Re: Saleen SR vs. 400R

Discussion in '1997 NISMO 400R' started by EliteWolverine, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Saleen SR vs. 400R

Just want to know ur take on this domes vs jap topic, now its for the SR and 400R no other cars allowed to be disgusted, i hate when two cars are being compared and then people through other cars in, like we car about those ones kinda of deal the topic aint about that car its about the SR vs 400R

now lets hear wat u think<!-- Signature -->

2. well... the skylines have been looking like this way ever...
    the mustang just started looking like the skyline and just makes me wanna puke on it
    a muscle car shouldn't look like a sedan...
    mean piece of shit called mustang, turned docile by a vette...<!-- Signature -->

3. right the saleen sr started way back before the 400r, at least in race form, turned street car, it looks like that becuz it has too u dumb git

right vette out do the saleen SR, ok u believe that, becuz the sr rapes on the vette

oh yea it also beats the zo6, and the saleen started back in the 80's in racing the mustang, and the sr was introduced back in 96, for racing.

and if u think the sr looks like the skyline then u need some major coke bottle glasses for that ignorant head and eyes of urs.

but oh well, this is for the SR vs. 400R, i didnt ask for u vette now did i no, thank u very much though for trying. Its people like u were talking about.<!-- Signature -->

4. I would go for the 400R
    and a paint job i think it would look better in midnight blue
    and some mild tuning and better looking mags although i wouldnt use it for street racing just sunday drives

5. the only two cars allowed to be disgusted, elitewolverine? if u ever have to type something for work or school or whatever i recommend u check ur spelling first...and between these two i'd take the 400R, cos the two cars are relatively competitive, i think the 400R looks better, and i love skylines...

6. I'd take the Saleen. A lot better lookin car, but more expensive.

7. This car has no 400hp but 416hp.
    It's made for the elite fanthusiastics of Nissan and Nismo.
    the car can do 0-60 in 4 secs and with a little tuning it can do it in 2.8 secs. It has with stage3 turbo kit even 800hp!
    A real racemachine.

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 1Supra1</i>
    <b>This car has no 400hp but 416hp.
    It's made for the elite fanthusiastics of Nissan and Nismo.
    the car can do 0-60 in 4 secs and with a little tuning it can do it in 2.8 secs. It has with stage3 turbo kit even 800hp!
    A real racemachine.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

first off different engine dumbo, and yeh this thing would kill a saleen<!-- Signature -->

9. right The 400R with 100less hp and more than half the displacment would Beat the Saleen SR in a quater mile AWD=LAUNCH from hell

And i think it would take it on th track also do to the AWD and the fact that Nismo is God<!-- Signature -->