Re: post why u think MAB062183 is the load his mom should have s

Discussion in '1959 Chevrolet Corvette' started by MAB062183, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from steinamyte</i>
    <b>look at his arguement, its againsed himself, he's the biggest hypocrite ive ever seen.then he turns into an english teacher in his second post there......who cares if people abbreviate, the reason everyones abbreviating is because they want to waste as little time as possible when arguing with an idiot such as urself...u dont like it, get off the phucking site u moron...u probably take out all the anger u compile from being an outcast all ur life on the net because everyone who teases u will just kick ur ass....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    First of all, I am a college pole vaulter. If you don't know the athleticism that requires, you need to find out. Point being, I would like to see you try to kick my ass buddy. See what happens. Second of all, you could say that if I don't like it then I should get the #$%# off the site, but I could also say that if you don't like posting things that aren't insults, you should get the #$%# off the site. Third, in case you didn't notice, a mod (LegendNH) came into the thread and agreed that something should be done. Also, I was pretty pissed when I wrote that first post, and I addressed that issue later in the thread and apologized for going too far. Of course, you obviously didn't read that far. The reason I turned into the "English teacher" in my second post in the thread was to smack down the other guy, which, I admit, is something I shouldn't have done. For that, I am sorry. I am sorry that you were offended by my thread, but it was something that had to be done. I am not a perfect person, steinamyte, but I do my best. And the differences between me and the people to whom my thread was addressed are as follows:

-I may have criticized in that post and cursed, but I don't go into every damn thread on the site and incessantly say "this car sucks."

-My thread was intended to actually make a difference and make things better. A recurring post saying how much every car except your favorite blows your nuts or a thread describing how someone should have faced the prenatal fate of ending up as a swallowed blowjob, on the other hand, isn't.

-I actually admit when I am wrong and apologize for my mistakes. Anyone who is familiar with my posts can vouch for that.

As for you other two guys, why are you insulting me? I get the feeling that you really don't care either way and you just posted for the hell of it, but still. I would like steinamyte to make note that I haven't insulted him or anyone else once in this or any other post before or since that thread. I am sure that if he replies, it will be yet another insult to me.
    Aside to steinamyte:
    You obviously haven't read any of my other posts, or at least haven't identified them with me.

2. post why u think MAB062183 is the load his mom should have swall

look at his arguement, its againsed himself, he's the biggest hypocrite ive ever seen.then he turns into an english teacher in his second post there......who cares if people abbreviate, the reason everyones abbreviating is because they want to waste as little time as possible when arguing with an idiot such as urself...u dont like it, get off the phucking site u moron...u probably take out all the anger u compile from being an outcast all ur life on the net because everyone who teases u will just kick ur ass....<!-- Signature -->

3. lol, he should go to oprah<!-- Signature -->

4. Oprah would kick his ass off the show cause he is poor<!-- Signature -->

5. Your a #$%#ing fruitcake. I think your pole volting ass should go and go practice. Go stick that pole up your ass.<!-- Signature -->

6. Damn, LamboOwner, you sound pretty pissed. Take my post with a grain of salt if it bothers you that much. Part of that post was humorous. Like the pole vaulter remark, which was very tongue-in-cheek.

As for the fruitcake remark, if you are saying that I am crazy, perhaps you would be right, but if you are saying that I am gay, you would be sorely mistaken.

And anyway, what kind of guy has mental pictures of other guys sticking poles up their asses? (Before you get pissed again and sh*t a brick, realize that that was a joke.)

Relax, man. Don't get all worked up. You are seriously gonna have an ulcer. No need to get all stressed out.

7. CAN'T WE ALL JUST BE FRIENDS?<!-- Signature -->

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaroking396</i>
    <b>CAN'T WE ALL JUST BE FRIENDS?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I agree. Let's be friends.

Friends? *Extends hand for handshake*

9. I didin't post that remark. My brother used my name and he can be very immature. I am sorry if he offended anyone. As the other guy said, Lets all be friends. <!-- Signature -->

10. lambolover, i find your signature to be hypocritical. you say that we should quit pissin on everyone elses car unless its actually constructive yet right below it you go and insinuate that unless you have a diablo, you have no life. just thought id point that out to you<!-- Signature -->