Re: sux!!!!!

Discussion in '1999 Leblanc Caroline' started by rixochet, Aug 9, 2002.

1. You're an idiot...<!-- Signature -->

2. what a dork.

dorkis<!-- Signature -->

3. sux!!!!!

o my god y would someone desighn such a hitious car and expect someone to buy it its descusting its terrible its its its Fu(kin retarded i hate it LONG LIVE FERRARI

4. It suck?! 512hp, 348 kph, 0-60 in 2.7 from an Inline-4!! Oh my god... Difficult to find better! This car doesn't suck and it beautiful. You're stupid, you suck<!-- Signature -->

5. I must applaud you... you're one of the very few people on this site whose name actually says something about them! And by the way, this car is amazing<!-- Signature -->

6. HOW DARE YOU INSULT THIS MASTERPIECE, THIS CAR WAS BUILT FOR RACING, IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE FAST, AND HANDLE WELL. YOU ARE A COMPLETE MORON, AND BY THE WAY, YOUR NAME TOTALLY DEFINES YOU, JACKASS!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

7. HEY, AT LEAST THIS CAR LOOKS BETTER THAN HIS MAMAS FACE!!!

8. So this is the college grad forum here, right? Very intelligent thread you guys have going on. How do you find time to break away from your duties at NASA to contribute here?

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jackass 22</i>
    <b>o my god y would someone desighn such a hitious car and expect someone to buy it its descusting its terrible its its its Fu(kin retarded i hate it LONG LIVE FERRARI</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hahahah.. your a jackass.. this car is freakin fast... not badd.. anyways.. hahahha jackass you sucks

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from OldSchool</i>
    <b>So this is the college grad forum here, right? Very intelligent thread you guys have going on. How do you find time to break away from your duties at NASA to contribute here?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

If you think that this is low level conversation go into a ford vs chevy/holden or an import vs domestic. This then appears to be much more high class, because they are at least still using facts.<!-- Signature -->

11. dude your such a ..............jackass how many ferrari's do you see beating this peice of work 0-60? awnser me that.
    ps. you suck and i hate you

12. 10 year old moron jackass

13. Let him die guys.

14. Jackass 22 = lowest part of the gene pool.

Jackass 22 you shouldnt be allowed to live for opening your mouth someone should shove a nuke right down your throat and kill everyone on the face of this earth that thiks like you do as insanely stupid as your thinking is. Do us all a favor and never post a reply, question or statement. Basically Jackass 22 dont ever talk on this forum again as all you have done is made everyone in here stupider. Jackass 22 you are so low on the gene pool it is amazing how you can even have a train of thought, personally i think the people from local asylum should come and pick you up and throw you back into the padded room never to have contact with any human ever again in this life.

15. this car is 1 of the most surprising things i have seen. 512hp extracted from a 4 cyl. ! and to jackass ARE YOU ON HEAVY STONES??

16. I have to agree with everyone on this that jackass22 is a comlete, utterless, hopeless moron who's iq is 3/4 that of a chicken he should be banned from this forum for eternity for even saying such a redicoulis remark. Jackass22 if you are reading this notice how under the name of this car it says - "production units - 1" meaning that since it hasnt been produced yet and is still in the concept phase it can cost as much as $1,000,000 yet when it is produced it could cost anywhere form $60,000 - $180,000+. Same with every manufacturer who releases a concept such as was the case with ferrari, lamborghini, mclaren and so on when they were concepts. Jackass22 before you even contemplate coming into a forum and posting a message about a car that you know nothing whatsoever about just dont say anything all you will do is make yourself living proof that not all human civilization has evolved form primmates.

17. i am pretty sure that this car has a top level handling.