Re: onlymopar

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by lurbo, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Does it have any nos system?

Why would you even want to put no2 in this car? Doesn't this beast go fast enough without it?

2. Re: Does it have any nos system?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ViciousViper96</i>
    <b>Why would you even want to put no2 in this car? Doesn't this beast go fast enough without it?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

EXACTLY, and thank you for calling it no2, and not "nos".

3. Re: Does it have any nos system?

No2 is bad... Mmmkay<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Does it have any nos system?

Actually come to think of it any dodge out there cant even handle above 833hp with using 2 garrett turbos. without having custom upgraded parts after having the 800tt engine conversion which costs $55,000 so we will say another upgrade around $55,000+ that irght there is $111,000 then we take the price of a viper say $135,000+ - $246,000 thats the lamest thing i have ever heard in my entire life why would anyone want to possible spend $246,000 on an american pile of crap when you can go out and buy a 98 toyota supra and have it upgraded to 850hp+ for 1/3 of that price. if anyone was stupid enough to put Nitrous oxide on a viper they might as well sign their will over to me being that the enigne will blow up after the first 5 seconds of pushing the button. As for the moron who stated that hondas blow up when they use Nitrous you are the perfect example of a test tube baby gone wrong man you should be shot multiple times in the head with a M60 for even saying such a hting which you know nothing about and have no facts to support your claim. The only car that owuld blow up using a Nitrous oxed system would be a piece of crap like a viper 800tt which with its 2 garrett turbos is maxxed out so much if you upgraded a turbo or did something retarded like try to add Nitrous you might as well shoot yourself in the head being that the viper will suffer a massive engine failure seeing as how it is designed to fall apart. I await the day a hard headed american does something like what i have said and when it does happen just know that i will be laughing.

5. #30 DodgeFreak, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  6. #31 Bigblockbrawler, Aug 9, 2002
    Re: Does it have any nos system?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from onlymopar</i>
    <b>Dudge, have you ever heard of the Stryker Viper, http://www.alcaldecustoms.com/Photo_Gallery/Stryker/stryker.html That should show you that a Viper can handle over 833 horse, plus hennessey is makin' a venom 1000TT. So you can just take your little supra and shove it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->this car is one of my most beloved vipers!

7. #32 ViciousViper, Aug 9, 2002

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from onlymopar</i>
    <b>Dudge, have you ever heard of the Stryker Viper, http://www.alcaldecustoms.com/Photo_Gallery/Stryker/stryker.html That should show you that a Viper can handle over 833 horse, plus hennessey is makin' a venom 1000TT. So you can just take your little supra and shove it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Exactly, and what makes him think that a supra could handle more power than a Viper could?

8. #33 Bigblockbrawler, Aug 9, 2002

<b>Dudge, have you ever heard of the Stryker Viper, http://www.alcaldecustoms.com/Photo_Gallery/Stryker/stryker.html That should show you that a Viper can handle over 833 horse, plus hennessey is makin' a venom 1000TT. So you can just take your little supra and shove it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->the best of all the vipers i think

9. Re: Does it have any nos system?

I think I would have to agree, I LOVE the paint job!!!!!!!!

10. Re: Does it have any nos system?

well personnally i like the dark colors.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Does it have any nos system?

I love the patriotic paint job, sweeeeeet!

12. Re: Does it have any nos system?

for me it is an obligation to be a patriot!

13. Re: Does it have any nos system?

i am gone in 5 minutes. i will be probably here sunday.

14. Re: Does it have any nos system?

A'ight, me too!

15. Re: Does it have any nos system?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bigblockbrawler</i>
    <b>i am gone in 5 minutes. i will be probably here sunday.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

whoa...since when was this place a chat room...?<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Does it have any nos system?

