Re: since when was civic a supercar

Discussion in '2002 Honda Civic Type-R' started by SupraCharged, Aug 9, 2002.

1. since when was civic a supercar

since when was civic a supercar<!-- Signature -->

2. Don't lose your sleep over it.

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SupraCharger</i>
    <b>since when was civic a supercar</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->since when did a 1000+ hp car lose to a 600 hp mclaren in the quarter? hm...can you say

VEILSIDE SUPRA...?

yeah, i wouldnt lose any sleep over it. id put my civic against your car.<!-- Signature -->

4. yeah you'd probably loose to.

5. son your civic would get raped by the 99 veilside no qusetions asked. <!-- Signature -->

6. that is a very ignorant statement. what is the quarter on the veilside. hell you probably dont even know. why am i asking you?
    <!-- Signature -->

7. it never was a super car. no matter how hard honda tries

8. Honda Civic Type-R
    0-60 = 2 Weeks
    0-100 = Never Gonna Happen

9. god buzz bomber do you go to all the fricken rice pages and try and make your penis get a little larger by saying how "phenomenal" civics are. you cant compare a mclaren f1 and supra. jesus how dumb are you. you think all there is to a car is an engine. what about weight, suspension, exhaust? you and your little 2 inch penis rice car need to go right off a cliff. get some german engineering. theres people that know what they're doing.

10. yep, and when i have fricken 200,000 dollars ill buy a ferrari. i didnt compare the mclaren and the veilside supra. the people that put on the race did. i am happy with the size of my penis thankyouverymuch. LOL!!! yep, the engine is pretty important. weight -2100
    suspension: double wishbone (same as most ferraris, i might add)
    and exhaust?! what the hell?

idiot.<!-- Signature -->

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Diablo Viper 5</i>
    <b>Honda Civic Type-R
    0-60 = 2 Weeks
    0-100 = Never Gonna Happen</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Just learn to drive and get your license.

12. I have my license! Do you?

13. Good for you. Now, grow up.

14. no diablo, your license. not your middle school ID card. silly boy!<!-- Signature -->

15. Tell Honda's horse power to go up. Its a weak peice of shit!

16. I'm 17 i have my drivers license you stupid #%$got!

17. no thats just something you got in a play wallet your daddy gave you. its really not a real legal drivers license. and you should go edit your last comment and erase that "1" that you put in front of the "7". makes you look ALMOST mature and intelligent, but thats just relative.

silly boy!<!-- Signature -->

18. What do you drive *****.

19. yea fatass what do you drive.

import cars+import beer=PURE SHIT!!!!!!!!!

you talk to much shit for a restarant manager.

20. Alright, I just want to know who here can actually afford a McLaren, a 'Vette, or in fact, any stock car that does 0-60 under 6 or runs the quarter under 15?

Odds are, no one who visits these forums can afford such a car.

Meanwhile, I can take my $17k Si, add a Jackson supercharger for $3k and NOS for under a grand and run 13s. No, it won't outrun an M3, a 'Vette, or anything of the sort. But I can get it to out-handle a Mustang, get better mileage, be easier to drive everyday, and last longer with cheaper maintenance.

And I've met very few 17 and 18 year olds that can capably handle a car running that fast, particularly on a track.

And of course, I'm talking about my 2000 Si. I have no idea what Honda was thinking when they brought out this European-ass shit. It looks horrible, and so, even though it may be technically sound, I doubt youth will flock to it like they did to the old Si's and Civics.

21. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from chevy freak</i>
    <b>yea fatass what do you drive.

import cars+import beer=PURE SHIT!!!!!!!!!

you talk to much shit for a restarant manager.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> this means that BMW'S are pure crap (shit is a redneck word). this means that Honda's are pure crap. this means that corona and killian's are pure crap (which they arent, idiot). im not a big fan of generic american beers that all taste similar with the same horrible aftertaste and no character whatsoever. budweiser is the closest to decent.

also, i have quite a nice ass, thank you.

and how you would know what a restarant manager should sound like? im 18 and was promoted within 7 months. i have the right to be cocky. from the sound of it, you couldnt keep up with my dishwashers, and they speak spanish!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Diablo Viper 5</i>
    <b>What do you drive *****.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> i drive a 92 civic hatch with an Integra engine. i used to have it in my avatar, but i like the smiley more now. ill ask you the same. what do you drive?????

<!-- Signature -->

22. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ApolloBlue</i>
    <b>Alright, I just want to know who here can actually afford a McLaren, a 'Vette, or in fact, any stock car that does 0-60 under 6 or runs the quarter under 15?

Odds are, no one who visits these forums can afford such a car.

Meanwhile, I can take my $17k Si, add a Jackson supercharger for $3k and NOS for under a grand and run 13s. No, it won't outrun an M3, a 'Vette, or anything of the sort. But I can get it to out-handle a Mustang, get better mileage, be easier to drive everyday, and last longer with cheaper maintenance.

And I've met very few 17 and 18 year olds that can capably handle a car running that fast, particularly on a track.

And of course, I'm talking about my 2000 Si. I have no idea what Honda was thinking when they brought out this European-ass shit. It looks horrible, and so, even though it may be technically sound, I doubt youth will flock to it like they did to the old Si's and Civics.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> OOO i can i can i have a 1994 Trans Am bought it last year paid for it in cash it cost me 10,900 not to bad only 62 thousand miles it does a quater stock in 14.8 and im not sure of the 0-60 but i know its under 6 its not hard to acheive what you just asked for just about any v-8 can the v-8 in my 71 mustang and do that and better it weighs more to and its got a smaller engine then my T/A o yeah and um how much will a new engine cost you when you destory your old one by running NOS? hmmm a real can can run under 13's with out being bottled feed. o and i highly doubt that a superchared i4 with nos gets better gas mileage then a stock t/a and also i beg to differ on the hanleing statement a ws6 can pull 91'g's on the skid pad whats this car pull? and how long is a trans am? like twice the size of this?<!-- Signature -->

23. I drive a lowered 95 nissan pick up that I'm about to put a chevy 350 v-8 in and it'll blow your intega powered civic right off the #$%#ing road!!!!!!!!

24. Of coarse im going to reinforce the drive line not like you stupid ricer bitches that put 300 shot of NOS to a stock engine and think its fast!!!

BBBBBOOOOOOMMMMM!!!! There goes you POS Honda engine!

25. WAHAHAHA!!! a lowered nissan!!! thats hilarious. ive seen you guys around town. yeah im sure your going to drop a 350 in there. it'll drop right in. again, i dont use N2O (NOS) and i never will. second, i am not a ricer, so dont call me one. YOU are a ricer. yo i gotz a slammed nizzan yo! id race you even with your 350, just to see you run off the road at the first turn! oh wait, im sure it will get a 1.1g on the skidpad right? sure. you ricers crack me up. have any stickers on your lowered TRUCK? WHAHAHAHA!!!!<!-- Signature -->