Re: Taurus rear similar to S-Type rear

Discussion in '2002 Jaguar S-Type R' started by vizkiz, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Taurus rear similar to S-Type rear

Has anybody else noticed that the new Taurus rear looks like a Jag rear. The shape of the rear of the Taurus, the taillights, and the chrome (or steel, or whatever it is) bar over the license plate holder looks very similar to a Jag rear.

And yes, I know Jaguar had this rear first, that's why I said the Taurus looks like the Jaguar.<!-- Signature -->

2. Taurus rear similar to S-Type rear

just what i said above<!-- Signature -->

3. Yes i can agree with you...... but still. its 400hp and the taurus is like lil under 200
    <!-- Signature -->

4. yeah but a WHOLE lot slower<!-- Signature -->

5. Same as the X type.....

Cept I think that car is partly made by ford (X type that is)<!-- Signature -->

6. Ford owns Jaguar now. I have to agree that the rear kinda reminds me of a Taurus, but the Taurus is hideous, and this car isn't.

7. this car is kinda blah. The way i see it, if you can afford this car, go for something with a little more class, like a low end porsche, or even a 550 modena<!-- Signature -->

8. Monkey, I know that Ford owns Jaguar. But thank you for clearing it up for all of the idiots who didn't know. There is ALWAYS somebody who didn't know, and instead of reading about it, they have to go ahead and ask dumbass questions.

I personally don't like any Ford car except for the old Mustangs and the Cobra R. I don't really like Jaguar that much either. It's not that they're bad cars, I just prefer to own a GM car.<!-- Signature -->

9. The Rear of the 'R' dont look anytihng like the Taurus.
    The normal S type... theres a bit of a resemblense

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from payton101ca</i>
    <b>The Rear of the 'R' dont look anytihng like the Taurus.
    The normal S type... theres a bit of a resemblense</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

What?
    The back of the S-Type and the S-type R are exactly the same. Are you an idiot? Or were you dropped on the head many times as a child by your crackhead mother? I would say your father dropped you, but you're probably an illegitimate child.<!-- Signature -->

11. they look totally different...i see no resemblence what-so-ever

12. vizkiz...
    They look different retard. The S-type R has the rear lights tinited a bit and has a f*ckin spoiler #%$. People like you who don know what the f*ck they are talking about should just f*ck off...

Go suck a dick ***** and don waste my time...

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from payton101ca</i>
    <b>vizkiz...
    They look different retard. The S-type R has the rear lights tinited a bit and has a f*ckin spoiler #%$. People like you who don know what the f*ck they are talking about should just f*ck off...

Go suck a dick ***** and don waste my time...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The only differences I see between the S-Type and S-Type R are the wheels and the spoiler, that's it.

What are you, 12, 13?<!-- Signature -->

14. Um... Grill... Bumpers... transmission... head/tail-lights... many differences idiot...

15. I see no resemblence between this and the tarus

This Car is the goods... According to JAGUAR magazine this car is a totally new car except for the chassie, although there are a few styling changes.

For those who think because ford own jaguar, a jaguar is a ford. Does Aston Martin become a Ford because Ford own Aston, i think not.<!-- Signature -->

16. If there was any sort of slight resemblence to any ford, its because ford bought jag, and because ford are sooo damn shithouse, they had to steal all of jag's ideas and designs just to make their absolute pieces of shit cars half decent. I can't stand it when massive companies buy out smaller ones and then ruin the other cars for everyone, for example ford buying jag. Luckily the bastards haven't killed jag yet, but theres still plenty of time.

17. Ford is the gayest piece of shit on the planet. They are just as bad as General Motors. Anyone who thinks a Ford or Holden is better than a nice european car is a person who has a dick shoved up there arse so hard that its affecting there brain! In response to the moron that said its a similar rear to the Taurus, no shit. This is only so because Ford make shit cars that wankers buy, therefore ford make a lot of quick cash. Because of this they are able to buy out car companies that take pride in making their cars and sell them for more money. Shit companies like Ford and Gm have ruined prestige cars for everbody. Once they buy the company they take all their good ideas and put them on shity cars. Ford and Gm are shit cars!

