Re: sucks

Discussion in '2001 Honda Dualnote Concept' started by ivan man, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Ummm, Honda had 3 goals when building this car.

-A car for a family.
    -Have a lot of power while having excellent fuel economy.
    -Have a car that has superb handling.

And this car did them all. it can seat 4 people, it is very spacious inside. It has 400hp, and its torque is not half of the horsepower! This car has a V6 in it, I believe that the V6 is from Honda Oddessy, that makes 240hp and 245lb ft of torque, and Honda just put a I-Vtec in it, so it make the engine even more powerful. Then Honda added 2 more motors in it, so it's not hard to make this car having 400hp and at least 300lb/ft of torque. Honda did make this car, you can see it in Tokyo Motor Show. But I don't think it will ever sell this car.<!-- Signature -->

2. 'FerrariLover' you can easily see people will perfer this car over ANY Ferraris, cus Ferraris are air-cars. (Doing everything by air)

Besides, Ferrari wastes fuel, dosen't carry as much people and they don't fit in mordern-day city roads/highways.<!-- Signature -->

3. Quote from ConnaGT1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from NSX Type R
    urrrr....
    don't you forget this is NOT a supercar, it's a 4 door, 4seat family car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and is surprising that Honda can design a car like this, well the NSX R really was a dissapointment, it looks crapper than before and the Unibox is just basically shit

I agree.
    But you have to wait until the NEW NSX comes out.

By NEW NSX do you mean the rip-off of the Ferrari 360? Did you notice the F1 and several other blatant factors? Or are you referring to the NSX before it gets the new body? Wait a sec, that was a fugly 348... Doesn't look like Honda/Acura can make its own damn cars unless they're rigoddamndiculously ugly.<!-- Signature -->

4. Sorry to post again so quickly, but I just noticed some other morons who need straightening out. First off, Honda Rulez, what the hell are you thinking? I would love to know about a Honda or Acura that handles well, unless you definition is much below the 68-70mph slalom or .95+g on the skidpad. Also, I would love to know where 140mph is very fast? I dont understand how you can say that when road-legal Ferraris ran 140mph 35 years ago, and got there faster than any honda does today. Also, please explain how the hell you think hondas are attractive. That one is almost as mind-boggling as saying they are fast. Let me ask you, have you ever seen a person turn their head to look at ANY honda, save maybe in an attempt to stave off vomiting when a rice rocket drives by with its 5-octaves-too-high exhaust squeal?

And CHii, what are you talking about? Nobody in their right minds would rather have a honda over a Ferrari, its just plain stupid to say so. And as far as fuel economy, Ferrari may not get very good gas mileage, but they use ALL the fuel that goes into them. Their only emissions are heat and water, due to the efficiency of the engine, which uses something like 99.8% of the fuel and the last .2% is taken care of by a CAT. So, if youre worried about the environment, which is the only reasonable assumption for anyone to even MENTION fuel economy on a SUPERCARS website, then the Ferrari is a better choice then your rice rocket.<!-- Signature -->

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from godblessferrari</i>
    <b>Sorry to post again so quickly, but I just noticed some other morons who need straightening out. First off, Honda Rulez, what the hell are you thinking? I would love to know about a Honda or Acura that handles well, unless you definition is much below the 68-70mph slalom or .95+g on the skidpad. Also, I would love to know where 140mph is very fast? I dont understand how you can say that when road-legal Ferraris ran 140mph 35 years ago, and got there faster than any honda does today. Also, please explain how the hell you think hondas are attractive. That one is almost as mind-boggling as saying they are fast. Let me ask you, have you ever seen a person turn their head to look at ANY honda, save maybe in an attempt to stave off vomiting when a rice rocket drives by with its 5-octaves-too-high exhaust squeal?

