Re: PT cruiser or BMW?

Discussion in '2001 BMW M Coupe' started by fordracing, Aug 9, 2002.

1. how does this look like a pt cruiser? the only thing they have in common is that they are ugly

2. Yes, PT cruiser SUX

3. I don't know why you guys think this looks like a PT cruiser. There is absolutely no similarity! And by the way, the Z3 and the M coupe are the coolest BMW's ever!

P.S. PT cruisers aren't ugly<!-- Signature -->

4. this car is beautifule...the m coupe is absolutely beautiful.<!-- Signature -->

5. this car is stunning, the pt cruiser has good looks but no power, and was worse looking then the concept.

6. This car is a very unique looking performance icon.<!-- Signature -->

7. M/// POWER!

8. Great job from BMW!

9. the pt and m coupe are both good looking cars. if you want ugly, look at a new t-bird or an aztec (though i think pontiac has improved it for 02 by removing all that grey plastic).<!-- Signature -->

10. PT cruiser or BMW?

Are you out of your mind? BMW ten thousand times. 1.european 2.pretty 3.powerfull as hell. Its like the prefect street racer. fast in all ways, safe, and easy.

11. man are you crazy we're talking about bmw here and your saying bmw vs.chrysler pt cruiser vs. m coupe,the pt cruiser is ugly slow and cheap, and the bmw m coupe is sweet fast and it's a bmw, bmw is a quality company.<!-- Signature -->

12. you are stupid its not not a nice car cause its a bmw its a nice car in general also did any of you see the pt bruiser thats power

13. i don't see how it looks like a PT cruiser. they are ugly, BMWs are hot.<!-- Signature -->

14. Better than a PT cruiser

15. it doesn't look anything like a pt cruiser. This car may not be the best looking car, but it isn't as ugly as the cruiser (which is the ugliest car on the planet).

16. you guys got it all wrong, the Aztec is the ugliest car on the planet!this doesn't even come close...and it doesn't look like a pt cruiser.

17. YOU SHOULD BE SHOT FOR YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS CAR! IT IS NOTHING LIKE THE PT CRUISER. I HAPPEN TO THINK THAT IT IS A BEAUTIFUL CAR.<!-- Signature -->

18. wow, banned after 2 posts. They probably banned you for saying this car was beautiful.<!-- Signature -->

19. Got rid of the Grey Plastic, try taking another look at that disgraceful aztek!!<!-- Signature -->

20. How can you compare this to the pt cruiser. You know, P. T. Barnum was right, there is a cruiser fan born every minute. (For those of you who don't know who PT Barnum was, he was a guy in the 19th century who predicted that there is an idiot born every minute). Anyway, only an idiot would like the van-like cruiser, while the BMW is absolutely wonderfull.

21. Hey, but my buddy got a PT cruiser, he re-painted it light green and metallic purple. It's pretty nice but I'd still prefer the M Coupe.

22. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Da Bomb</i>
    <b>LOOKS LIKE A PT CRUISER</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->no it doesnt and this car can kik pt's a$$ any day<!-- Signature -->

23. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BYBYCOPS</i>
    <b>I don't know why you guys think this looks like a PT cruiser. There is absolutely no similarity! And by the way, the Z3 and the M coupe are the coolest BMW's ever!

P.S. PT cruisers aren't ugly</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> ya they r<!-- Signature -->

24. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from GranMassaX</i>
    <b>it doesn't look anything like a pt cruiser. This car may not be the best looking car, but it isn't as ugly as the cruiser (which is the ugliest car on the planet).</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->agreed<!-- Signature -->

25. why the hell are you guys comparing the bmw's performance to a pt cruisers?? pt cruisers aren't sports cars so of course a bmw is faster