Re: pull ure pants up viper im done whoopin u

Discussion in '2000 Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept' started by locoako786, Aug 9, 2002.

1. pull ure pants up viper im done whoopin u

2004 chevy corvette = 560 hp = kick viper ass oooooo now i get it viper sucks

2. No problem. It was pretty funny, lol. <!-- Signature -->

3. me own? me own a 72 chevelle ss 454 big block engine nice ol little mags i strpped on and threw in a turbo big deal? of course viper is still lookin far behind

4. WakkaWu, are you retarded? I've followed a few of your posts and can only assume you have the intelligence of 5 year old.<!-- Signature -->

5. lol<!-- Signature -->

6. What? it'll kick a vipers ass coz its 60bhp more powerful? doesn't work like that bro, look at the tuscan s for example, only 390bhp but it moves like sh*t off a shovel.....

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b>2004 chevy corvette = 560 hp = kick viper ass oooooo now i get it viper sucks</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->2 bad the 04 Vette isnt gonna have that much power idiot<!-- Signature -->

8. hahahaha if vipers main competeor gets a huge power increase which may MAY cause it to gain a edge on dodge, do you think doge is going to sit down and let it happen??

9. hey wakka whatever....you're an idiot. 60 hp doesn't even matter that much. it really doesn't. And you have to look at other things besides HP like torque, weight, lateral acceleration...etc. Power is only part of a car. You need power but you need control and the ability to take corners. And torque is more important than HP. So there, vipers till kick ass and the corvettes are still in second place.

10. pull ur pants up wakka im done whoopin u

Hey wakka,
    First of all you are the biggest dumbass! I see that your spelling level is that of my 7 year old brother. Next, 2004 Corvette's don't exist unless it's a concept... even then its preproduction so your "car's" data isn't exactly correct. Third, no one gives a damn about your own P.O.S car! And just like others say... 60 hp doesn't make a difference... In a car you must consider the weight/ power ratio! Some highway trucks have nearly 700 hp but that doesn't mean its fast. So your thinking is very wrong because you factor in torque, weight, power/weight ratio, acceleration... Even though the Lotus Elise or honda S2000 have low HP considered to your "2004 Corvette," its still is extremely fast and nimble due to its light weight. Lastly, No one agrees with you! You are as ignorant as your name...

Hey Wakka, its time for you to take a wakka, "pull ur pants up. I'm done whoopin u!"

-=[IMCC]=- ImportLegend
    (you just got owned!)

11. Re: pull ur pants up wakka im done whoopin u

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from IMCC ImportLegend</i>
    <b>Hey wakka,
    First of all you are the biggest dumbass! I see that your spelling level is that of my 7 year old brother. Next, 2004 Corvette's don't exist unless it's a concept... even then its preproduction so your "car's" data isn't exactly correct. Third, no one gives a damn about your own P.O.S car! And just like others say... 60 hp doesn't make a difference... In a car you must consider the weight/ power ratio! Some highway trucks have nearly 700 hp but that doesn't mean its fast. So your thinking is very wrong because you factor in torque, weight, power/weight ratio, acceleration... Even though the Lotus Elise or honda S2000 have low HP considered to your "2004 Corvette," its still is extremely fast and nimble due to its light weight. Lastly, No one agrees with you! You are as ignorant as your name...

Hey Wakka, its time for you to take a wakka, "pull ur pants up. I'm done whoopin u!"

-=[IMCC]=- ImportLegend
    (you just got owned!) </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LOL!!

