Re: Sleek, Wicked beats on BMW!!!!!

Discussion in '2003 Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG' started by zamo, Aug 10, 2002.

1. BMW is a joke, it is a poor man's Mercedes, even my push bike is better than a BMW!<!-- Signature -->

2. I know, but hey, don't say that out loud. Only ppl who owns Mercedes know how good they are. But BMW fans will come after you if you say that out loud. hehe , shhhhh.......

3. Hey you small dicked #%$gots. Lets think about what you are saying you god damn group of dumb asses. Whats a car that BMW builds thats in the same class. Oh nothing, thats right you stupid piles of cow shit. Hey lets talk about the M5 and the E55 AMG. Which has a smaller displacement? BMW. Which is normally aspirated? BMW. Which pumps out more HP per litre? BMW. Who #$%#s pigs? You do. E55 AMG has a bigger engine and is supercharged and still licks cock just like you #%$s, hey you all have something in common. You know whats funniest though, you tried to compare this car with an M3. SERIOUSLY ARE YOU RETARDED. Hey lets compare my 1968.5 Shelby GT 500 KR with a god damn Toyota Supra. Oh my shelby wins in a straight line because its got a bigger #$%#ing engine you stupid piece of shit. However, we take the supra and the shelby out to the slalom and who wins. Hmmm, what do you know, the supra. Can you compare them, NO YOU FUCKING DORKS THEIR NOT IN THE SAME CLASS! So, as stated in Billy Madison, "[You two #%$gots], What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul." Personally, I hope you both rot in the fire pits of blackest hell. Thank you and good night.

4. Hey, Bimmerman, couldn't have put put it better myself... well I could... but there would be much more use of the F*** word.

Cowsa, purely out of curiosity, what do you drive? (a Supra?)

////\/\att

5. Yo BIMMERMAN13. Hey you dumb son of a *****. What the #$%# do you think the Z8 competed with. Your mother's car? Dumb mother #$%#er. So if you don't know jack yourself don't insult others. Looser. I admit the M5 is better than the current E55 but that's again purely personal point of view. Wait for the new E55, and then we'll see.

6. This is a sweet car, this is bad ass. But out of the comparisons so far in every magazine that I have read BMW wins, I mean this would smoke any BMW but this does not directly compete with any BMW, so I dont know what to say. However i cant wait to see the future comparisons between these two great car companies!!! peace<!-- Signature -->

7. most of you seem misinformed. you like to compare cars on certain stats as if you know something. car and driver is not the end all be all on car judgement. a nice mercedes is more of a refined car where as the bimmer is more of a quick all around car. mercedes are an easy drive for cruisin bimmers ae meant to be driven but still have the cofort to cruise. if i had the monet, and someday i will, i will get a mercedes cause. but until that day when i can afford a nice one i would rather have a bimmer because at lower levels they out perform the competition. oh and more women drive mercedes. not that it matters its not like it makes it a chick car.<!-- Signature -->

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mephiston</i>
    <b>Does anybody know anything about the new E55 that is scheduled for release at the end of this year (in Britain at least)? It has the same engine as this SL55, albeit with a different exhaust, and this is the same engine that will power the SLK supercar. It beats the M5's powerplant hands down in terms of power and torque, which also means it beats the Z8 as they use the same engine.

The SL55 does have a rival at BMW - the Z8. They are similar priced, and have similar intentions. Although the SL500 is a luxury car, the AMG SL55 is definately orientated around sport and performance driving. Many BMW afficionados will be keen to ignore the Z8 because at the time of release it received largely negative press and seems to be considered as a failure. The SL55 wins on power, and beats anything except the new E class in terms of technology, leading to increased safety and comfort over the Z8. In my opinion the SL55 is the better looking car too, though style is strictly personal taste and is not something to criticise or be criticised for.

This car beats its nearest rival at BMW, but that does not make Mercedes dominant over BMW, or vise versa.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I've read in a mag (Auto moto I think ) that the E55 will have the SL engine of 476hp. But we'll see soon.<!-- Signature -->

9. mercedes is totally shit. it is a old mans car. a supercharged dinan Z8 will kill the SL55AMG. wait for the new 6 and 8 series you sad mercedes lovers.

the maclaren F1 is the fastest car in the world and it is powered by a BMW engine. (not a mercedes engine) in Formula 1 BMW has the fastest car.(faster than ferrari) BMW is faster than mercedes.

