Re: sleek lookin.but dont u think th efront looks like dat of BM

Discussion in '1993 BMW Nazca C2' started by 95five0, Aug 9, 2002.

1. That's because BMW owns Italdesign.

2. sleek lookin.but dont u think th efront looks like dat of BMW

HEY A FERRARI CAN KICK ANY OTHER CARS EXAUST PIPE.

SO DONT EVEN COMPARE ANYFIN TO A FERRARI SPECIALLY A 550 TWIN TURBO,CAUZ PEOPLE WILL JUST LAUGH AT U.

SO WAT DO U THINK ALL OF YA FERRARI LOVERS OUT THERE???????

I AM SURE U KNOW DAT I AM RITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO A BIG THUMBS UP TO ALL OF YA FERRARI LOVERS OUT THERE.

AND HEY DONT LET ANYONE TELL U DAT THEIR R OTHER CARS BETTER THAN A FERRARI!!!!!!CAUZ THERE ARENT ANY.

CAUZ FERRARI HAD THE PAST,HAS THE PRESENT,AND WILL HAVE THE FUTURE TO PROVE IT.<!-- Signature -->

3. You know what you ugly stupid and bumb son of a #$%#ing *****?
    That a Porsche 911Turbo can smoke a 360 Modena? A McLaren would smoke a 550 or any Ferarri? So just shut the #$%# up you totaly idiot!!

BTW Porsche has won LeMans 16 times, have Ferarri?<!-- Signature -->

4. it does.<!-- Signature -->

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from imprezawrx14</i>
    <b>it does.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->What?<!-- Signature -->

6. Italiadesign isn't owned by BMW, it's just that BMW paid Italiadesign to make that prototype.<!-- Signature -->

7. another exemple would be the Cala, it was made by Italiadesign for Lamborghini.<!-- Signature -->

8. Perhaps, just maybe, the front end has the BMW Kidney Grill cuz it has a BMW v-12? yeah... that's it.<!-- Signature -->

9. grizz2k4 is rite. The front end does look alot like that of the bmw v12lmr but that is because they both use a bmw v12. it is a cool car.

10. what the hell r u people on about?...the cars engine has got nothing to do with its looks!!!

this car looks like a BMW because it IS a BMW, (or else y does it have a bimmer badge on the nose?) albeit a one designed by ItalDesign, just like Bertone designed the luscious Lamborghini Miura, its still a Lambo, or ItalDesign itself designing the BMW M1, its still a BMW

11. Who learned you f uckers how to spoke?

12. Ferraris aren't the best. Ferraris are mostly flash, so don't say they're the best performing vehicles out there. A Porsche GT2 would smoke just about every Ferrari, if not all. BTW, what's wrong w/ having the front end of a Bimmer? I like it.

13. It has a bimmer front end, because BMW ordered a supercar design from Italdesign...is it so hard to believe?! And that is not a BMW badge on front as someone stated... morons...<!-- Signature -->

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Thugz</i>
    <b>Ferraris aren't the best. Ferraris are mostly flash, so don't say they're the best performing vehicles out there. A Porsche GT2 would smoke just about every Ferrari, if not all. BTW, what's wrong w/ having the front end of a Bimmer? I like it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

aint nothing wrong with it people just think that because the engine is BMW that the car is also made by BMw<!-- Signature -->

15. You are so Dense (PRO) It is all BMW the Badge is BMW and the Engine is BMW i can prove it to the Car was Partly designed by ItalDesign then after that bmw took over for specs Italdesign just did the shell.

And Speed Demon FERRARI is good but it is nowere near the best car ever McLaren (the one with the BMW Engine) can Destory any FERRARI ever made even this C2 can do that the best FERRARI right now is the FERRARI F50 Which is kind of junk because it has shit Handeling.
    Nof Said

Two images i hope that load and u tell me that is not a BMW Badge Bone Head.

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from crash19839</i>
    <b>You are so Dense (PRO) It is all BMW the Badge is BMW and the Engine is BMW i can prove it to the Car was Partly designed by ItalDesign then after that bmw took over for specs Italdesign just did the shell.

And Speed Demon FERRARI is good but it is nowere near the best car ever McLaren (the one with the BMW Engine) can Destory any FERRARI ever made even this C2 can do that the best FERRARI right now is the FERRARI F50 Which is kind of junk because it has shit Handeling.
    Nof Said

Two images i hope that load and u tell me that is not a BMW Badge Bone Head.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

It is a #$%#iNG Italdesign badge you asshole! Look at it moron! Can you still see it's a bmw badge, can you?! The BMW badge is on the M12 concept and on the C2 spider! We're talking about the C2 concept!!! Look at it again, motherFucker<!-- Signature -->

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ch1c4n3</i>
    <b>what the hell r u people on about?...the cars engine has got nothing to do with its looks!!!

this car looks like a BMW because it IS a BMW, (or else y does it have a bimmer badge on the nose?) albeit a one designed by ItalDesign, just like Bertone designed the luscious Lamborghini Miura, its still a Lambo, or ItalDesign itself designing the BMW M1, its still a BMW</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

TrU Dat

<!-- Signature -->

18. I think that the car looks kinda like a totally re-modelled 8-Series.

Take a look at the pic below:<!-- Signature -->

19. Italdesign is like pinninfarina! They designed the 406 coupe but its still a peugoet! They got the job from BMW to design it, but its still a BMW! and that is a Bimmer badge on the front!

20. It is a BMW. I never said that. You obviously also didn't look the picture above...how can you see it's a bimmer badge...when it has giugiaro logo on it...<!-- Signature -->

21. needs headlights

22. It has headlights. Open the left most picture and look into the side grills flanking the kidneys. 4 headlights total. Very slick placement.
    That is not a BMW badge if you'll open the picture to look idiots. It's not blue and white, it is black with a bit of white writing across it.
    I will say however that yes, the kidney grills are suspicious, and it resembles the BMW M1 from the frong....but the back end oddly reminds me of an NSX.....weird.
    Although...the bubble-glass is nasty.

23. If you had the sense to enlarge the damn pic. , for the 1st one atleast, u could clearly see that it wasnt a bmw badge, it was a black circle with a white strip down the middle. dunno about u but sure dont look like no bmw to me. most of us actually look at the pics on the site and dont to background research to show if one example has a bmw badge, and im pretty sure the guy said it wasnt a bmw badge by looking at the pic on the SITE....

anyways, nice car

24. WTF is your dumb ass talking about? Italdesign is Giorgetto Guigiaro's private automtive desing firm. They are independent. Companies like alfa or Maserati or in this BMW i assume, pay Italdesign large ammounts of money to style their cars for them. Its like the design hourse Pininfarina, which styles most Ferraris. They don't only do Ferraris. They are also responsible for the Puegot 406 coupe' and other cars.

25. Ferrari....mostly flash....nope. And the Porches 911 GT2 is simply a street version of a full on race car. It's not an equal comparison. Compare the street Porsche 911 GT2 to the street Ferrari 333 SP.