And CHii, what are you talking about? Nobody in their right minds would rather have a honda over a Ferrari, its just plain stupid to say so. And as far as fuel economy, Ferrari may not get very good gas mileage, but they use ALL the fuel that goes into them. Their only emissions are heat and water, due to the efficiency of the engine, which uses something like 99.8% of the fuel and the last .2% is taken care of by a CAT. So, if youre worried about the environment, which is the only reasonable assumption for anyone to even MENTION fuel economy on a SUPERCARS website, then the Ferrari is a better choice then your rice rocket.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    NSX handles well, it does slalom at 72mph. When did I say 140mph is fast? I think Ferrari makes sports cars, while Honda makes family cars and some sports cars, so you don't compare a Ferrari to a Honda, although Honda NSX did beat Ferrari 348TB when it first came out. Different people have different opinions, in my opinion, I think Hondas are nice and quite attractive. In my school( I'm a Grade 10 student.), most students drive hondas, and teachers and students look at them all the time and say, "Wow, such a cool car." or "holy shit! I will get that car when I'm 16." <!-- Signature -->

6. Godblessferrari:
    Where do you got the info about the ferrari's emmision?
    What's CAT?
    No one acually knows much about the new NSX.
    I don't care because I love Hondas and I AM a Japanese living in Canada.
    If people are going to get Ferrari rather than Honda, then we are supposed to see alot of Ferraris on the streets.
    Honda rulez:
    It happened in my school also, and I'm also grade 10.<!-- Signature -->

7. Chii, wut school do u go to?<!-- Signature -->

8. yes, it sucks. too. my stang is faster. I have a v8 inline and its bored with a supercharger and nos. i can beat this honduh cause its slower i have like 900 mabye more hp. and this honduh has 400. i think its slow. i will be working on my stang and it will be 2,000hp. i will goto summit racing and get the parts to make it faster than any civic out there. US cars are much beter and they dont look slow. they are made to go fast and the air will move around the car better.

Try and race my stang I will win. cause honduh is slow.

Kyle
    Ford!!
    grey stang type-r with blackouts and carbin fiber wing for backforce.
    v8 inline
    bored 5.0 engeine
    with supercharger
    NOS
    500watt cd player.
    flowmasters rule.
    900 hp.
    raceing strip<!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from bleak7</i>
    <b>yes, it sucks. too. my stang is faster. I have a v8 inline and its bored with a supercharger and nos. i can beat this honduh cause its slower i have like 900 mabye more hp. and this honduh has 400. i think its slow. i will be working on my stang and it will be 2,000hp. i will goto summit racing and get the parts to make it faster than any civic out there. US cars are much beter and they dont look slow. they are made to go fast and the air will move around the car better.

Try and race my stang I will win. cause honduh is slow.

Kyle
    Ford!!
    grey stang type-r with blackouts and carbin fiber wing for backforce.
    v8 inline
    bored 5.0 engeine
    with supercharger
    NOS
    500watt cd player.
    flowmasters rule.
    900 hp.
    raceing strip</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

v8 inline!?! Just what the hell is that supposed to be? It's either inline or v. Do you have a 4-wheel motorcycle or a supercharged transmission? You typed it twice, so I am assuming it's not a mistake.

10. Man, I didn't even read the rest... A type-R mustang with, what was that, BACKFORCE??? You crap on Honda's one minute and then proudly declare that you have "Honda-ized" your own domestic car by calling it a Type-R. And it has it's own rac(e)ing strip! That's gotta be really convenient man, where do I get one!? This is either the most confused car or driver I have ever seen. Make sure you get your terms straight and maybe slow down just a little while typing.

11. Wow Bleak7's car kicks ass. Man I want it so bad. Man i cant believe it has a V8 inline, wow those are fast. When a V engine is inline, man the power is crazy. I cant believe it has "like" 900 hp. Yes and mustangs and other american cars are the most areodynamic cars in the world because, as Bleak7 says "they dont look slow." I didnt even know they made a stang Type-R. It has a carbin fiber rear wing!!!!!!!!. Carbin fiber, I wonder if that is lighter or better than carbon fiber. That wing will of course produce tons of backforce, but sadly no downforce. 500watt cd player, i wonder what the speakers are rated if the cd player needs 500 watts. I also want my new car to have a raceing strip on my car, i had a racing stripe on mine, but it doesnt make my car any faster. Ohh yea Bleak, how about i use your car, because it looks like in about maybe 8 years you will be old enough to drive.

