Re: ouch, 4.6 seconds?!! this car is slow..what a piece of crap.

Discussion in '2000 Ferrari 550 Barchetta Pininfarina' started by steinamyte, Aug 9, 2002.

1. plus it wieghs almost 4000 pounds...(did some one mention that? i rushed.)<!-- Signature -->

2. Seriously, I mean look at the weight, its a tourer, if all you care about is speed your a retard, you'll never be needing to floor it in everyday driving... <!-- Signature -->

3. OK URE A DAMN MORON 4.6 SEC. IS AMAZING AND ITS A CONVERTABLE 2 SO ITS NOT AS AERODYNAMIC SO ITS SLOWER. AND ITS GOT A TOP SPEED OF 185MPH SO THATS RIGHT UP THERE.

4. Do you know your car probably does in in more than 10 secs? If you had one at all.

5. Ok when o-60 in 4.6 sec's is slow u know something is wrong with people.Wtf do u want 3.2 sec's or wait thats shity how bout 1 or 0 sec's.This car wasn't totall made for performance like a mclaren.0-60 in 4.6 sec's is still pretty #$%#ing fast,hell if u wanna go faster then mod ur car.
    AND DOn't call any ferrari a piece of crap,u prob haven't even seen 1 these b4,its AMAZING 360 better.ive seen 1 b4 at a car show there sick. SHUT THE **** UP U LITTLE ***** ASS MOTHER FUCKING A-HOLES

6. That's weird. I did not say the above reply. How'd that happen?

7. ok, u buy an integra, then put $20k into it, and you still have just an integra. how many hondas/acuras do you see a day? how many barchetts do you see a day?

8. you are an idiot, a car doesnt have to go 252 mph and go 0-60mph is 2 seconds, this car looks magnifigant, it is a beuty, cars arnt just made for speed, its also for style, and this has great style, i love the red complection that it has, it helps the style.

9. I hate all these stupid kids on here that think they know everything about cars because they own Gran Turismo.

10. people like you should be shot, you #$%#wit.

11. I'm sure your car can beat it with ease

12. this car is beautifull , and 4.6 is not slow at all. that is very fast actually, you are just comparing this to cars that are ment to have a superb acceleration none the less this car is great.

13. Shut the hell up you maggot,that's not slow!

14. You guys just trying to get more posts in or something?!? He only has to be adressed once that he was wrong...for crying out loud, this thread already has 38 replies! I think the guy gets the point now, so stop repeating what has already been said!

15. EXACTLY! even if you do- 4.6 is fast as fuk. i bet he hasnt been as fast as that- just doesnt know how to judge a car!?? it really pisses me off!

16. 4.6 sec to 60 mph is plenty fast for me!
    This car doesn't have a roof, DUH! it's a bit slower than the coupe version. I really dislike people who only care about top speed and
    0-60. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST LOOKING FERRARIS EVER!!!

17. i reckon, 4.6 seconds isn't slow mate. Your brain is slow. I totally agree with need4speed.

18. for real...huge high end torque!

19. BTW, Ferrari lists the 0-60mph for 550 Barchetta at 4.4 sec. So I don't know where they got 4.6 sec.

20. hehe whats all this talk about heritage and history. i mean do you think about that when you buy clothes? i do sometimes ,but seriously this is when the sterotyping starts. People will say look at that ferrari it has great history and some will appreciate it for that, however there will be those that say look i have this nice lil car that is faster but hey its a toyota and it isnt stock. Who will really give a shit about history once youre on a race track. I still love the idea of history because it is almost certain that a good car company reknown for its excellence will always produce good cars. But why dont the other cars that are made just as good not get the same credit?

21. it is not have you ever gone that fast from 0-60 in a car. its like a sudden rush.

22. Since the 550 Barchetta has a removeable top, its areodynamics are affected at just about every speed. 186 MPH is incredibly fast for a convertible! Not to mention 4.6 seconds is a lot faster than most COUPES can do! To say that this car is just a "slow piece of crap" clearly demonstrates the fact that this guy is an IDIOT.

23. the cars amazing. it is everything a great car should be. it fast, its a convertable, and did i say its fast. People need to realize that its a tourer not an all out racing machine, although it could be. going 150 in a convertable is liable to rip ur head off. Think about that

24. Re:

umm. 4.6 seconds to 60 is fast.

25. AHHHH MAN i almost had an heart attack, im not a big fan of convertable but this is greatest of all ! who cares if its .2 sec slower than the coupe ! ! !