Re: onlymopar

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by lurbo, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Does it have any nos system?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ViciousViper96</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from onlymopar</i>
    <b>DUDE! If you don't like the Viper, and are tired of people defending it, GET OUT OF THE FORUM. We are tired of you coming into an American car forum and dissing on this thing. Why don't you just GET OUT!!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I agree, he just wants attention. And he loves to piss people off, especially Viper fans!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Agree!!!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Does it have any nos system?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from onlymopar</i>
    <b>People like that are just plain @$$holes.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yep, simply put, they are just a bunch of assholes.

3. Re: Does it have any nos system?

Hmm... could this be why he hasn't posted again? Because we told/proved he was an @$$hole!

4. Re: Does it have any nos system?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from onlymopar</i>
    <b>Hmm... could this be why he hasn't posted again? Because we told/proved he was an @$$hole!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

YEP!

5. Re: Does it have any nos system?

Ya know, people like that just piss me off!

6. Re: Does it have any nos system?

<b>Ya know, people like that just piss me off!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah me too, I don't know why they have to be so ignorant!

7. Re: Does it have any nos system?

And no this car does not have no2 and it don't need it!!!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Does it have any nos system?

People are so ignorant because they pick one company (usually it's because of what their parents like), and then they become so loyal to that company, that they close their mind's off to the rest of the world, and they won't accept the fact that there are bigger, better, faster, more luxurious cars out there. That's the only reason why someone would come into this forum and start dissin' on the car for no apparent reason.

9. Re: Does it have any nos system?

euro and jap crap buyers are jaleous of us