Re: shouldn't that V12 get more HP??

Discussion in '1993 BMW Nazca C2' started by Ferrariman14, Aug 9, 2002.

1. shouldn't that V12 get more HP??

this is one of the slickest designs but tha engine should do more
    <!-- Signature -->

2. The car has been from Italdesign but the engine from BMW Alpine, those tune the engine but Italdesign has nothing to say about it.
    But I think too that the engine can easy do 450hp+.<!-- Signature -->

3. take a close look....this V12 engine only has 5.6 liters. compare that to a corvette's 5.7 liter V8. you are sure to see a loss in performance with such a low displacement, but with a gain in weight reduction.......

4. Yep, sacrificed Power for Less Weight... but I bet you could get and EASY 500+HP outta that Bad-ass.

BUT, it's got enough Power to do 0-60 in 3.6 seconds!<!-- Signature -->

5. It doesn't need more power, it already performs realy good, i'm sure this car isn't tuned much, so you can prob. get a lot more power out of it<!-- Signature -->

6. It's a less than 4 second car..... #$%# horse power... u can tune it to more horse power<!-- Signature -->

7. yeah, if aston can get 600hp outta their V8 lemans engine, then italdesign, could get soo much more out of it, but really, who gives a #### about hp, when youve got looks like that!!!

beautifull car.<!-- Signature -->

8. Twice as much as mine

380 bhp is enough 4 ne man

9. We're missing the point here, kids. This car is a decade old!!! And it's still a better design than just about anything produced these days. This is a beautiful, FAST car. It doesn't need more horsepower. It needs PRODUCTION!!!<!-- Signature -->

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from OldSchool</i>
    <b>We're missing the point here, kids. This car is a decade old!!! And it's still a better design than just about anything produced these days. This is a beautiful, FAST car. It doesn't need more horsepower. It needs PRODUCTION!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->So True.<!-- Signature -->

11. Sadly, I must agree. A decade old, makes over 500nm torque, weighs 1000kg and looks sleeker than anything from Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini or Lotus from that time