Re: pile of shit car

Discussion in '2000 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Concept' started by allchevyownerswilldie, Aug 9, 2002.

1. u r an idoit i really hate u. Any jap car could smoke this one. even my 87 civic CRX #%$got.

2. Thats cool ive only maneged to do that once when i was ehhem a little smaller. The other day i tried to slide across the hood of my hurst olds but i got about half way and fell over. lol . i guess big people werent meant to do that stuff.<!-- Signature -->

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from allchevyownerswilldie</i>
    <b>u r an idoit i really hate u. Any jap car could smoke this one. even my 87 civic CRX #%$got.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Youre funny! Those are big words for such a small man!<!-- Signature -->

4. a civic? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.ill bet you buy it, stick a home made spoiler on it.... maybe some bigger exaust, some seat covers.... and say it has 10 second capibilities....

5. YOU ARE THE PIECE OF $H!T!!! YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AND THAT IS IN $H!TLAND!!! AT LEAST THE CAMARO HAS HUGE HORSEPOWER!!! YOU THINK YOUR OLD FORD TAURUS IS pretty !!!!
    $h!thead!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

6. that is exactly what i would have said.

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jeebus krast</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaroboy</i>
    <b>no i think your wrong how can you have .1 pushrod

PS nobody help the little dipshit he has to figure it out for himself. and yes i do know the answer.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hey i like your info.. not many ppl know bout the monza.. there is a monza spider right down the road from me.. its yellow and a really beautiful car.. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> my brother has a monza with a 400 hp 355 chevy in it.<!-- Signature -->

8. It is an overhead cam motor.. You even got the number of valves wrong. It has 16 valves not 8. A DOHC motor that has 4 cylinders has 16 VALVES total.. 4 valves per cylinder..

Its not an OHV setup so it doesn't have pushrods..

ok, let me ask you this: How many cams does it have?? I can't wait for one of you to respond to this...

Back onto the subject of the car...

To the genius who called this a pile of shit:

This car is better than ANY riceburning 1.6L weedeater sounding, POS.. You riceboys always say "well it can't handle worth a crap" Then if thats the case: WHY DO I SEE ALL OF YOUR LITTLE 1.6L HONDAS AT THE DRAGSTRIP???!!! if handling is that important to ya, don't come to the dragstrip and crowd the lanes with your Jap crap..

RUNNING 16 second quarter miles might i add... i've seen a few 15s, maybe a 14 every now and then...

This camaro would OWN any of yalls POSes in the quarter..

I'm sorry, we Americans have the quarter mile/acceleration tied up, why?? Because thats are pastime WE WERE THE ONES WHO COINED THE TERM MUSCLE CAR.. Not Mercedes Benz, Not Porsche, Not Lotus, Not Ferrari...

Even those are some nice cars that i wouldn't mind having...

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ilovefastcars</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BigJoeT</i>
    <b>If you know soooo much about cars little boy...how many pushrods are in... lets say a 16v VTEC Flat 4 DOHC?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    is the answer to your question 8.1 pushrod for every 2 valves.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

It is an overhead cam motor.. You even got the number of valves wrong. It has 16 valves not 8. A DOHC motor that has 4 cylinders has 16 VALVES total.. 4 valves per cylinder..

Its not an OHV setup so it doesn't have pushrods..

ok, let me ask you this: How many cams does it have?? I can't wait for one of you to respond to this...

Back onto the subject of the car...

To the genius who called this a pile of shit:

This car is better than ANY riceburning 1.6L weedeater sounding, POS.. You riceboys always say "well it can't handle worth a crap" Then if thats the case: WHY DO I SEE ALL OF YOUR LITTLE 1.6L HONDAS AT THE DRAGSTRIP???!!! if handling is that important to ya, don't come to the dragstrip and crowd the lanes with your Jap crap..

RUNNING 16 second quarter miles might i add... i've seen a few 15s, maybe a 14 every now and then...

This camaro would OWN any of yalls POSes in the quarter..

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from hckypimp38</i>
    <b>uh....last time i check there isnt any pushrods in a DOHC motor......here is a better question for jdm : how many pistons are in a 20B rotary engine? ;)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

heheh... there are NO pistons in a Wankel Rotary Engine... see, i'm a little more "edumacated" than some of these people here...

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bigblockbrawler426Hemistage8</i>
    <b>none replied wtf?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --><!-- Signature -->

12. pile of shit huh somebodies full of shit this car vs any import who do u think would win hahahahaha now thats an easy q i built a 68 com from ground up and built a 327 to put in it it puts out 365.3 hp on the dyno

13. kid you dont know shit about anything u say u work on vipers and isay bs. i dont think u know shit about any car. u and your civic realy done your #%$ ass in bud oh and dont call me an idiot b/c i know more than you stutters because you see i'm a professional motor builder and vipers suck buy chevy then you can really go fat dip shit

14. oh stop arguing will u?<!-- Signature -->

15. what happened to the guy who started this? is he silent? working on his "vipers"?? well guys lets not be car racist, and this camaro does kick serious ass and dont look at the name and then forget it. look at the figures, it can seriously kill lots of cars out there. but with like 9 or something litres of gas.

16. damn kid, you're stupid. it's all about chevy so stop wasting our time and admit it, you're dumb and that car is real.

17. damn kid, you're stupid. it's all about chevy so stop wasting our time and admit it, you're dumb and that car is real.

18. pile of shit car

the reason that i know more than all of u is because i work racing car which are real loud, there so loud u cant hear the person talking next to u. the cars that i work on are viper that why they are my favorite car and i know alot more than u do dumd ass

stupid ass kids today they dont know a damn thing

19. LOL....another one! It just keeps getting better all the time!

Kid, learn to spell and go back to your video game.<!-- Signature -->

20. I guaruntee you that the Vipers you claim you work on wouldn't hold a candle to this. And don't say you work on the Lingenfilters or Hennessey's or whatever, you'll just proved to everyone what a liar you are. And as far as loud goes, do we need to send you the link or video of this car running! It's VERY LOUD!<!-- Signature -->

21. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from JDM Kid</i>
    <b>the reason that i know more than all of u is because i work racing car which are real loud, there so loud u cant hear the person talking next to u. the cars that i work on are viper that why they are my favorite car and i know alot more than u do dumd ass

stupid ass kids today they dont know a damn thing</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    If this kid keeps working this hard, he'll easily get the stupidity award.<!-- Signature -->

22. These kids make such fools of themselves

23. frist i not a kid i am know iam older than ur ass so just shut the hell up u punk ***** because u dont know what the #$%# u aer talking about u dumd ass!

vipers are the best!

oh ah and dont talk to me idf u dont know about something u #$%#er!

24. frist of all u at of all the peoplr that replied said the dumd thing.
    i am dont give a #$%# wheater u belive me or no t i dont really care.
    butt i know a whole lot more than u about any #$%#ing race car or normal car so shut the hell up if u dont know what u are talking about u stupid dund ass!

vipers arethe best!

#$%#er!

25. oh wow u dumd ass i must hit the wrong key with out knowing so shut the hell up, and i know for a fact that i know way more about cars than ur ***** ass does! and just to bring u back down to earth the U.S. only has like 3 real good car and the camaro is not one of them and the viper is, and the camaro will never be as good as the viper so go back to the hole u came from. oh ah and almost any jap. car can be that crap ass car

the best car is a viper! *****

oh ah i dont really give a good shit if u dont blive that i work on vipers!