The paint jod on the stryker is very awsome...<!-- Signature -->

17. onlymopar

Actually i have heard of the viper stryker for a while now being that it is still experimental meaning that is isnt finshed yet also meaning that it has problems. If you onlymopar are as smart as you think you are you would notice that what alcade customs had to do to the viper that u posted the link for is literally tear apart the engine and change everything from the heads, rings, pistons etc. so much stuff was changed i cant even being to write it in this post, and utilizing custom pieces that dodge wont even touch knowing that they will last longer then any dodge part ever made. Also Being that the engine alone even with help from its twin garrett turbos cant handle more then 833bhp being that it is maxxed out so much already with just the 2 turbos. Seriously you guys have got to get out more - 833hp in a v10 using 2 turbos? Thats just about the stupidest thing ever when you can get 750hp utilizing one turbo, still gain another 100+bhp and be street legal while doing it. Especially since the viper engine can make that much hp stock (as it has been proven before) even after the 800tt engine conversion without using turbos it still doesnt. If it could handle more which there is no possible way that it can then alcadecustoms.com would be out of business. Oh and by the way onlymopar thank you for that link i only have one problem though the stryker upgraded as much as it is only puts out 933bhp? Thats flat out just dumb when the engine can do way more. AS for the 1000TT that you are referring to dont expect it to come from dodge the only place it would pop up at would be a custom shop like alcade customs being that the dodge owner wouldnt even contemplate the thought on spending that much money to design such a car he would rather do what he has done to have all those lawsuits filed against him. If dodge were to participate in the creation of a 1000TT then all the would do is put their name on it to get free advertisement and publicity being that every simple minded person would flock to it. Dodge would then say something along the lines of "This is what we can do to any viper." When in fact they cant just as the stryker virtually the whole engine, rear end, & trans will have to be re-designed and use custom pieces being that dodge wont even touch that sort of thing.

18. Re: Does it have any nos system?

DUDE! If you don't like the Viper, and are tired of people defending it, GET OUT OF THE FORUM. We are tired of you coming into an American car forum and dissing on this thing. Why don't you just GET OUT!!!!!!!!

19. Re: Does it have any nos system?

Hey DodgeMS-4 you should seriously get the #$%# out. Mopar is totally right man... ur a dick who doesn't know what you're talking about. Go to my new thread I just opened here... speak ur mind there... I wanna hear all your arguments.

20. Re: Does it have any nos system?

DodgeMS-4:
    You're forgetting something. That 933 hp is measured at the REAR WHEELS. Accounting for driveline losses, that's about 1,054 horses AT THE CRANK if it's got stock halfshafts, and closer to 1,100 horses if his halfshafts are upgraded.
    BTW, does Toyota put out these 800+ hp Supras? No. So you can take your "Dodge wouldn't touch it" argument and shove it.

21. Re: Does it have any nos system?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from VenomFlowsThroughMyVeins</i>
    <b>Hey DodgeMS-4 you should seriously get the #$%# out. Mopar is totally right man... ur a dick who doesn't know what you're talking about. Go to my new thread I just opened here... speak ur mind there... I wanna hear all your arguments.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Thank you! God, some f*ckin' people.

22. Re: Does it have any nos system?

hey, u know that guy who said the fastest car u can get under $100,000 is a viper....well he's talkin out of his arse! There is a car which is even faster than a standard viper called a lotus carlton. The lotus carlton is only £20,000.WOW. That about $30,000.

23. Re: Does it have any nos system?

Well, yes. The Carlton is/was a fantastic car (especially for a 4-door 5-seater), but is it faster? What's the top speed of that one again?

24. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DodgeMS-4</i>
    <b>Also Being that the engine alone even with help from its twin garrett turbos cant handle more then 833bhp being that it is maxxed out so much already with just the 2 turbos. Seriously you guys have got to get out more - 833hp in a v10 using 2 turbos?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Who says a Viper engine is maxxed out with 833 horses? YOU? LOL.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DodgeMS-4</i>
    <b>Oh and by the way onlymopar thank you for that link i only have one problem though the stryker upgraded as much as it is only puts out 933bhp? Thats flat out just dumb when the engine can do way more.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    You're right. It can do way more. 933 hp is the RWHP figure. Converted to crank hp due to driveline losses, that's about 1050 bhp to 1100 bhp, depending on if the halfshafts have been beefed up or not.

And what's all your jibberish about Viper engines not being able handle nitrous? Have you ever even SEEN what the Viper Club members are doing with their cars? The 833 hp figure was done when this car was at only 8 psi. Hennessey has upped the pressure to 12 psi and added a gentle 75-hp shot of nitrous to bring up the power to 1015 RWHP, and 1057 lb/ft corrected for SAE conditions. That converts to 1147 bhp at the crank. And this is with a STOCK bottom end. Rings, rods, crank, pistons, etc. With a bad launch, he's run a best (documented) run of 9.92 @ 150 mph.

Considering Hennessey probably isn't the best Viper tuner out there, the best is surely yet to come.

25. Re: Does it have any nos system?

<b>DUDE! If you don't like the Viper, and are tired of people defending it, GET OUT OF THE FORUM. We are tired of you coming into an American car forum and dissing on this thing. Why don't you just GET OUT!!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I agree, he just wants attention. And he loves to piss people off, especially Viper fans!!!