10. Ok, Mercedes makes some really retarded cars, such as the SL 55 AMG. I think it is pretty sweet looking and is probably one of my favorite Mercedes. But are they trying to make a sports car or what? Its still got a auto tranny in it, and thats just stupid. And it does not beat on any BMW because no BMW is in that class. Some would say that the Z8 is in that class, but it competes against the aston, and the ferrari 360 sypder. This car is going to cost sooooo much it will just be outrageous. The old ones costed like 100 000 american dollars, and they were a real peice of crap. This car will also handle like a tank without treads. Some mercedes are sweet yeah, but this one is not.

11. Man, i have read some crazzzzzzy ass shit in here, like my bike is better than a bmw, wake up u dumb ass, ur on the wrong site posting the wrong shit. As for the person who started of this whole forum, man, i dunno where to start with him, posting things like my supera will be like 0-100 in like 4, #$%#, u need to get more in to depth abt how ur gonna do that, and why do all mercedies ppl always compare with bmw, comparing m3 or m5 to this car, wtf, look at the stats b4 u talk.
    Man, you talk like 10yr olds....Mercedies makes nice cars...so does bmw, the only difference i see in them is that bmw is more of a mans car, ok, let me rephrase that, bmw is more of a drivers car and mercedies well, i dunno what they are trying to do...lol, joking, they also cool, they trying to be all rounder i guess, i have neither cars, but the thing with me is...i have worked for both companies, currently working with BMW, and i'll tell you guys one thing straight, bmw is an all rounder...bmw is compared to porsche when it comes to speed, bmw is compared to mercedies when it comes to luxury, bmw is compared to a lambo when it comes to hp or whatever, whenever i read anything bmw is always in it, and mercedies is like never mentioned half the time, so by saying this, all i am implying is that...bmw is an overall car...and guys don't cuzz at me...because i ain't said shit to ne one, and if someone wants to correct me, then plz do, but if you gonna talk shit here then expect to get a shit reply back...lol.......peace to all car fans of all makes..peace!!!!

12. "Hey lets talk about the M5 and the E55 AMG. Which has a smaller displacement? BMW. Which is normally aspirated? BMW. Which pumps out more HP per litre? BMW. Who #$%#s pigs? You do. E55 AMG has a bigger engine and is supercharged and "

Hey bimmerman, guess what. You lose. The E55 is NOT supercharged you IDIOT. The all new e55 will be supercharged WHEN it is released. THE CURRENT E55 IS NATURALLY ASPIRATED. IDIOT.

And BMW dont suck, it all depnds what you prefer. I would generall take a Mercedes over a BMW though. Thats just my personal preference.

Thank you.

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BimmerMan13</i>
    <b>Hey you small dicked #%$gots. Lets think about what you are saying you god damn group of dumb asses. Whats a car that BMW builds thats in the same class. Oh nothing, thats right you stupid piles of cow shit. Hey lets talk about the M5 and the E55 AMG. Which has a smaller displacement? BMW. Which is normally aspirated? BMW. Which pumps out more HP per litre? BMW. Who #$%#s pigs? You do. E55 AMG has a bigger engine and is supercharged and still licks cock just like you #%$s, hey you all have something in common. You know whats funniest though, you tried to compare this car with an M3. SERIOUSLY ARE YOU RETARDED. Hey lets compare my 1968.5 Shelby GT 500 KR with a god damn Toyota Supra. Oh my shelby wins in a straight line because its got a bigger #$%#ing engine you stupid piece of shit. However, we take the supra and the shelby out to the slalom and who wins. Hmmm, what do you know, the supra. Can you compare them, NO YOU FUCKING DORKS THEIR NOT IN THE SAME CLASS! So, as stated in Billy Madison, "[You two #%$gots], What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul." Personally, I hope you both rot in the fire pits of blackest hell. Thank you and good night.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ok little boy. The Mercedes-Benz E55 Saloon is not supercharged. get ur facts right. It is as u stated, a bigger engined car, but it is also a bigger car in dimensions to. Bothe the M5 and E55 are great cars, and Mercedes and BMW have since the late 80's swapped positions as owning the fastest sedan. Now grow up. If u want a great Sedan. The Ford Falcon Phase III GTHO ruled as the world fastest Sedan from 1970's till mid eighties. now there is a good sedan.

14. Does anybody know anything about the new E55 that is scheduled for release at the end of this year (in Britain at least)? It has the same engine as this SL55, albeit with a different exhaust, and this is the same engine that will power the SLK supercar. It beats the M5's powerplant hands down in terms of power and torque, which also means it beats the Z8 as they use the same engine.

