Re: ouch, 4.6 seconds?!! this car is slow..what a piece of crap.

Discussion in '2000 Ferrari 550 Barchetta Pininfarina' started by steinamyte, Aug 9, 2002.

1. nope, the first guys right. its realy slow 4 a car that costa £160,000. hell, the Ford GT can go 0-60 in 4.0 and that costs £60,000 les, And handles better than this heavy piece of Shit!!!!
    This car sucks. Gimme a GT any day of da week.

2. I think it's funny when people say a car is crappy because it goes from 0-60 in 4.6 seconds. Ever sat down to think about how fast that is ?

3. sure, maybe the GT will go 0-60 .6 seconds faster. sure, maybe the Gt is lighter. But how does the sound system in a GT sound? not as good as the barchettas. I used to be dumb like this guy, and think that how good a car is was just based on its performance. then i got my license. yah i drive fast, and accelerate fast, but you can only go as fast as the people around you. and i'd like to see one cop that wouldn't pull you over for trying to go 0-60 in 4 secs in your GT. because that car has practically no practicality on the road. a car should be a whole experience, not just striaght-line acceleration, because you arent accelerating as fast as you can every second (if you are, your gas and tickets would outweigh the cost of the car). and what REAL car do you think is faster? a Civic? 8 secs 0-60? 4.6 secs is FAST. Ride in one and you will see...

4. thank you. finally someone with intelligence.

5. Yeah but does the GT have leather seats? No. Would u feel comfortable in the GT? No. Is the GT a beautiful car? No. And who cares if the GT can go 0-60 in 4.0? Cruisin in comfort is better than going around in uncomfortable seats. Anyway your not going to be going at full throttle all day long are you? Do me a favor and shut up.

6. I have to agree with tlgrandam15, 4.6 secs is very fast, there is no real point in making a car faster than that. although, i am not saying i would not like an incredibly fast car like the Mclaren F1 LM or the Koenigsegg CCX, but i think that morons like yourself have never driven cars, and don't know how fast this car is. i would pay to see some of you drive cars that go over 300 and keep them in a straight line. i also have to agree with MarkM91286, and i think that steinamyte should get a better grasp of REALITY! i have driven over 100mph, and is is scary, everything moves so much faster than it does in the games.