Re: suv bad

Discussion in '1935 Lincoln Model K' started by imprezawrx14, Aug 9, 2002.

1. suv bad

Hummer should not get into the SUV business.<!-- Signature -->

2. that thing is sweet, i saw it at a car show

3. THIS HUMMER IS A BIG MISTAKE!!!!
    WHERES ALL THE ARMY FEEL IN THAT THING?????

WELL TOO BAD!!

BEAMER RULZ

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from imprezawrx14</i>
    <b>Hummer should not get into the SUV business.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --><b> AGREE!! </b> and it looks ugly too.......<!-- Signature -->

5. hey... since when does html work!!

cool<!-- Signature -->

6. I saw this at a car show aswell in Toronto and compared to the old hummer it has nothing ..there trying to make it into an everyday SUV.....BAD IDEA!

7. Its no lie. Hummer screwed up big time on this one. The thing that makes me love hummers isn't there in the H2. My Expedition looks more intimidating then this thing. I just dont picture the US army braving the middle eastern desserts in this horribly disfigured mockery of a hummer. AM general should just scrap this piece of garbage and apologize to the american public. If all you have to spend is 50K dollars then you dont need to buy a hummer anyway, stick to a land rover.

8. here's another prime example of general motors taking an amazingly cool car and turning it into an ugly, soccer mom drivin', grocery-getting, pansy of a vehicle. it's the exact opposite of what made the Hummer cool in the first place. i hate it. i hate it, i hate it, i hate it. it sucks. i hate it.<!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BMW_7</i>
    <b>hey... since when does html work!!

cool</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

you have the nfs game too??<!-- Signature -->

10. Man this is a hot car lots or room, but starting too look like a SUV.

11. If its starting to look and feel like an SUV what is the point of it? It's definately not going to compete against the RAM, F series, and the GMC's because of pricing even if it is tougher and more capable. Seems it's a waste, especially since its a way for GM to capitalise on the HUMMER name so it can sell it to your average yuppie.

12. Maybe you should give GM a bit more time, seeming that they have only just put this onto a stand at a motorshow or two!They may possibly build a better bigger meaner version of the old hummer, just with crap GM features.....only one I can actually say now is GMs new style of concepts they aren't great but they do what they need to(get you from A to B) But they aren't as bad as Japans concepts now days....HOLY SHIT THEY LOOK BAD!<!-- Signature -->

13. and if you consider the civilion hummers you can buy today, on the outside they look bad ass, but on the inside they are just the same as the H2, the H2 just has different stylings outside

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Low Rider</i>
    <b>that thing is sweet, i saw it at a car show</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->So did I - Today. (Febuary 28th that is...)<!-- Signature -->

15. This hummer is truely the worst ....EVER
    did Tonka make this piece of crap<!-- Signature -->

16. Everyone who has dissed the hummer, come here and get a *****-slap. Saying this car is ugly. The only reason you saying that is because you own a Fucking Ford Astrovan and you are afraid that Hummers going to follow you & crush your ass when you ain't looking. So you all should shut the #$%# up!!!!
    P.S I own a hummer and I'm goin to crushyo' ass!!!

17. there so nice...