Re: pontiac is strictly homosexual

Discussion in '2002 Pontiac Bonneville G/XP' started by 11secdawg, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Check my profile, I've seen my share of good cars. Quite frankly, PONTIAC IS TERRIBLE. Ugly, slow, bad quality..... everything you need to put a piece of sht on 4 wheels.<!-- Signature -->

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DelRey</i>
    <b>isn't it funny that the people who are gay bashing homophobes are usually the ones who end up being gay.....

GTO, Le Mans, Firebird, T/A, Comp T/A, Turbo Firebird, GTP

I bet you drive a Geo.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Indeed, indeed, this site is rampet with homophobic rhetoric. Ya know if you don't like a car, great, i happen to think this car is an utter waste of raw meterails. But for christ sake, leave sexual orentation out of it, nothing shouts 'i'm insucure with my sexuality' louder then calling something gay...

GROW UP!!!

<!-- Signature -->

3. This car SUCKS.

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Cchanner83</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DelRey</i>
    <b>isn't it funny that the people who are gay bashing homophobes are usually the ones who end up being gay.....

I bet you drive a Geo.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Indeed, indeed, this site is rampet with homophobic rhetoric. Ya know if you don't like a car, great, i happen to think this car is an utter waste of raw meterails. But for christ sake, leave sexual orentation out of it, nothing shouts 'i'm insucure with my sexuality' louder then calling something gay...

GROW UP!!!

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> You know the dude never called anyone gay or even bashed gays. He just said that Pontiacs are Homosexual. I find that amazing that a car company could acutally have a sexual orientation however.

As for the Car the Bonneville is not slow it's actually quite fast. Also even though the car may be cheap in quality materials I bet this car will last. In a reasonable price range, Buicks are one of the most reliable cars you can buy. This car is nearly a Buick so it will also last I'm sure. <!-- Signature -->

5. not cool<!-- Signature -->

6. pontiac is strictly homosexual

nuff said

7. isn't it funny that the people who are gay bashing homophobes are usually the ones who end up being gay.....

I bet you drive a Geo.

8. The only Pontiac I like is the Firebird Trans Am. But quite recently they've made it ugly. GM dissapoints me with ugliness after ugliness.
    I'm begging to wonder how they got to be the biggest car company in the world.<!-- Signature -->

9. So, Pontiac is homosexual, eh? Guess that explains why there's several in your driveway.

10. But don't you know what PONTIAC stands for?

Poor

Old

Ni&&ers

Thinks

It's

A

Caddilac

Take a look around and tell me it's not true.

11. I personally think Pontiac is terrible at styling their cars. A fourth grader could do a better job. They have too many add-ons, lines, and weird air intakes to look good, as well as a bad design theme.
    Wait a minute, no sense using that argument. Just go look at an Aztek and see why I say this.<!-- Signature -->

12. I think you should check out the new Pontiac's that were showcased at the Chicago Auto Show.

The G/XP has lost a lot of the over styling that plagued the earlier models, but I'm still not a fan of the tail lights.

The Grand Prix G-Force and the next Sunfire look a lot better than the cars that they are replacing. Pontiac has lost a lot of the "add-ons, lines, and weird air intakes" in its new models, and are producing much sleaker, more powerful cars.<!-- Signature -->

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from PONTIACh8r</i>
    <b>But don't you know what PONTIAC stands for?

Poor

Old

Ni&&ers

Thinks

It's

A

Caddilac

Take a look around and tell me it's not true.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> A theory like that you must be unemployed. Either that or a job no one wants, am I right PONTIACh8r? Only 1 post so far and you start speewing your nonsence.

<!-- Signature -->

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from AmericanMuscle0291</i>
    <b>I think you should check out the new Pontiac's that were showcased at the Chicago Auto Show.

The G/XP has lost a lot of the over styling that plagued the earlier models, but I'm still not a fan of the tail lights.

The Grand Prix G-Force and the next Sunfire look a lot better than the cars that they are replacing. Pontiac has lost a lot of the "add-ons, lines, and weird air intakes" in its new models, and are producing much sleaker, more powerful cars.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Personally I thought the front end of this car was the worst part. I think they should change the front bumper and get rid of that 'black out' part of the headlights.

