Re: sweet sounds

Discussion in '1994 Ford Mustang GT' started by 94stang5L, Aug 9, 2002.

1. sweet sounds

Man o man as if the 5.0L didn't sound sweet enough I just put a Mac intake on and if you slam the pedal you can actually hear the burst of aircome through the throttle body...sounds like a blow off valve....just in the reverse where the blow-off valve shoots out the air

2. Mine is all stock and it sounds sooooo good. I`m not a mod kind of guy. I prefer stock. Maybe in the future I`ll change the exhaust.<!-- Signature -->

3. Mustanges are awsome, Exept Teal ones. That color just ruins the car especialy ones with blue door locks and valve covers, terrible. Also blue ford seat belt covers, horride.

Another thing, you don't play rap music in them unless you are a Cock sucking, flaming, crack whore who enjoys the company of men while driving the FAGTANG.

Right Mike

He, He, He

<!-- Signature -->

4. What is your problem, dude? OK I see your a new member. That's why you say dumb things !!!!!!!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

5. It was meant to be stupid.

Just screwing around with the guy who posted this Topic. I am friends with him, have no problem with his car which is as I described above.

It does sound good, but I do want him to change the paint. <!-- Signature -->

6. the worst vehicle I know of is the Dodge Dakota Sport it's so gay specially when it's white and never gets cleaned.....and gets white stuff all over it's oil......(from the guys certain gay lover).....And that mustang will be metallic blue soon....but the one thing is that I'm not dumb enough to spend every cent I have on my car
    . And lets listen to Heavy Metal when we are driving in our pick-up trucks cause god knows we don't want to make it look like we are hicks or anything!!

Eric stop loving shaun FAGAKOTA!!!!

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Boxr4</i>
    <b>Mustanges are awsome, Exept Teal ones. That color just ruins the car especialy ones with blue door locks and valve covers, terrible. Also blue ford seat belt covers, horride.

Another thing, you don't play rap music in them unless you are a Cock sucking, flaming, crack whore who enjoys the company of men while driving the FAGTANG.

Right Mike

He, He, He

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Oh ! Sure ? So you tried it but you still think your '70 cadillac is the best for your boyfriends and you to hear rap music and suck yourselves ?

You right !

We don't need to hear rap music.

If you wanna play some music in an american muscle this should be rock music...but the enine sound will allways be the best thing you can hear in a muscle car...<!-- Signature -->

8. buddy settle down he's just joking around with me you dumbass

9. Ok thats funny I hate hearing rap music in a muscle car your right I agree, Bye the way whats up with the dodge dakota thing those trucks arent too bad but my theory is if your going to get a mid size get a toyota its hard to kill those suckers. But why the hell even get a mid size go full

10. Ok, just cuz most 18-25s get a honda with 2 12" subs, don't mean nothing. I'm an 18-25 and have a stang and listen to rap music, so don't hate on me.

11. I Just hate Rap music. I can usually tolerate it but when its starts to drown out the rumbling of a V-8 I start to get upset.

The reason that the engines of lesser(

Erik

V8 Dakota Sport+ <!-- Signature -->

12. wow that was a dumb answer......cause insane heavy metal would never drown out an engine right....

you are such a HOMOSEXUAL

hahahahaha