Re: ouch, 4.6 seconds?!! this car is slow..what a piece of crap.

Discussion in '2000 Ferrari 550 Barchetta Pininfarina' started by steinamyte, Aug 9, 2002.

1. ouch, 4.6 seconds?!! this car is slow..what a piece of crap.

indeed, it is slow.........thats very sluggish<!-- Signature -->

2. arf arf arf

Gros abruti de bouffon

3. its faster than your 200 hp piece of crap. youre dumb. 4.6 seconds is real fast. moron. <!-- Signature -->

4. #$%#ign retard it's slwo cuase it's aerodynamicaly limited and it's a GT type car not meant for fast acceleration! i guess it is slow for most ferrari's but it's a #$%#ign ncie car so shutup!<!-- Signature -->

5. this car hauls ass... V12 POWER 485BHP !!!<!-- Signature -->

6. what p*isses me off is that morons like you only look at the 0-60 time and top speed, you think that these two peices of information are all you need to judge a car. people like you should wake up and realise that this is a ferrari, you dont buy just the car, you buy the heritage and history that goes with it, who cares if it cant keep up with your mums tuned cavalier.

7. Yeah I think you just have to shut the f*uck up. This is a Ferrari and Ferrari rules only the name Ferrari says enough!! And don't look only at the top speed and 0-60 you amatures.

8. I can't believe you people think 0-60 in 4.6 is slow.

9. Unless you are Bill Gates, the Sultan of Brunei, or a really skilled driver, you will rarely take this car out for a top speed run and how often do you think you will be able to use that 4.6 second 0-60? You gotta remember you are not the only person on the road but you are the fastest, so you are limited to the speed of the person in front of you. Unless you live in Germany and you drive the Autobahn every day, none of this performance will matter. But the thought of the potential you harness with both your feet and your right hand is always nice.<!-- Signature -->

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from steinamyte</i>
    <b>indeed, it is slow.........thats very sluggish</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --

Shut up tubby *****. It's a B-A-R-C-H-E-T-T-A! It won't be as fast as a coupe so dont expect it to be.

11. neone who thinks 4.6 is slow needs trouble. almost everyone on this server's car will be slower and way crapper than this car. this car will kick the shit out of your old pontiacs or buics with a "custom" exhaust

excuse my poor knowledge of shit us cars cause i am an aussie

12. This car is a sweet loooking car and is fast fo 3700 lbs. i think this and the acr would be a good match on a road course.

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from steinamyte</i>
    <b>indeed, it is slow.........thats very sluggish</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The only reason this car is slowe is because of the convertable form. If you think about it a roof provides a surface for the air to flow over...now if you don't have a roof there is no longer a surface to flow over is there? nope... The air then flows down into the cockpit thus creating drag. Also the air goes around the windshield thus createing more drage. Why do you think all race cars are either compleatly open with a windshild so small or a coupe? Because of aerodynamics. Some people don't relize how much aerodynamics can effect a cars performance, handeling and top speed.

14. I do not know what exactly happened here but It has seemed that my post and that of VMIFerrari's has been either combined or some other phenominon but the quote you see as his is accually mine. The quote he put is as follows:indeed, it is slow.........thats very sluggishShut up tubby *****. It's a B-A-R-C-H-E-T-T-A! It won't be as fast as a coupe so dont expect it to be.

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from steinamyte</i>
    <b>indeed, it is slow.........thats very sluggish</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Hahaha another dumbass, look shit for brains 4.6 is VERY good 0-60 time but is that all care about, man you should see how this muther#$%#er handles, so unless you're 140hp Honda can do better I'd shut up if I were you.

16. 550 Barchetta=nice, expensive car
    Acura Integra=nice, cheap car

Get the Integra
    <!-- Signature -->

17. I may be slower than some cars on this site but that does not make it slow. This car is, in-fact, the fastest production car (0-60mph) without a roof (I say with out coz it's not convertible, it just doesn't have a roof!). So in future before you go rattling on about "slow pieces of crap", consider your own shitty car. I bet it cant lay a finger on this.

18. 4.6 is FAST <!-- Signature -->

19. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from xtream cars</i>
    <b>I do not know what exactly happened here but It has seemed that my post and that of VMIFerrari's has been either combined or some other phenominon but the quote you see as his is accually mine. The quote he put is as follows:indeed, it is slow.........thats very sluggishShut up tubby *****. It's a B-A-R-C-H-E-T-T-A! It won't be as fast as a coupe so dont expect it to be. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Thats not entirely true. This car has a top speed of i think 186mph, thats with the top OFF as the top is only recomended by Ferrari to be used under 70mph. I dont think 186 is slow, especially with the top down.
    Also, ferrari puts alot of work into the aerodynamics, and very little air comes down into the cabin ,trust me, ive been in #66/448.

20. sorry, i thought the quote button quoted the above post, not the one below it, heres the one i meant to quote.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from VMIFerrari</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from steinamyte</i>
    <b>indeed, it is slow.........thats very sluggish</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --

Shut up tubby *****. It's a B-A-R-C-H-E-T-T-A! It won't be as fast as a coupe so dont expect it to be. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

21. yeh i've been a ferrari drop top 360 modena. at 60-70 mph there is almost zero noise. its really quite great. but that doesn't mean aerodynamics doesn't get in the way. a convertible does generate more drag. the m3 drop top is a whole 0.6 seconds slower in the quarter mile than the coupe form.

22. Hehehe...4.6 seconds crap...WHAT THE **** DOES YOUR CAR DO, 7.3??? Ferrari is art, not the Budweiser Rocket; if you get an extremely fast Ferrari, good for you, but that's not AT ALL what Ferrari is about.<!-- Signature -->

23. If you think 0-60 in 4.6 in a beautiful barchetta ferrari is slow you don't deserve this car.

24. you have to realize that it doesn't have a roof! this can cause problems in speed tests. this is my favorite car, and i can pretty much gurantee it can smoke any car u have or will have<!-- Signature -->

25. wait man i know i didnt hear you say 4.6 sec. was slow. i mean i understand if you own like a viper venom 800TT that gets to 60 in 2.7 or somethin like that then you can say its not as quick but you'll never dream of a car like this so shut up

I love Jennifer!!!!!!!!