Re: Proud Owner No joke

Discussion in '1995 Ferrari F50' started by FerrariKing, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Hey guys,I own a Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR,are you guys gonna believe me?I don't think so.

Oh yeah,all rich people with formal education(like a bussiness man) show respect toward others don't show off their weatlth in offensive ways,which means this "I AM RICH" dude might not be rich after all.

I don't think Bill Gates calls people"Little factory workers" or "MR. ASS" just because he has more money.

2. Hey,"I AM RICH",I don't want to be offensive or anything but you sound more like Slim Anus(Eminem)than a respected bussiness man.

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CarreraGtRacer</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>I have said it before in many forum's, i have nothing to prove to anyone. I know what i own, and i know my businness,cars and private planes create a lot of jeliousy.Now excuse me,i have a meeting with "PRINCE ALBERT OF MONOCO".</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->My series of questions
    1. How old r u? (6? 7? 8 perhaps?)
    2. Like why would you be wastin time here if you own a F50? Why don't you drive it?
    3. Where do you live? (don't say I live on my own island cuz thats crap)
    4. Why don't you post a pic of you 1/16 inch F50?
    5. What kind of stupid idiot writes their name as "I AM RICH"
    6. What other hotwheel cars do you own?
    Now my suggestions
    1. Don't be stupid cuz everyone knows you don't have crap and live in a box under the freeway.
    2. Quit trying to act like your rich cuz you not
    3. Ask your parents permission before going online
    4. Last but not least GO DO SOMETHING ELSE!!!
    All in favor say "I"</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I<!-- Signature -->

4. Oh yer 1 last reply

I_AM_RICH seems tp spend alot of time on these forums.... If I owend a ferrari (which I can say I don't)... I would spend alot of time driving it wouldnt you and not spend so much time replying to every single post...cya later I_AM_A_DUMASS_WHO_PRETEMDS_TO_OWN_A_FERRARI hope ya have fun at school tomorrow<!-- Signature -->

5. yeah if you were so rich wouldn't you be doing business and meeting with people! adn what is your primary language... also learn how to spell Monaco it;s not Monoco... i highly doubt your gonne meet with the guy since you don't even know how to spell the place where your going! and also why don't you at least show a picture of your cars! i'm sure you can afford a digital camera!<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>Good meeting with Prince Albert signed a business contract. Now im flying to Russia to talk with Mr. Putin. Im thinking of investing money into the russian railroads and also doing trade with that country.

And sorry if i hurt anyone feelings but i am just stating what i own.
    Now about where i live

I have a number of big houses with gardens around the world.
    A small list of places where i own houses

1) New York- 10 rooms,6 bathrooms,garden.
    2) Rotterdam- 13 rooms,7 bathrooms
    3) Bonn- 6 rooms,3 bathrooms "small home"
    4) London-12 rooms,7 bathrooms,I also have money invested in ARSENAL FC.
    5) Brazila-10 rooms,8 bathrooms

This is only 5 of my many houses.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Dang your house suck compared to mine. Check this out.

1)Bel Air: 21 rooms 18 bath room
    2)Beverly Hills: 15 Rooms 10 Bathrooms (I own LA)
    3)Palm Beach Florida 30 Rooms 25 bathrooms (I own da beach too)
    4)Southamton New York 12 Rooms 18 Bathrooms

O yeah by the way since we both live in New York let's both meet at Time Square at 12:00 am so I can kick you ass.

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>Good meeting with Prince Albert signed a business contract. Now im flying to Russia to talk with Mr. Putin. Im thinking of investing money into the russian railroads and also doing trade with that country.

Now about where i live

This is only 5 of my many houses.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

And O yeah. When you do invest money for those railroads I am sure this will be on the news. So do invest so I can find out if you are really a rich business man. If you don't you are a #%$got 12 year pissing everyone off.

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>

Now about where i live

LOL, If you were looking to invest in Russian rail ways, you wouldn't be talking to Vladimir Putin, since they are no longer state owned. In any case the prime minister of Russia isn't going to be doing the selling or trading, unless perhaps you were considering buying the entire rail network spanning the full circumference of Russia.

What a dickhead. At least you could have made up something like owning a 3000HP Supra, people would probably believe you.

<!-- Signature -->

9. TO "I AM RICH"

I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU PERSONALLY. AS I KNOW YOU WOULDNT LIKE TO PUBLISH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AS YOU WOULD PROBABLY GET BOMBARDED WITH "UNWANTED MAIL"

MINE IS dkabab@yahoo.com

COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL AND I WILL REPLY WITH WHAT I NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU ABOUT.

#### I DONT PLAN ON BAGGING YOU THROUGH THE EMAIL SO DONT WORRY####<!-- Signature -->

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>FERRARI-KING IM A VERY OPEN BUSINESSMAN. WHY DO U WANT MY EMAIL ADDRESS,WHEN YOU CAN TALK HERE. I HAVE HEARD EVERYTHING IN MY BUSINESS CIRCLE, SO SAY IT HERE OR KEEP QUIET.

