Re: Proud Owner No joke

Discussion in '1995 Ferrari F50' started by FerrariKing, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Hey IAMRICH, im still waiting for that email!!!

<!-- Signature -->

2. oh i have one more thing to add! i really doubt that you own a house in brasilia since you don't even know how to spell it properly since you spelt it brazilia! also what language do they speak in brazil! If you get this wrong i'm gonna laugh!<!-- Signature -->

3. The one who ownes a F50,owns for sure a camera...Lez have a closer look°°°<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>I have no need to prove anything to anyone, but if seeing the photos make u happy i will do that.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yes please post some Pics of your F50 if posible in Hi-Resolution!!
    Tell me the chasis Nr. of your F50!<!-- Signature -->

5. Yah,post some pics or send some (only if u want to) to:Lamagra2K1@web.de
    Thanx<!-- Signature -->

6. i think ure lyin asshole cause people who are rich don't go around takin bout I AM RICH and u can't afford it and stuff and if u have one what the registaion number and where is it located??? huh asshole i didn't think so<!-- Signature -->

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Venom800rule</i>
    <b>i think ure lyin asshole cause people who are rich don't go around takin bout I AM RICH and u can't afford it and stuff and if u have one what the registaion number and where is it located??? huh asshole i didn't think so</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

lol !!! U got the match point !

8. uh, sorry but i can't resist bringing up something else...

venom, ih have to complain about ur sig...mclarens do not suck. they are my all time fav cars<!-- Signature -->

9. hey guess what I AM RICH, I own:

10 McLaren F1's
    2 F50's
    5 Diablo's
    6 Buggati Veyrons

and a bunch of other cars!!!! Hows that!!!!

10. Listen dick, people cant tell wwho you are by which chassis # you have. And people who drive cars like that arent assholes like you. You dont have any class at all.

11. If you really own an F50 just post some pics of it and be done with it. - make sure they're not replicas of any existing images or someone will say you just copied them.

12. If u are a whelthy business man as u said y the hell would you name your self I AM RICH probably a little kid. you say that u will send pics but every time u say that but no one ever sees it happen

13. I don't work in a factory?!?

if you don't have to prove anything, then why did you bring the topic up?

If you are a proud owner of an F50 (who wouldn't be proud if they owned an F50?) how come you're proud enough to boast about it on this forum, yet not proud enough to show us some pics?

look at it from the world perspective. A person starts up in a forum that they own an F50, what did you expect? everyone to just accept your word as gospel? the age of chivalry is dead my friend, a gentlemans "word" is not enough in this modern world, the masses need proof.

14. #14 FinalTierX, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Hi "Mr Rich"
    goto: www.autosalonsingen.de and choose the language english and:Congratulation!!!You have now a new Mc Laren F1 (No GT but also fast)´-Isn´t that very polite?!
    I´m lookin´ foreward to watch the page and have a look on the McL!-I´m wondering if he is going to be sold!!!-To the new proud owner "I AM RICH",am I!!!<!-- Signature -->

15. can't help the jealousy...sorry if that bothers you.

16. Rich ***** u r so fukin stupid!!!!!!!!
    u said u r going post some pictures but u cant cuz ur a VERY poor #%$otfuk liar!!!!!!!

ps: dont dig in my trash cans EVER again!!!
    gutterslut

17. thank you for curing my jealousy.

18. Hey"I AM RICH",please show some respect the other users on this website.There is no need for you to make your self feel good by insulting others.

19. I doubt anybody rich enough to have this car would give a shiot about this forum and I still don't see any pictures peasant<!-- Signature -->

20. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>Really funny responces,but i don't have much time to reply because im enjoying on a beach in BRAZIL. After brazil its monoco madrin and maybe mexico. The i go on business to singapore russia sweden. Try not to be jelious.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Funny that a sucessful buisenessman like yourself has trouble with words like "jealousy", "responses" and "you".

I believe that you have an F50.

Because when I'm pretending I own a Bugatti, and a Bentley and...<!-- Signature -->

21. a) A man worth as much as you like to think you are, wouldn't be wasting his time replying to every post someone posts here.
    b) A wealthy business man would know how to type full sentences. Or spell* for that matter.
    c) You would probably have the maturity to post intelligent replys not just "...I dont have to prove anything...u little factory workers." unless you made your millions dealing drugs or raising farm animals.
    d)* Wouldn't start an idiotic thread like this one.

...and finally what do you do that allows you to travel all over the world? Nothing because your 12 year old punk kid. <!-- Signature -->

22. ok heres a thing

* no one post a message after this one!!!!!!

* the next message will be posted by "I AM RICH"

* the next post by him will be pictures of his car(s)

* also 'I am rich" do not make a post until u post your pics.

please everyone follow this and we will get the pics eventually, (after he searches the internet for ones)

23. Awwww, little cute 12 year old pissin off a bunch of car nuts (which im proud to be part of.) No picture, no serial number, no command of the ENglish language.... WHAT SORT OF SAD INDIVIUDAL SITS AT HIS COMPUTER MAKING OF LIES?! I drive a 95 Lexus, soon I'll be driving the new 350 Z, and guess what, buddy. That's enough for me. And as for your little "private plans" ya little highschool punk, I happen to fly a plane for a living that could fly circles around them, shoot them out of the sky, and return back to its base faster than ur imaginary car can go zero to sixty. Learn your place, biotch. <!-- Signature -->

24. What kind of person PRETENDS to own a F50 ???
    I got an answer for you....A 12 year old kid who has nothing better to do than lie about who he's met and where he is going...
    Unless you had a very rich Uncle (which im sure you didn't) you dont have a collection of exotic cars and privite planes....

Alright so if you are going to lie about a car you wish you had..go to another forum..like maybe a broken down fords...coz until you grow up a bit and get a real job (not pretending to own ferrari's) that is the only car you can and will be able to afford in 10 years time when you are legally allowed to drive

dumass...<!-- Signature -->

25. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>I have said it before in many forum's, i have nothing to prove to anyone. I know what i own, and i know my businness,cars and private planes create a lot of jeliousy.Now excuse me,i have a meeting with "PRINCE ALBERT OF MONOCO".</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->My series of questions
    1. How old r u? (6? 7? 8 perhaps?)
    2. Like why would you be wastin time here if you own a F50? Why don't you drive it?
    3. Where do you live? (don't say I live on my own island cuz thats crap)
    4. Why don't you post a pic of you 1/16 inch F50?
    5. What kind of stupid idiot writes their name as "I AM RICH"
    6. What other hotwheel cars do you own?
    Now my suggestions
    1. Don't be stupid cuz everyone knows you don't have crap and live in a box under the freeway.
    2. Quit trying to act like your rich cuz you not
    3. Ask your parents permission before going online
    4. Last but not least GO DO SOMETHING ELSE!!!
    All in favor say "I"<!-- Signature -->