take all downforce off the front and put all the downforce on the back. if anyone wants to know how, just replay and ill write out the directions in this forum. it works, ive done it. oh yea, what race do you win the car in? im pretty sure i sold it.

23. What are the tricks for 800mph????

24. So far I have got the Escudo up to 320mph, then had the 787B draft off of it to get 297mph.<!-- Signature -->

25. Want to do the wheelie trick?

Set the Escudo's front down force to minimum, rear downforce to max
    set the car to as low as possible but set the spring rates as soft as possible.

Make the gears long enuf so that it can reach 250mph, when u reach that speed, you car will begin to take off and ur speed to start to shoot up crazily.

Any race car with big hp can do this trick, I did it with the Camera Race car

Have Fun.