18. Holdens are the the best cars ever, they are strong fast and affordable for the average man. they will kick the shit out of any tryhard #%$ot european peice of shit like a jag that only rich #%$ots buy as a dick extension because they are so #$%#ed up and could not get pussy if they tried

19. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LedRaven</i>
    <b>Holdens are the the best cars ever, they are strong fast and affordable for the average man. they will kick the shit out of any tryhard #%$ot european peice of shit like a jag that only rich #%$ots buy as a dick extension because they are so #$%#ed up and could not get pussy if they tried</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Shutup you 12-year old dipshit.<!-- Signature -->

20. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Merc Man</i>
    <b>If there was any sort of slight resemblence to any ford, its because ford bought jag, and because ford are sooo damn shithouse, they had to steal all of jag's ideas and designs just to make their absolute pieces of shit cars half decent. I can't stand it when massive companies buy out smaller ones and then ruin the other cars for everyone, for example ford buying jag. Luckily the bastards haven't killed jag yet, but theres still plenty of time.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Well I can't stand it when massive dicks chase away the ppl who know shit about cars and their respective companys and then ruin the forums for everyone else, for example you posting here. Luckily bastards like you haven't killed sc.net yet, but there's still plenty of time.

Dumbass, Jags had a bad reputation. After the E-type went out, Jag had nothing to cheer for. The XJ-S didn't capture what Jag had with the E-type, and all Jags were slow and unreliable. My parents have got an 86 XJ-6 and 91 XJ-S, so don't try to tell me otherwise. Jags were going out of business, dick. They weren't selling good. Ford took them and made them so much better, already doubling Jag's line, and continuing to improve upon Jag. For example, this S-Type R. The Jags were never this fast or good. You should be thanking Ford. I'd rather have Ford changing Jag around than saying goodbye to Jag. How else do you improve without making changes?<!-- Signature -->

21. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from NYCStangGT</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Merc Man</i>
    <b>If there was any sort of slight resemblence to any ford, its because ford bought jag, and because ford are sooo damn shithouse, they had to steal all of jag's ideas and designs just to make their absolute pieces of shit cars half decent. I can't stand it when massive companies buy out smaller ones and then ruin the other cars for everyone, for example ford buying jag. Luckily the bastards haven't killed jag yet, but theres still plenty of time.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Well I can't stand it when massive dicks chase away the ppl who know shit about cars and their respective companys and then ruin the forums for everyone else, for example you posting here. Luckily bastards like you haven't killed sc.net yet, but there's still plenty of time.

Dumbass, Jags had a bad reputation. After the E-type went out, Jag had nothing to cheer for. The XJ-S didn't capture what Jag had with the E-type, and all Jags were slow and unreliable. My parents have got an 86 XJ-6 and 91 XJ-S, so don't try to tell me otherwise. Jags were going out of business, dick. They weren't selling good. Ford took them and made them so much better, already doubling Jag's line, and continuing to improve upon Jag. For example, this S-Type R. The Jags were never this fast or good. You should be thanking Ford. I'd rather have Ford changing Jag around than saying goodbye to Jag. How else do you improve without making changes?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Fords sux!!! and you know it
    Livin La vita loca

22. Who the f u c k are you? You say you've got a mustang, then you say that ford sucks, with an avatar of your mother pissing on you- haha. And no, I DON'T FEAR THE 3000GT, you cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're gonna be banned again for that shit.<!-- Signature -->

23. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from NYCStangGT</i>
    <b>Who the f u c k are you? You say you've got a mustang, then you say that ford sucks, with an avatar of your mother pissing on you- haha. And no, I DON'T FEAR THE 3000GT, you cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're gonna be banned again for that shit.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

shut up ford mustang fan freak.........

24. shut up ford mustang fan freak
    shut up ford mustang fan freak

I didn't know 6 year olds could use the computer. Where's you mother so she could spank the living shit out of you? Suckin my dick? Oh yeah. Tell her she's fired. She's not even a two-bit whore. The buck-fity I spend on her every night just ain't worth it.<!-- Signature -->

25. Kindsa deos look like the Taurus, but have you guys heard of the Taurus SHO, it's a v8 I think and gets 245hp or something, i guess that's good coming from a Taurus, right?