Re: Sorry, Ford. Chevy wins again

Discussion in '2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra' started by 84FordMan, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 84FordMan</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Iverson</i>
    <b>

Like you will ever own a gt40 ahahaha..LOL ahahahah try not to cry *****
    hey fordman did you finaly get off your crack and find out that the z28 and z06 dont look alike ? dum ****...
    Also where is your ***** Elitewolf , dont worry everytime I make fun of you he always comes to your rescue. FaGS
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hmmm $35,000 GT40 kit car or $238,000 Lambo... yeah my chances of having a GT40 are FAR less than your chances of having a Lambo.

Hey dumbass, I've corrected you like twelve times on that, go back to 3rd grade and learn how to read you ignorant *****, but I will spell it out, S-L-O-W-L-Y for your dumb ass.

(START COMPARISON) The Camaro V6 and Z28 look the same, only exterior difference is badging. (END COMPARISON)

(START NEW COMPARISON, NO RELATION TO PREVIOUS ONE) The Corvette and Z06 look the same, only exterior difference is badging. (END COMPARISON)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Fordman it sounds like you’re the dum ass. Z28 and z06 look noting alike. Also Kit car? Those are for losers that pretend to have the real thing. But then again that sounds like you 84fordman

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 84FordMan</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Iverson</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 84FordMan</i>
    <b>

hey fordman did you finaly get off your crack and find out that the z28 and z06 dont look alike ? dum ****...
    Also where is your ***** Elitewolf , dont worry everytime I make fun of you he always comes to your rescue. FaGS

Hmmm $35,000 GT40 kit car or $238,000 Lambo... yeah my chances of having a GT40 are FAR less than your chances of having a Lambo.

Hey dumbass, I've corrected you like twelve times on that, go back to 3rd grade and learn how to read you ignorant *****, but I will spell it out, S-L-O-W-L-Y for your dumb ass.

(START COMPARISON) The Camaro V6 and Z28 look the same, only exterior difference is badging. (END COMPARISON)

(START NEW COMPARISON, NO RELATION TO PREVIOUS ONE) The Corvette and Z06 look the same, only exterior difference is badging. (END COMPARISON)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LOL your such a Fag. Yea you would own a kit car, you cheap ****. LOL ahahahha Kit car. Aahahhahahahah What a looser ahahahahh.
    Just Incas you don't know Dumb Ass, you can also get a Kit Lambo For the same price. But I would want the real thing, I guess I have higher standers that your hill Billy Ho Bo ass LOL. Don’t try to change it now, because your dumb ass said the zo6 and z28 look alike, you crack loving Homo...
    Kit car LOL.

*Sigh*

In any case.. me owning a $100,000 2002 GT40 is still greater than you owning a $238,000 Lambo. Face it Iverson, you won't get a Lambo, or even a Kia if you can't properly spell your own name on the check.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Fordman me owning a Kia has always been your only come back, your so lame. However, I would rather own a kia than your ugly ass rusting f-150. Just because you can't spell your name on a check does not mean I can't. You high school drop out, crack smoking ford lover.hahah

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Iverson</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 84FordMan</i>
    <b>

LOL your such a Fag. Yea you would own a kit car, you cheap ****. LOL ahahahha Kit car. Aahahhahahahah What a looser ahahahahh.
    Just Incas you don't know Dumb Ass, you can also get a Kit Lambo For the same price. But I would want the real thing, I guess I have higher standers that your hill Billy Ho Bo ass LOL. Don’t try to change it now, because your dumb ass said the zo6 and z28 look alike, you crack loving Homo...
    Kit car LOL.

*Sigh*

In any case.. me owning a $100,000 2002 GT40 is still greater than you owning a $238,000 Lambo. Face it Iverson, you won't get a Lambo, or even a Kia if you can't properly spell your own name on the check.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Fordman me owning a Kia has always been your only come back, your so lame. However, I would rather own a kia than your ugly ass rusting f-150. Just because you can't spell your name on a check does not mean I can't. You high school drop out, crack smoking ford lover.hahah</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

*Spies <i>Run through Microsoft Word Grammar Checker three times</i> at the bottom*

Wow, your grammar and spelling suddenly improved. Too bad it's still the same old idiot Iverson who still hasn't proved (Or even said) he even owns a car, let alone a bicycle.

My "rusting F-150" could probably still smoke whatever you own.<!-- Signature -->