The SL55 does have a rival at BMW - the Z8. They are similar priced, and have similar intentions. Although the SL500 is a luxury car, the AMG SL55 is definately orientated around sport and performance driving. Many BMW afficionados will be keen to ignore the Z8 because at the time of release it received largely negative press and seems to be considered as a failure. The SL55 wins on power, and beats anything except the new E class in terms of technology, leading to increased safety and comfort over the Z8. In my opinion the SL55 is the better looking car too, though style is strictly personal taste and is not something to criticise or be criticised for.

This car beats its nearest rival at BMW, but that does not make Mercedes dominant over BMW, or vise versa.<!-- Signature -->

15. LOOK i'm CowsaSpeed, had to get new nick cause i sorta used obsiene languge, ithink, so sorry guys, but ehy passionate about cars u get peeved from time to time.
    our family has owned 10 mercs "m3rhkp" so yer u suck, this car is just wicked.
    and an ML320 is not a refrigerator, looks sleek one of the first 4WD to get away from that look, i mean Jeeps are fefrigerators, and American 4WD, i mean ML320 does 0-100kph in 8.9sec> not bad for a 3.2L V6 4WD!!
    so its all good later
    <!-- Signature -->

16. Look Mercs rock and thats it..><!-- Signature -->

17. save ur breath 180SXTC , my family got a ML430 and I like it too. but we talkin about "SPORTS CAR" not those SUV or even a wrost ML320,i don't care if ur family 10 desiel Mercedes truck, and i don't give a f**k, but i think that to be a sport or super car, IT MUST ALEAST HAVE a "STICK" if u know how to drive one like a man. Not a AUTO tranny for women. U feelin me DOGG? beside i think people will perfer to have a Z8 rather then this Automatic crap although is a nice looking car. any how I won't even bother to compare this with a Z8 because this is a lower class then Z8,Z8 compare with a 911 turbo and DB7 not this thing man, it make Z8 looks cheap. End of story beside u can't affort 1 anyways

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from m3rhkp</i>
    <b>too bad a 9yrs old could choose a better car then a 70yrs African guy</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

URE A LITTLE F*CKIN LIAR ARN'T U KUNT,ay wreckon u got an M3 ure just some little shit who wreckons BMW's are the best thing ever made, ay seriously get a life u little loser and go play pokemon or some shit, u little #%$, really i'm fed up with ure shit ure crap replys. u know shit about cars u just diss everything mercedes makes u are a #%$. get lost i can't believe how gay u are, everyone HATES YOU!!!!sso F8CK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>
    #%$
    sorry all but i'm pissed
    later<!-- Signature -->

19. Mercedes are peices of garbage. When ever I see one I laugh to think that someone wasted all that money on an automotive embarrasment! Does anyone know why they don't build manual transmissions? It's because old people are to lazy or sick from waiting to die to work the clutch and gear shifts. Or some might say mercedes consumers are too stupid to work a manual. I stand by my last statement that the CL and the SL are slow, because they are, any car that cost more than 100 000 dollars should be way faster, or carry at least 4 passengers, hmmm, possibly an M5.

Angisio

20. haha u get a life boy, u don't own a BMW coz u can't, so what can u do? say sh*t about it thats all. so u get a life, BMW out run BENZ anyday any where. damn kids!!

21. m3rhkp is like 9 years old

22. ("wel i dunno! mayb its cuz they DON'T MAKE BIG SLOW CARS! u call the sl55 slow? with a top speed of more than 208? and the cl500 and 600 slow? the top speed of the 500 is more than 180! and the 600 is more than 190! just think about the cl55 amg")

a CL600 will never hit 190mph. it only has 326BHP. A M3 has 343BHP and that is much faster. a drove a CL600 and it took along time to get to 155MPH so i dont no how the #$%# will it get to 190MPH. it will only hit about 170MPH if ur lucky.

23. neither a merc nor a bmw will go past 155 mph stock, they're both electronically limited! and will people please stop comparing this to cars that aren't in the same class (i.e. all bmws, because last time i checked bmw didnt have a coupe that had a 5.5L V8) and starting the old MB vs BMW war again we all know they're all great cars (well i dont know about the new 7 series...)

24. too bad a 9yrs old could choose a better car then a 70yrs African guy

25. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from m3rhkp</i>
    <b>too bad a 9yrs old could choose a better car then a 70yrs African guy</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->see?