Re: Shut The F**k Up Pro

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by M360, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Viper GTSR 2003</i>
    <b>I DON'T CARE ABOUT SILLY 1/4 MILE TIMES , I'M TALKING ABOUT RACES , SOMENTHING WITH CORNERS AND BREAKINGs !!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah you dumb#$%#! that's what i said, the dauer 962 can beat this car in any track you can think of even the drag strip! not to mention is was built and designed in 1994! oh and at least that car is stock, not modified like crazy like this car!

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from M360</i>
    <b>actually not necessarly, maybe it beats the 360 modena by a bit in the track but the F50 and F40 whoop the stock vipers ass around a track! also some porsche's can beat the stock viper's too like the 959 which by the way is 15 years old now, and the 911 GT1 and GT2 as well as a dauer 962 which can kill all stock vipers and even this venom 800tt around a track! oh and by the way if you wanna compare mod to mods! take a look at some koenig ferrari's such as the F50TT which has a quarter mile time of 8 seconds using treads and it also did a 0-60 time of 3.0 seconds. For modded porshce's take a look at some sportec GT1's and all! you'd be surprised at how many cars can beat this.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Did I say all Ferrari's? The F50 and F40 are <b>half a million dollars</b>. They better beat the Viper around the track.

Koenig F50 quarter mile in 8 seconds?! Where have you been! That is totally false info.

I'd be surprised how many cars can beat this? I would also be surprised at some of the price tags they carry, approaching the million dollar mark. Whats this, $160,000?!<!-- Signature -->

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SvSi Viper</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from M360</i>
    <b>actually not necessarly, maybe it beats the 360 modena by a bit in the track but the F50 and F40 whoop the stock vipers ass around a track! also some porsche's can beat the stock viper's too like the 959 which by the way is 15 years old now, and the 911 GT1 and GT2 as well as a dauer 962 which can kill all stock vipers and even this venom 800tt around a track! oh and by the way if you wanna compare mod to mods! take a look at some koenig ferrari's such as the F50TT which has a quarter mile time of 8 seconds using treads and it also did a 0-60 time of 3.0 seconds. For modded porshce's take a look at some sportec GT1's and all! you'd be surprised at how many cars can beat this.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Did I say all Ferrari's? The F50 and F40 are <b>half a million dollars</b>. They better beat the Viper around the track.

Koenig F50 quarter mile in 8 seconds?! Where have you been! That is totally false info.

I'd be surprised how many cars can beat this? I would also be surprised at some of the price tags they carry, approaching the million dollar mark. Whats this, $160,000?!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

actually where have you been! the koenig ferrari has a quarter mile of 8 seconds! you can check the info at the official koenig website as well as other websites! just search it up and it will appear! Also the reason why the F50 is expensive is becuase they are all hand made and the engines are smaller so more tunning had to be done to make it as powerful as this one! Also the porshce are all that much expensive as the stock viper! the GT2 for example can totally waste the stock viper around a track for about 170,000! and that car has a 0-60 of 3.6! as well as 1.02 g's on the skidpad and 450 hp coming out of a small 3.6 litre engine! that's obviously why it's more expensive then the viper

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Viper GTSR 2003</i>
    <b>this viper is one of the best street legal cars ever! there is only two ways to beat this car!#1 to have a non-street legal car. or #2 to have NOS in your system! think about this fo a sec. if NOS was in this car it would probably go 280+ m.p.h!!!! Oh! and one more thing! you just got Told!!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

your a #$%#ing retard! you don't have to have NOS to beat this car or be a non-street legal car! The dauer 962 LM beats the shit out of this thing on any course, drag strip, and top speed. the dauer has a 9.2 second quarter which is better then this 0-60 in 2.6 which in that test it didn't use cheater slicks and handles like a thousand times better then this car! so no this car can't beat any car! sorry

5. This car wasnt built for a track its built for a straigh ways drag strips this isnt built for track could it beat a ferrari or porsche on a track? #$%# no but its not built for it and its also a shit load less money.<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from VenomWillKill</i>
    <b>This car wasnt built for a track its built for a straigh ways drag strips this isnt built for track could it beat a ferrari or porsche on a track? #$%# no but its not built for it and its also a shit load less money.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Not built for the track? How do you explain the 1.05 g's it pulls? Or the 75 mph slalom? Couldn't beat a Porsche or a Ferrari on the track? Pffft. The stock Viper beats Porsche's and Ferrari's around tracks.<!-- Signature -->

7. actually not necessarly, maybe it beats the 360 modena by a bit in the track but the F50 and F40 whoop the stock vipers ass around a track! also some porsche's can beat the stock viper's too like the 959 which by the way is 15 years old now, and the 911 GT1 and GT2 as well as a dauer 962 which can kill all stock vipers and even this venom 800tt around a track! oh and by the way if you wanna compare mod to mods! take a look at some koenig ferrari's such as the F50TT which has a quarter mile time of 8 seconds using treads and it also did a 0-60 time of 3.0 seconds. For modded porshce's take a look at some sportec GT1's and all! you'd be surprised at how many cars can beat this.

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from M360</i>
    <b>actually where have you been! the koenig ferrari has a quarter mile of 8 seconds! you can check the info at the official koenig website as well as other websites! just search it up and it will appear! Also the reason why the F50 is expensive is becuase they are all hand made and the engines are smaller so more tunning had to be done to make it as powerful as this one! Also the porshce are all that much expensive as the stock viper! the GT2 for example can totally waste the stock viper around a track for about 170,000! and that car has a 0-60 of 3.6! as well as 1.02 g's on the skidpad and 450 hp coming out of a small 3.6 litre engine! that's obviously why it's more expensive then the viper</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

No, you see, that quarter mile time of 8 seconds is COMPLETELY wrong. Look at the stats. It takes that Ferrari 8.4 seconds to get to 124 mph? That means to get an 8 second quarter mile time, it has to be going slower than 124 mph. That is NOT possible. Read around in the Koenig F50 forum and you'll see what I'm talking about. So, you are wrong.

The Porsche are not as expensive as the Viper. Well, maybe the Boxter which wouldn't even come close of standing a chance against a Viper on the track or anywhere. The GT2 demolishes the Viper? Wrong. They are very closely matched. The GT2 went up against the Corvette and the Corvette won, and the 2 times the Viper went up against the Corvette the Viper won both times. So, the Viper would be capable of beating the GT2 around the track.<!-- Signature -->