Re: stuttgart is a dick ridin ricer

Discussion in '2000 Honda S2000' started by BoschBraking, Aug 9, 2002.

1. stuttgart is a dick ridin ricer

i will insult you everyday just because you told me not cuz it will make me look worse, well you know what, i dont care about anything, i dont care what people think of me, go #$%# yourself again, if i look worse, oh well, do you people know who i am, probably not, you ever seen me before nope, will you ever see me, probably not, so i'm going insult you just to annoy the shit out of you

2. Very mature. Just make sure mommy doesn't catch you. She won't take you to work with her anymore. By the way, please insult me everyday. I look forward to being entertained by the same pathetic thoughtless insults that the one braincell in your thick skull can think up. <!-- Signature -->

3. Hey Stuttgart, don't get yourself to that level man, just leave that kid alone... he will grow up some day, I think he doesn't eaven have any pubic hair man.. he's just fooling...

he will grow someday (if he doesn't die ofcourse)

peace<!-- Signature -->

4. I think it's quite difficult to get to that level. In fact, I don't even think I'm capable of getting down to his level even if I wanted to. <!-- Signature -->

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Stuttgart</i>
    <b>Very mature. Just make sure mommy doesn't catch you. She won't take you to work with her anymore. By the way, please insult me everyday. I look forward to being entertained by the same pathetic thoughtless insults that the one braincell in your thick skull can think up. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Sounds like you have the one brain cell my man, you stooped to my level
    so did you hondalover even though you told ur butt buddy not to, if you didnt want to stoop to my level you wouldnt have responded to this post

6. I KNOW DUDE!!!! THAT'S SOOOOOO TRUE!!!! LMAO!!!! Stud, you are the funniest man alive. Keep it up man!!!<!-- Signature -->

7. Stud7

Stud7, too bad that you can never live up to your name, that is you are not and will never be a true Stud.

Oh yeah, and I love your spelling of the word "graduated:"

"gadeated"

8. Re: stuttgart is a dick ridin ....

stupid b-atch!!!
    don't fuc*ing mess with this lovely pyzz of car.

9. Re: stuttgart is a dick ridin rier

simple fact is ... imports will never live up to domestic cars.

i'd like to see a stock nip import that could compare to a z06