I really like the rear end of this car, but the front is not happening<!-- Signature -->

15. hmmm..
    If they want this to be a serious bad ass looking sedan..they need to change the colour..
    or make it 2 tone...black on top...gray like on the bottom.
    They need to make the headlights a little larger and more aggressive..if not larger..more angular and make the frong end a little sharper and wider.

This car over all is an excellent product..they just need a little refinement.

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

16. am I the only person around that likes this car?

you guys are all to damn harsh

and you're SO mature calling a car gay, I'm sixteen and I have more wit than you!<!-- Signature -->

17. Homosexual or not, I can tell you one thing:

Pontiac makes the world's ugliest, most controversial cars.

Other than the 'Vette C5 and a couple of the new Caddies, nothing that GM produces for the U.S. auto market has ever had any visual appeal, much less stock performance. Look at Pontiac's overseas platform-mates, Holden and Opel, and shrivel in shame as you look at their vastly greater quality and more aggressive styling. GM should be ashamed of themselves for not producing Holden in their own bloody country. Instead, they make innocent American citizens drive pieces of crap like this.

Another thing about Pontiac: I can't remember the last time their "concept cars" looked any different from their production cars. These guys are too damn lazy to sit down and think before they design anything.<!-- Signature -->

18. There is a lot you should see before you make a comment so over generalized such as "Pontiac sucks."

Have you seen the new Solstice concept? Or the new Grand Prix G-Force and Sunfire? Pontiac is finally putting the performance back into their cars, and the cars are sleak and beautiful.<!-- Signature -->

19. LOL.
    I dunno...GM operates in mysterious ways.
    But as long as they can produced a good car..I'm happy =)

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

20. True Pontiac cant style there cars fo shit but that doesn't make them HOMOSEXUAL.

Homosexual is everyone that is complaining so vermintly about this car i think your just jealous that u dont have a job designing cars.

I mean seeing as though ur so good at it where do u work?????

21. LOL..nice one man =)
    I so agree with that =)

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

22. This is to all that say Pontiac is gay, one word.....BANDIT! Probably the best firebird thats post 90, a 6.6 that looks that cool and sounds that good has to be some reason to give Pontiac some credit?
    <!-- Signature -->

23. I dont like Pontiac styling generally. This is not an exception. I just do not like the signature look of Pontiacs. The Grand Am gave me a first bad impression, and the assteck cemented that. By the way, the Aztek is not a car. Someone said that. The Aztek is a manifestation of pure evil. There will be no argument here. I will not soften my stance on this.
    However, cars like the Firebird and it's relatives are good F-bodies, so Pontiac is not all bad. It's just the sports car wannabe grand am's and their minivan and front wheel drive "Hotwheels concepts" that taint the name. <!-- Signature -->

24. so many POINTLESS AND STUPID comments...god your all so immature, talk about the car, NOT PONTIAC, NOT YOUR HOMOSEXUALITY.
    the car looks great, and pontiac's only bad styling job is the aztec.
    I love my 99' pontiac grand prix GT, it's an exceptionally well built car with 50000km and running and its performance is awesome.
    all you ppl that listen to your friends, if they dont like a car company, you don't like them...u followers!
    drive a Pontiac b4 u talk about it's quality, don't base your opinion on others, for all you know their experience with a pontiac was a 1980 piece of crap hand me down from their parents!
    for those of you that have experienced a NEWER pontiac and didn't like it fine...but for those of you who haven't and just say shit because its a domestic(god forbid, not a domestic! oh no! its gonna fall apart in 2 seconds cuz my friend said so or cuz its not an import! eep!)
    get a life...#$%# instead graduate high school, than get a life

on a side note...look at the grand prix i posted below...such a fierce looking car...don't know how you ppl can't like atleast something about it<!-- Signature -->

25. Whoa..das a cool looking GP =)
    At first glance it sorta looked like a Mustang..then GA..then I noticed it was a GP =P

Love the paint job.

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->