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b> pull ure pants up viper im done whoopin u </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> stay the #$%# out of the viper forums we dont need your dumass comments.<!-- Signature -->

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Modena3</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b> pull ure pants up viper im done whoopin u </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> stay the #$%# out of the viper forums we dont need your dumass comments.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Absolute genious, Dumass? it's not dumass, its dumbass.. you dumbass.
    The current corvette can compete with the viper head to head, so nobody cares aobut the 2143 model with 20000 bhp and 240024 ft/lb torque.. focus on the present.<!-- Signature -->

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mikeyouse</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Modena3</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b> pull ure pants up viper im done whoopin u </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> stay the #$%# out of the viper forums we dont need your dumass comments.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The current corvette can compete with the viper head to head, so nobody cares aobut the 2143 model with 20000 bhp and 240024 ft/lb torque.. focus on the present.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hey Genius, its "genius", not "genious", you dumbass.

Next time make sure you spell your own words right, before you make a statement about someone elses spelling. <!-- Signature -->

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SvSi Viper</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mikeyouse</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Modena3</i>

The current corvette can compete with the viper head to head, so nobody cares aobut the 2143 model with 20000 bhp and 240024 ft/lb torque.. focus on the present.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Next time make sure you spell your own words right, before you make a statement about someone elses spelling. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    thanks, thats pretty funny....<!-- Signature -->

16. Chevy's Suck they always have and always will. The Viper kicks butt. When the viper races the corvette on the track the viper always wins. trust me I know I own a brand new
    Viper GTS Coupe and i raced a Corvette and I kicked his ass. Plus i admitt this it doesn't matter what car you drive it matters who the driver is. anyways Dodge kicks ass!!

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b>me own? me own a 72 chevelle ss 454 big block engine nice ol little mags i strpped on and threw in a turbo big deal? of course viper is still lookin far behind</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> wait... are you trying to say you put a turbo on a big block chevy... that has to be the singel most retarded thing i have ever heard... WHAT KINDA MORON PUTS A TURBO ON A BBC!!! ofcourse, you really didn't... you just lie like a rug... at least if you are going to lie, make it believeable

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SvSi Viper</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mikeyouse</i>

Next time make sure you spell your own words right, before you make a statement about someone elses spelling. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    who cares if he spelt it wrong, its if you get your point across, not of you got an A in english class

19. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Dodge All The Way</i>
    <b> Chevy's Suck they always have and always will. The Viper kicks butt. When the viper races the corvette on the track the viper always wins. trust me I know I own a brand new
    Viper GTS Coupe and i raced a Corvette and I kicked his ass. Plus i admitt this it doesn't matter what car you drive it matters who the driver is. anyways Dodge kicks ass!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    i admit that the driver is more important than the car but the viper gts can only beat the corvette coupes and convertibles the 2001 Zo6 can match it and 2002 zo6 beats it. just thought i would point it out<!-- Signature -->

20. another LAME ass comment, this whole site is full of biased MORONS! first of all chevy does lick pretty bad...but not even HALF as bad as dodge, dodge is such shit the viper is the only decent car they make. I would take a z-06 corvette over a viper ANY DAY!!! put just a lil dough into it and out run, outhandle the damn viper.
    I hate both car makers, but common now, saying that chevy sucks comparing to dodge is like saying that caviar is cheaper than a tootsy roll<!-- Signature -->

21. Ok u loser yah good for u u can take a corvette and soup it up to beat a viper that would be a stock viper u r beating. I could go ahead and put money into a viper and whoop ur corvettes ass once again. <!-- Signature -->

22. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from VIPERnXr4ti</i>
    <b>2004 chevy corvette = 560 hp = kick viper ass oooooo now i get it viper sucks</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->2 bad the 04 Vette isnt gonna have that much power idiot</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

too bad nobody gives a crap.
    you can squabble about a bunch of american "sports" cars all you want, but if you get on the subject, they're both powerful enough to be scary. in this case, REALLY scary. I hear the Viper is extremelly hard to drive. they did a recent comparison in road and track with the New viper ACR with the Porsche GT3. they said you can compare these cars to relationships with a spouse/girlfriend etc. with the porsche, it would be a great relationship, because you always know where you stand. the viper, however, is like a terrible relationship, for you never know where you are.
    Yes, it says that. go read.

still, I bet this one'll kill in a straight line.<!-- Signature -->