Re: sleeping supercars

Discussion in '2002 Honda Civic Type-R' started by 97 S281 driver, Aug 9, 2002.

1. sleeping supercars

i want one of these soooo bad.. ive heard that witha few cheap mods (like on TFandTF) these cars could out run soo much stuff you guys agree or dis agreee??? i bet it would be like awakeinging a sleeping dragon!!

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from HondaITR RlCER</i>
    <b>i want one of these soooo bad.. ive heard that witha few cheap mods (like on TFandTF) these cars could out run soo much stuff you guys agree or dis agreee??? i bet it would be like awakeinging a sleeping dragon!! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    If I ever see you treat something from TF&TF again I will jam my fist down your throat so hard I'll need to replace the piston rings. I disagree by the way.<!-- Signature -->

3. That or a sleeping cricket.<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from HondaITR RlCER</i>
    <b>i want one of these soooo bad.. ive heard that witha few cheap mods (like on TFandTF) these cars could out run soo much stuff you guys agree or dis agreee??? i bet it would be like awakeinging a sleeping dragon!! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->How slow in the head are you??? What retard told you that a civic can be a supercar w/ a few mods??? DAMN KIDS!!!<!-- Signature -->

5. and u think your 94 formula can ......?

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from delsolstreetracerkid25</i>
    <b>and u think your 94 formula can ......?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->actually it can i know 94 and his car is the bomb
    <!-- Signature -->

7. You shouldn't need to mod cars. Most of the arguements here are stock vs. stock. <!-- Signature -->

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Stuttgart</i>
    <b>You shouldn't need to mod cars. Most of the arguements here are stock vs. stock. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Unfortunately most of the time it's stock Civic vs. stock Ferrari or something stupid like that.<!-- Signature -->

9. i think (hope) that was a large dose of sarcasm...

*SIL8T raises his pinki to his lips and says "rrriiiigggghhhhhtttt"*