12. Somwhere in Vacouver.
    lol<!-- Signature -->

13. And bleak7 says he goes to racing school......I wonder wut kind of school is that? <!-- Signature -->

14. hahahahah that bleak guy is hilarious hahhahahhaha!!<!-- Signature -->

15. Um guys, you know i might be wrong but I think Bleak is just mocking the stereotypical "ricer" image; you know how you see guys drivin around in civics with huge wings and all sorts of unnecessary bodywork.

Geez, he's just jokin around guys, don't take everything so literally.<!-- Signature -->

16. I think Bleak goes to some kind of Solt Car Racing School with stangs that have a v8 inline.<!-- Signature -->

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mike10</i>
    <b>i am guessing honda was aiming for a supercar. they missed. it is way too big for a supercar but it has good power.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I think theres a market for supercars that can seat four passengers and have room for more than one set of golf clubs.

I'd put this in the class of super-sedan, such as the HSV GTS 300.

But I'd still say this is a supercar because this thing should handle like nothing else.<!-- Signature -->

18. I highly doubt this was meant for a supercar. It's four seater and honda did a great job to get 400hp with a NA V6 (im guessing is NA since they dont mention turbo or supercharger). This concept has potential, it might need some tweaking but it's nice if you ask me.

19. Honda don't like to use turbo or superchargers usually with the exception of a few of their cars.<!-- Signature -->

20. Only Honda's "K" cars use Turbos, eg: Z, logo, Beat. You can't buy these cars in US.<!-- Signature -->

21. I don't think beat and logo uses turbos...
    but i've seen alot of civics, integra, crx, and del sol useing turbos.<!-- Signature -->

22. A CAT is a catalytic converter. It is intended to drop a bit of the exhaust emissions, but the Ferraris hardly need them. And age doesn't matter, im only 17. I just have the sense to realize that if a company changes from something it had 30 years ago (Ferrari), to something better now, while another company uses the 30-year-old tech to make cars you can see repeatedly every trip.<!-- Signature -->

23. I still don't think Ferrari could give out such low emission, if Ferrari does that "only water and heat", then, it should hold some records and everybody should know about it.

I haver no idea about "I just have the sense to realize that if a company changes from something it had 30 years ago (Ferrari), to something better now, while another company uses the 30-year-old tech to make cars you can see repeatedly every trip." Can you please explain it next time...

"And as far as fuel economy, Ferrari may not get very good gas mileage, but they use ALL the fuel that goes into them. Their only emissions are heat and water, due to the efficiency of the engine, which uses something like 99.8% of the fuel and the last .2% is taken care of by a CAT."
    Weird, If they have such fuel efficiency, then why they don't have good fuel mileage?

"And CHii, what are you talking about? Nobody in their right minds would rather have a honda over a Ferrari, its just plain stupid to say so."
    I'm only 16 and I like Lamborghini and Honda over Ferrari some how. The only Ferrari that I like is the 360 Modena.

Don't you feel Ferrai is started to lean towards comfort instead of race inspiring?<!-- Signature -->

24. Are you guys sure that it has 3 motors?
    I havent heard anything about this car anywhere else but just by reading here, i think you guy misunderstood.
    if you read the specs, it says V6 in the back, electric motor in the front. I can't think of a way to hook up two engines to the same axle. Normally one engine powers one set of wheels, and the other powers the other set of wheels =ing four wheel drive.<!-- Signature -->

25. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from John Alsayegh</i>
    <b>Are you guys sure that it has 3 motors?
    I havent heard anything about this car anywhere else but just by reading here, i think you guy misunderstood.
    if you read the specs, it says V6 in the back, electric motor in the front. I can't think of a way to hook up two engines to the same axle. Normally one engine powers one set of wheels, and the other powers the other set of wheels =ing four wheel drive.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    There are 2 motors and 1 V6 engine. The 2 motors are located in the front of the car. One motor for the front left wheel, while one motor powers the front right wheel, and the V6 is for rear wheels. <!-- Signature -->