WHAT DO U THINK OF MY LIST?

AND YOUNG MAN I HAVE A HOUSE IN NY BUT I DON'T LIVE THERE. WHEN I VISIT AMERICA ON BUSINESS I STAY THERE. WHAT DID U THINK IM AN UGLY AMERICAN LIKE U?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Very professional. He even offered you solice and you decided to bag him. How is Vladimir? I was having coffee with him the other day, he didn't mention anything about a 12 year old kid offering to "invest" in his countries railways... <!-- Signature -->

11. I think this is the brother who went up in that space station for $25 Mil.I wish i could have those cars and be successful like you. Tell me if you find life on mars!<!-- Signature -->

12. Ho... ly shit. If everyone posting knows that this ass is some 12 year old punk, why are we still arguing about it? Seriously, do we need to ARGUE that this guy doesn't have 5 pimpin mansions and can only fantasize about Putin's railroad?<!-- Signature -->

13. TIP: Don't mind him, sooner or later he'll go away. If he posts, don't respond, be as if he never exists. If we do that, he'll loose interest in this site and take his bragging to China.

I bet what fuels this is the fact that he's successfully agitating everyone to boiling point. If we fall for his lies and bragging, he wins. <!-- Signature -->

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from stairway2heaven</i>
    <b>TIP: Don't mind him, sooner or later he'll go away. If he posts, don't respond, be as if he never exists. If we do that, he'll loose interest in this site and take his bragging to China.

I bet what fuels this is the fact that he's successfully agitating everyone to boiling point. If we fall for his lies and bragging, he wins. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I find it funny myself, I know there are no f50 owners on the website

( Except me of course, I've got 15 in each colour ;] )<!-- Signature -->

15. oh hey I AM RICH, Why would it matter that someone tracks you down! as far as i know you got the best security guards in the world and you have private jets which you can board on and run away from the guy who is hunting you down! also they can't track you down by the chassis #! If they could then they wouldn't show it in magazines! and guess what they do! This guy in road and track who remains anonymous gave his ferrari 550 barchetta and it showed the chassis #! and it is clearly shown even says int he writing what number it was! So if that guy wanted to remain anonymous why would Road and Track show the chassis#! #$%# man your a obviously a 12 year old who knows nothing about cars! at least give a fake chassis #, to make some morons believe you!

<!-- Signature -->

16. Also you sai that you don't need to prove anything! well you said early on in the chat that you can give pictures of these cars! well why don't you! I WANT TO SEE THE PICTURES!<!-- Signature -->

17. oh and by the way! where do you own your mansion in New York! My girlfriend's family are millionaires too and they own a 100 acre lot in Old Westbury, New York! thier grandparents used to own a mansion called westbury gardens and is now a museum! the whole lot is worth millions and millions and they have a private jet and they own a bank! so she's richer then you! so there<!-- Signature -->

18. this i am rich guy is so funny
    and full of shit
    he always says he will post pics but never will
    and he is the jealous one cuz his moms beater
    '87 taurus cant touch my vette, he s seen my car
    what a loser!<!-- Signature -->

19. I AM RICH

Import/Export business

Fast cars

Chatting with Royalty

are you by any chance James Bond?

20. if this is posted again its cos it said there was something wrong with the mesasage i tried to send.

Hey I AM RICH can u post a alink to the m5 forumn cos i couldnt find that bit where u proved ya business.

anyway i really would like to speak to you about your business. i own a range of supercars like a 550 maranello, 360 modena and an aston martin db7. im not gonna get into proving thatm i already have. anyway i would like to talk to you about your F50 as i am in the market for one. i would personally like to make an offer or at least get some information about how to get my hands on one.

once again i'm stressing this is no joke, here are some pics to prove it<!-- Signature -->

21. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>The M5 forum's name is "E55 and M5 i own both" in that forum i explain what type of business i do. example i import steel oil silk and few other things</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah, from Russia, a country that doesn't export unprocessed metal.

Nice try, now get to bed, you have school tomorrow.<!-- Signature -->

22. i dont believe you #$%#ing gay<!-- Signature -->

23. is anybody who reads this forum in any way "jelious"?

is it like "gelignated"?

24. I agree with reek we might be jealous if you had an F-50 but you dont. Right now its about 7:00 pm dont you have homework.... and you said you used to drive an F-40? there not street leagal in the us. Just goto bed son.<!-- Signature -->

25. If you're so rich then keeping your idenity hidden from the "common folk" would be of no concern. Since you like to brag so much, why not tell us more about yourself? Please do.....I'd really love to know where I can find you. haha. By the way, what is the chassis number on your F-50 and WHERE ARE THE PHOTOGRAPHS??? You say you don't need to prove anything? The truth is YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING so you avoid the answers at all costs. Stupid moron.